WTF DAD?!?!

Vallium

so...

my dad made a craigslist men seeking women ad. No, not for himself...

for my dog.

in the human section.

okay, so my parents are interested with studding him out and getting money, which I can only roll my eyes at because I think itd a BAD idea! They asked me to put up a notice at my job for it o^o...so then I joked "Why dont you just put it up on craigslist???" And as a matter of fact...he did! It wasnt even a joke...Im just, what???

On top of that, he wrote it as if the dog wrote it *groan* I would laugh but Im also crying at how cringey it is...

This is why I grew up with issues!

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

You should post it to SoFurry so he gets a good deal of creepy offers.

I was also worried about the creepy offers o^o I can only imagine the tier levels of creepy gettng higher on sofurry

Dangit dad! Why cant you just use craigslist to cheat on my mother like a normal father :V

This is one of those rare occasions where I don't know any other way to respond besides a good ol: "What the fuck?"

But seriously, sucks that your dog has no say on if he even wants women. Why not post a "man seeking men" ad as well? Typical -_-

HAHAHAHAHA! No sir, in this house we only have STRAIGHT dogs, no faggotmutts

They're not serious right? Please tell me they aren't serious.

The ad was written humorously and knowinglu in a weird section (says it cuz he couldnt get to the 'pet' section or something) but they're serious on getting my dog laid :/

I cant see there being any takers though. Good.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

If your dad has to resort to Craigslist as his shot at breeding/studding out his dog, perhaps he shouldn't be breeding his dog.

Pretty sure Wolf's family also has a tumor-filled (mamory I think) female that they refuse to get vet help for. The sad thing is he will probably end up successful with a breeding. :/

Pretty sure Wolf's family also has a tumor-filled (mamory I think) female that they refuse to get vet help for. The sad thing is he will probably end up successful with a breeding. :/

jesus fucking christ

NEUTER YOUR PETS.

LEAE THE BREEDING TO THE RESPONSIBLE BREEDERS. |:

• Like 2

Sometimes I wonder if WolfNights father is trying to breed a human with a dog to create a living breathing anthropomorphic dog for his own sexual fantasy.

Then I look at what I have just written and wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life.

Edited by Troj
  • Like 1

If your dad has to resort to Craigslist as his shot at breeding/studding out his dog, perhaps he shouldn't be breeding his dog

:/ When it comes to pet care we're not t most responsible, its something I didnt like much growing up. I probably wont repeat that.

As for posting the ad, I considered linking but felt it was too revealing locationwise. If I find it again I may block out info and post screenshots *shrug*