TrishaCat

5 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

Well, I was the only one making actual points on anything based on actual, factual words that have come out of a person's mouth.

Well, first of all his quote was hardly whining, and was intended as a joke, which went right over your little head.

And, second of all, I brought up the fact that you sound like a person from GamerGhazi, which is hardly a GamerGate subreddit anymore, and more so the sort of bitching about TB that you do. You're the one who actually brought GamerGate itself into this. You continued to whinge about Totalbiscuit after I made my point about framerate, so I decided to give you a proper response.

Just take a breather for a sec and think about why you're shitting up a thread that has nothing to do GG or TB or any of that garbage, with your incoherent ranting. Look around you, literally nobody cares except for you. Now quite hyperventilating, Jesus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Just take a breather for a sec and think about why you're shitting up a thread that has nothing to do GG or TB or any of that garbage, with your incoherent ranting. Look around you, literally nobody cares except for you. Now quite hyperventilating, Jesus.

You seem to care quite a bit, since you're getting quite rabidly defensive.

7 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

^oh murr. >:3

The bottom half is missing by the way.
Looks like everything goes at Grillby's! ;V

Also ProJared just uploaded the last part of his playthrough. And at the end he is giving his opinion about the game: Good but entirely overrated.
And you know... A couple of months after the game came out I can see what he means.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

Also ProJared just uploaded the last part of his playthrough. And at the end he is giving his opinion about the game: Good but entirely overrated.
And you know... A couple of months after the game came out I can see what he means.

Well there comes a point where it's impossible not to be overrated.

2 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

Yea i sort of agree with this. Mainly cause the main unique thing about the game-play has been done for a while in SMT games in terms of talking your way out of fights, though they never went to as much of an extreme that undertale went. The only reason there are things I dislike in undertale is because I have played SMT games and have things Undertale lacks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

You got all of that from 'oh murr'? 

I'm impressed.

2 hours ago, SirRob said:

The game was updated. Just small changes, except... there's some new dialogue involving 'Suzy' and Sans' workshop.

Interesting... Especially the changes to the hidden stuff. Is this Toby being a troll? Or Is Gaster canon now because you don't have to mess with the files anymore to make the door appear?
I doubt that this will be the last update to the game.

Hello, thread!

I've decided to make Asriel my boyfriend. So I'm going to get a 30" plush made up of him.

I was wondering if anyone has a good picture of him, a full-body shot, that could be turned into a stuffed toy.

I kind of like this one, but those heels would jab me in the middle of the night and make me sad. :c

462.png

4 hours ago, jcstinks said:

Hello, thread!

I've decided to make Asriel my boyfriend. So I'm going to get a 30" plush made up of him.

I was wondering if anyone has a good picture of him, a full-body shot, that could be turned into a stuffed toy.

I kind of like this one, but those heels would jab me in the middle of the night and make me sad. :c

jokes aside this picture bothers me. I hate how their arms are swapped in the behind-shot.
Seriously, those kinds of oversights bother the shit out of me

On 1/22/2016 at 8:46 PM, Ikrit said:

/utg/ is nothing but lewd

Of course it is. It happens to all generals based around a single game with any kind of possible 'furry' connection. Saw it happen with /FN@Fg/ too so there ya go.

4 hours ago, jcstinks said:

Hello, thread!

Dude just get a fuck pillow or something. I mean there's already plenty of patterns out there.

Now let me sit here and be sad that there isn't one of my husbando.

37 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Of course it is. It happens to all generals based around a single game with any kind of possible 'furry' connection. Saw it happen with /FN@Fg/ too so there ya go.

Dude just get a fuck pillow or something. I mean there's already plenty of patterns out there.

Now let me sit here and be sad that there isn't one of my husbando.

I don't want to fuck him, I just want to snuggle with him. Gosh, you're so lewd. :c

44 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

That was damn hard fight. Took me two days I believe. 

True that! It nearly drove me insane, I'm just glad I actually bought something at the bake sale beforehand, made it so much easier.

Note to players just starting the game - buy something from the bake sale in the ruins. You will not regret it.

• Like 1

So, PleaseDiePie uploaded his full playthrough of the game today.
I just skipped through the first part a little and it was... Interesting. He killed Toriel, reloaded the game and then spared her. I wonder if he did that on purpose because he knows how the fans react to people killing Goatmom...
He is pretty late to the party in general. I wonder if he did that to make a "proper" playthough that won't piss of the fans of the game. That is a huge problem that I see with the fans on Youtube. ProJared's playthrough was miserable because people spoiled the entire thing for him. And Markiplier and Dookieshed didn't even finish their playthroughs after a few episodes because their fans got pissed off about them doing neutral runs.

5 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

I just skipped through the first part a little and it was... Interesting. He killed Toriel, reloaded the game and then spared her. I wonder if he did that on purpose because he knows how the fans react to people killing Goatmom...
He is pretty late to the party in general. I wonder if he did that to make a "proper" playthough that won't piss of the fans of the game. That is a huge problem that I see with the fans on Youtube. ProJared's playthrough was miserable because people spoiled the entire thing for him. And Markiplier and Dookieshed didn't even finish their playthroughs after a few episodes because their fans got pissed off about them doing neutral runs.

Undertale spergs ruining the game for shit LPers like PDP and Markiplier who ruined games for me?

A fitting punishment.

5 hours ago, Käpt'n said:

That was the problem I had with FA, they kept uploading fan art that would spoil parts of the storyline. 

Out of boredom I've been watching old Vinesauce VOD's since I need more of uncle Jobel's cummies and oh my god 'So Sorry' drama is some of the funniest shit.

Basically he played 'Hard Time' a 100% realistic prison simulation made by master auteur MDickie, except he modded all the textures to be Undertale-themed since why not? Anyways he goes on a rant about a certain special someone who may or may not be a disgusting sack of shit around here and suddenly a bunch of furfags are butthurt about it.

I love furries man. Here's some highlights.

bdd071c38ab3db269920280f9652e762.png

1d4e0c6a5294125319a1bafd69311405.png

602d9678e2002e7b4751a6d9c4e2248d.png

237269012ac6ef8bc6f701ab487da932.png

e5390a51754401763ec8dcf765272ff1.png

God bless.

Edited by PastryOfApathy

7 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Out of boredom I've been watching old Vinesauce VOD's since I need more of uncle Jobel's cummies and oh my god 'So Sorry' drama is some of the funniest shit.

Basically he played 'Hard Time' a 100% realistic prison simulation made by master auteur MDickie, except he modded all the textures to be Undertale-themed since why not? Anyways he goes on a rant about a certain special someone who may or may not be a disgusting sack of shit around here and suddenly a bunch of furfags are butthurt about it.

I love furries man. Here's some highlights.

bdd071c38ab3db269920280f9652e762.png

1d4e0c6a5294125319a1bafd69311405.png

602d9678e2002e7b4751a6d9c4e2248d.png

237269012ac6ef8bc6f701ab487da932.png

e5390a51754401763ec8dcf765272ff1.png

God bless.

I saw that and was cracking the fuck up. Undertale is an amazing game but I'm so glad that weird self insert kickstarter character is super obscure. I lol'd when he murdered it :V

• Like 1

That hard time stream was the best! The so sorry part cracked me up badly. I need to watch that again...
Joel's Undertale streams were great on general. I liked his approach of doing it mostly by himself and just asking chat for hints every now and then.
Oh also, I love that the Game Grumps playthrough is on hold because they were unable to beat Sans X3
Edited by Käpt'n