Rave: Starting Anew

Lucyfish

So, it goes without saying to anybody who's been close to me for the past few months that I've been struggling a lot. Losing Tess and Ryan for me had felt like the final nail in the coffin that was going to do me in for good. Each day afterward I felt the darkness closing in on me, it was only a matter of time before I found myself staring down the lights of a freight train just like my friend Kenny had four years ago.

But someone came along and pried those nails free from that metaphorical coffin. My boyfriend, my girlfriend, and a network of support came when I needed them the most. My girlfriend June in particular did the impossible for me.

On October 29th she and I will be setting forth on a road trip together all the way back to her home in Louisville, Kentucky. There she and I are going to give our lives another shot, but this time at each others' sides so we can give each other all the support possible. For the first time since Tess and Ryan I have hope that maybe things will be alright after all.

I'm counting down each day as they go by, the next couple weeks really couldn't feel any slower. I'm just so excited. ;u;

• Like 7

I don't know everything about your 'situation' and I won't pretend to, but no matter what happens you're a really cool fucking person whose helped me when I really fuckin' needed it and surely plenty of others too. The least you deserve is to actually be able to live a happy life since shit dude you fuckin' deserve it.

I'm rootin' for ya homie. <3

• Like 2

Glad to hear it's all working out for ya, Lucy. This long distance shit is killing me already and it's barely a fraction of how long you've been waiting. Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Edited by Luca
  • Like 1

Hey, Toshabi luck has a price tag. Also, these forums need member trading cards. That way I can have a new thing to obsess over than likes.

Ugh… another Toshabi, got more than enough of those… Anybody willing to trade for a Sylox? There's a bathroom door in dire need of decoration…

• 2 weeks later...

I wish you the best! I've always wanted to go on a road trip with people I actually enjoyed being around.

Oh, I have done that before. I visited my best friend's cousin in a mental facility a month ago in Tennessee. For the rest of the trip, we were loitering like dumb tourists, going to shops and stuff. The facility paid for our hotel room, so we could do whatever we wanted, I guess. I discovered my love for kazoos at the Bass Pro Shop they had there (not my choice of venue)-- my friend and I got two and played songs for his older brother the whole trip back. Pretty sure he wanted to kill us.

Oh, and at a gas station I got a spicy pickle called a "Hot Mama". You've probably seen them around. Sour and spicy was a lot for me to handle, but I ate it all!

Sorry for the dumb memoir, it's just your whole "roadtrip" thing got me excited. I really do hope you have fun!

• Like 1

I wish you the best! I've always wanted to go on a road trip with people I actually enjoyed being around.

Oh, I have done that before. I visited my best friend's cousin in a mental facility a month ago in Tennessee. For the rest of the trip, we were loitering like dumb tourists, going to shops and stuff. The facility paid for our hotel room, so we could do whatever we wanted, I guess. I discovered my love for kazoos at the Bass Pro Shop they had there (not my choice of venue)-- my friend and I got two and played songs for his older brother the whole trip back. Pretty sure he wanted to kill us.

Oh, and at a gas station I got a spicy pickle called a "Hot Mama". You've probably seen them around. Sour and spicy was a lot for me to handle, but I ate it all!

Sorry for the dumb memoir, it's just your whole "roadtrip" thing got me excited. I really do hope you have fun!

I know where this is at. The place is waaaay toooo biiiig.

GF and I spent a day in Monterey, and we got to see Kaizy and have pizza with her!

Was a brilliant day, today we start on our way to KY!

Wait you're not planning on living here are you? Lucy do you really want to live in this state? It's a welfare state. Every other person is homophobic. The education system is fucked and there is a big problem with police corruption. I mean if you want to be a dumb fuck by all means.

Wait you're not planning on living here are you? Lucy do you really want to live in this state? It's a welfare state. Every other person is homophobic. The education system is fucked and there is a big problem with police corruption. I mean if you want to be a dumb fuck by all means.

I live in Fresno you toolbox lol. Louisville kicks this place's ass in every way.

GF and I spent a day in Monterey, and we got to see Kaizy and have pizza with her!

Was a brilliant day, today we start on our way to KY!

It was a fun time and I got to hang out with buddies. Also pizza was involved which made it even better.