My Hill!

Kinharia

*cleanses the hill of these tawdry condiments, and launches Gravitas on a space probe to the nearest black hole (and no, not the kind panthers's have!)*

*Climbs up the a tall tree, and takes a nap on a cozy branch*

Ah, my Hill! And anyone who bothers me will become Fossa Lunch!

I alter my course by throwing condiments strategically, wrapping around the edge of the black hole instead and slingshotting me back. I come down on the hill like a meteor, obliterating its inhabitants, and eventually reconstitute myself in a replacement form.

My Increasingly Devastated Hill

*attacks you with all the ferocity of a feral fossa, chasing  you from the hill, as you flee in terror, while activating an anti-Gravitas field, which keeps you out!*

*Introduces fast growing magic Madagascar species, and puts out a sign reading,     'Fossa Hill-Beware of Fossa'*

MY HILL.

Due to the discovery of various lagomorph fossils inside the hill, the underground parking lot is condemned to be deconstructed in favor of archeological excavations. Once excavations are completed, I am the first one to contact a real estate contractor and I buy the hill for cheap... Or what was left of it

I create a new hill from landfill

My hill

• Like 1

*Fossa shakes his Fossa booty with the dancing skeletons all night long till he is hungry*

*makes a certain batch of crispy, fried Raven*

Yum!

*waves bye to the Skeletons*

*Stretches out to sleep on MY Hill, dreaming of writing the new, 1,001 ways to cook a raven cookbook*

• 2 months later...

Hires a detective to investigate the situation, who quickly blackmails Dr. G. into inventing a solution to the infestation problem, in exchange for not becoming the lunch of his client, me...the fierce, hungry and powerful Fossa! Dr. G is also forced to sign a waiver, agreeing never to climb any hill, peak, mountain, or crest that rises more than 25 feet above sea level.

*relaxes on the now, peaceful, lush, Fossa hill*

My Hill!

A television studio is set up on the hill.

A live audience filming of Mr. Coyote's Neighborhood is conducted. A coyote wearing a blue sweater and riding on a trolley comes into view of the camera. He sings "it r beeyutiful day in teh nayborhood, it r bootiful day 4 a neybor, wood u b mine." The coyote sees a man in the audience eating a sandwich. Instincts take over and the coyote knocks over the set and tackles the man with the sandwich. Everyone runs out screaming.

My children's show.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zop said:

A television studio is set up on the hill.

A live audience filming of Mr. Coyote's Neighborhood is conducted. A coyote wearing a blue sweater and riding on a trolley comes into view of the camera. He sings "it r beeyutiful day in teh nayborhood, it r bootiful day 4 a neybor, wood u b mine." The coyote sees a man in the audience eating a sandwich. Instincts take over and the coyote knocks over the set and tackles the man with the sandwich. Everyone runs out screaming.

My children's show.

Your show sucks.

I get it taken down, and replace the set with a rabbit themed amusement park.

I tell Donald Trump there is a monumental amount of crude oil under the fossa refuge. He allows an oil corporation to drill on site, poisoning the ground water with the fracking chemicals and the occasional oil leak. All the fossas die from the toxic, hellish landscape, and after the oil rig fucking blows up from a mechanical failure and the company ceases operations, the land is deemed a superfund site. I then purchase the land for mere pennies because it is uninhabitable and therefore impossible to develop.

My barren wasteland.

• Like 1

*cremates Trump's corpse, and flushes the ashes down at toilet at McDonald's*

There, with that out of the way, I encapsulate the contaminated hill, along with @LazerMaster5, under a 30 foot thick barrier of concrete and steel, and then, have this covered with tons of topsoil, and secured by plants, grasses, trees and vines, so I can jump and swing from branch to branch, looking for lemurs to fry or blanch.

Puts up a 'welcome lemurs' sign, and waits...

My Hill!

• Like 1