• Lizzar(s)
    • Birb(s)
    • Rattie(s)
    • Bunners
    • Maus(s)
    • human(s)
    • Other rodent(s)
    • Weasel Slinkie/Ferret(s)
    • Farm (horse, cow, pig, sheep, chickens)
    • Exotic (Ring tail lemur or some shit
    • None except maybe that spider that lives outside, I guess
    • I hate animals and myself for existing in this wretched place of furfaggotry
    • Checkbox/Im gay

I'm not talking about what you call your SO like honey boo or sweet titties or whatever,

I mean like what did you name your pets (or what name do they have) and why? If you want to mention previous pets youve had that is also fine.

...and pet pet names, too. I'm almost contantly using nicknames or terms of endearment for my animals.

With my dogs it was "puppy" or "big puppy"...or these days "pupper doggo" (because memes)

I have two cats named Aloe and Agave (I dont ever shut up about them, really). I call my cat lo-lo, lolo kitty, etc. My other cat I just call 'gave sometimes. I call them both baby cat or kitkit sometimes.

Then I just call Rio my lizard RiRi sometimes.

Yeah, Im kinda weird, I guess

And what of you, dear furfags?

• Like 1

...human?

I have three dogs, Buddy (who is about my age), Lucky, and Molly. They're all very doggy dogs and much fun. There's also an Amazon (parrot) and a chicken. The parrot is named Sly, he howls at people and makes horse noises, and also calls the dogs. The chicken is named Chicky. She doesn't talk as much as Sly, but enjoys pets. Finally there was a bobcat named Garfield, but he sadly passed away earlier this year.

1 hour ago, Gator said:

i'm too poor to have my own pets and my grandma hates animals so i have to be content with the earwigs that live in the bathroom.

Idk why but I somehow found this post very cute.
And I freaking hate earwigs

When I was super little we had three cats, fluffy, some other one, and a cat named Qua.

We called him qua because he'd cry often and Qua (spelling phonetically) is the sound he made, which is also the word "Why" in French.  So he'd wander the house going "Quaaaaaaa. Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Qua."

They're uh, obviously all gone now, was a long time ago.

Now I just have the world's derpiest beagle, Daisy.

Although she actually responds to literally anything with the right tone of voice. I've called her pizzabox and she's sprinted towards me.

Honestly I just call her Derpsy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jtrekkie said:

...human?

Human I get. What puzzles me is why the next option is 'Other Rodents'. Last time I checked, humans aren't rodents. Well, most humans aren't rodents anyway. At least not taxonomically.

I am not allowed pets as I rent a flat :(
I tried naming the spider outside but it never comes when I call.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Faust said:

Human I get. What puzzles me is why the next option is 'Other Rodents'. Last time I checked, humans aren't rodents. Well, most humans aren't rodents anyway. At least not taxonomically.

I am not allowed pets as I rent a flat :(
I tried naming the spider outside but it never comes when I call.

I stupidly didnt order these things, other rodents was a category outside of rat or mouse like gerbil or chinchilla(?) or hamster

• Like 2

The pets I have had throughout the ages:

Dogs: Ali (Al), Sandy, Bertha, Bira, Naksu (Snacks) 

Rats: Elvis, Lucy, Riku (Ricky). All died of old age

Bun buns (rabbits): Pepe, Jaska (Jack)

A chinchilla: Chinchu [Creative, I know. He managed to escape to the wilds and was never found again] 

Bira and Snacks are alive. The fate of Bertha is unknown because she had to be deported back to Germany due to aggressive behavior. She is either dead or still herding cattle in a ranch. All the rodents are dead because they are so short lived. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Snagged said:

Dogs: Ali (Al), Sandy, Bertha, Bira, Naksu (Snacks) 

Rats: Elvis, Lucy, Riku (Ricky). All died of old age

Because you stated how the rats ended up at the end of naming them, I thought "Snacks" meant all your dogs ended up as snacks o_o