The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Imperial Impact said:

What kind of loser live streams Pokemon go?

It's pretty popular which is odd to me.
I honestly, don't understand the point in watching unless you don't have a phone that can play it and you REALLY just have to watch people "play" Invizimals. But it's none of my business.

Gary Oak also has girth that I just can't ignore

7 hours ago, XoPachi said:

I'd be suuuuper careful saying something like this. Not even joking...

Don't worry, I'm normal, I still think Dragonite getting it on with Blastoise and Machamp slamming into Bruno are still the hottest things in that episode, so you don't have to worry

>Pokemon Generations episodes are being uploaded in HD now

Neat

On 9/23/2016 at 9:20 PM, SirRob said:

GaryOak.jpg

Why is this episode so gay?

generations.png

EDIT:

Actually no wait, Lorelei is cute too

lorelei.png

I really wish we got actual full length episodes though. These are all just a big tease in my opinion. HEY YOU REMEMBER THAT FROM THE GAME WELL HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED IN 3 MINUTES

The second evolution of all 3 starters look horrible. I really hope the final for them is what what was "leaked" (save for Litten's because he looks weird).
But it looks like they will be since the mid evos kind of resemble those alleged concepts from a little while back save for Dartrix.

3 hours ago, XoPachi said:

The second evolution of all 3 starters look horrible. I really hope the final for them is what what was "leaked" (save for Litten's because he looks weird).
But it looks like they will be since the mid evos kind of resemble those alleged concepts from a little while back save for Dartrix.

The mid stages of the starters have looked horrible for a long, long time though. I mean... look at Combusken. Or... oh god, Marshtomp. After those 2 though they're more or less a generic, forgettable kind of horrible.

14 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Hey guys, if you still have your copy or ORAS and/or X and Y, don't forget to get your Hoopa.

http://www.serebii.net

Damn you
You got my hopes up for a second

North America only

The sadness

@Battlechili

AHAHAHAHA
It's the girliest looking thing ever
And they called it Brian!

I'm downloading the events on both of my games (there is also a Keldeo and the Darkrai event is still going on in NA [did you want the Darkrai I got from that, @Alexxx-Returns? I have another so it's just taking up space]) and I reaaaaally hope you can transfer the points you get from the Bank to Pokemon Sun and Moon. I would never ever have to grind the battle facilities which is good because I absolutely do not want to.

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

I'm downloading the events on both of my games (there is also a Keldeo and the Darkrai event is still going on in NA [did you want the Darkrai I got from that, @Alexxx-Returns? I have another so it's just taking up space]) and I reaaaaally hope you can transfer the points you get from the Bank to Pokemon Sun and Moon. I would never ever have to grind the battle facilities which is good because I absolutely do not want to.

Holy shit, are you serious?

I think I have a spare Arceus I can give you for that.

(I have a thing about Darkrai because I've missed out on it 3 times now and the first of those destroyed my Pearl save when I tried tweaking for it).

52 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Holy shit, are you serious?

I think I have a spare Arceus I can give you for that.

(I have a thing about Darkrai because I've missed out on it 3 times now and the first of those destroyed my Pearl save when I tried tweaking for it).

You don't need to give me anything in return, to be honest i don't really care too much about Pokemon at the moment. I've only been keeping up with it just so it doesn't bite me in the butt later on. We'll need to set up a time though, I'm at work at the moment. It'll be a bit tough since we're in different time zones. You're in the UK, right? Would you be available at around 1-2pm your time tomorrow, or maybe midnight or later your time tomorrow? I'll be available at those times this week.

2 hours ago, SirRob said:

You don't need to give me anything in return, to be honest i don't really care too much about Pokemon at the moment. I've only been keeping up with it just so it doesn't bite me in the butt later on. We'll need to set up a time though, I'm at work at the moment. It'll be a bit tough since we're in different time zones. You're in the UK, right? Would you be available at around 1-2pm your time tomorrow, or maybe midnight or later your time tomorrow? I'll be available at those times this week.

Sure, I'll go on at 1-2 tomorrow

I want Tony the Tiger, I mean Pokemon the Tiger, to caress me softly with his powerful, beefy arms as I dig my nose into his armpits and take in his masculine musk. I want him to ruffle my hair with his paws as I hug him tightly and feel the fur of his back against my fingers. I want him to growl into my ears and nip at me gently while I moan out his name. I want things to heat up then, I want to fall down with him roughly onto his bed and roll around with him as we spoon together and mess up the bedsheets. And after we've had our fun, we'll cuddle with each other and sleep in each other's arms. I would feel so safe with him around me, feeling his warm fur against my body... @Imperial Impact

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SirRob said:

I want Tony the Tiger, I mean Pokemon the Tiger, to caress me softly with his powerful, beefy arms as I dig my nose into his armpits and take in his masculine musk. I want him to ruffle my hair with his paws as I hug him tightly and feel the fur of his back against my fingers. I want him to growl into my ears and nip at me gently while I moan out his name. I want things to heat up then, I want to fall down with him roughly onto his bed and roll around with him as we spoon together and mess up the bedsheets. And after we've had our fun, we'll cuddle with each other and sleep in each other's arms. I would feel so safe with him around me, feeling his warm fur against my body... @Imperial Impact

vlcsnap-2015-05-02-12h27m18s105.png