Post your Inside Jokes

Sidewalk Surfboard

Go ahead and post the inside jokes you have between friends, family, etc.

My inside jokes are weird.

"Phanact is made of dicks"
"You're a screamin' geek"
"Don't smoke crayolas"
"Nobody likes yellow"
"HEY LADY"
"I hope you die of the dirty cancer"
"i liek c huck e chesee"
"I have the autismo"
"Log Trucks"
"The Marshalls miss you"

"I should be in charge," said the brain , "Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."
"I should be in charge," said the blood , "Because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd waste away."
"I should be in charge," said the stomach," Because I process food and give all of you energy."
"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."
"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "Because I allow the body to see where it goes."
"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because Im responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum And insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood Was toxic. They all decided that the rectum should be the boss. 

The Moral of the story? Even though the others do all the work.... The ass hole is usually in charge. 

An insides joke for you

Edited by Luka
  • Like 4

"Here I come to save the day! Ah e ooh ah oh"

I once lived in a trailer and my family was building a front porch, and during this time the stairs to the trailer were moved. I ran outside to find out if the electricity was out everywhere or just our place one day when the electricity was out while this was going on, and I had forgotten that the stairs were removed. I immediately fell right after bursting  out the door. It was hilarious. My dad said it reminded him of a part from Mighty Mouse, so now whenever I do something really silly and screw up he just quotes that, in reference to that incident.

"I have arrived, acknowledge my presence"

"I shall return at another point in history

(although those are mostly catchphrases I commonly use amongst friends)

"What 2 heck?"

"*shot*" (after making puns or repeating song lyrics)

"Dont trust a hoe, never trust a hoe, dont trust a hoe, wont trust me" (When I glance at the clock and it says 3:03

...and I think anything related to a show, comic, or videogame can be considered an in-joke only to thosw familiar with those references

Oh, school assemblies. The root and source of all the best inside jokes.

There's this religious studies teacher at my school who always gives really silly and pointless assemblies. One time, he gathered loads of pupils together to plant a garden in the school's run-down quad area. Then they built an English block over it. We joke about the stupid places he'll put his next garden.

Once, he showed us this badly made Scottish gay awareness video set in a school where a guy got bullied and his friends stood up for him. The line "God, don't you know that offends some people?" is forever etched in our memories.

Someone came into school one time to talk about chemistry, telling students that Cadbury Creme Eggs are 'chemically engineered' to look the way they do. It's become a long running joke where someone will point at something and say "You see this? It's chemically engineered".

Edited by DrDingo

My best friend's older brother can be a jerk sometimes. If he wants you to do something and you don't want to, he'll say, "Come on, don't be that guy." It's practically a meme amongst our group of friends; we started using it so much, it went full circle and his older brother uses "THISGUY" as his nametag in Smash Bros. You know, because he's not that guy. He's This Guy.

Neither me or my friend are religious, but we come from a Jewish and a Catholic family, respectively, so we make fun of each other about that. Also, he's half black, but he's so light that nobody knows unless he tells them. Needless to say, people get confused/offended around us. (I mainly bring it up because we like to annoy his older brother by being facetious about racism in his presence)

When we get into a disagreement about something, my friend will sometimes say, "Yeah? Well, you're wearing a backpack!" This is referencing one time of many I beat him as Ness in Smash Bros. and he got salty about it (in a jocular manner).

His older brother, though. His older brother gets annoying whenever we play a game against him. When he plays as Scorpion in Mortal Kombat, he uses teleport punch a lot, and he used to be able to beat me that way until I got good. Whenever he's complaining about a problem, I tell him, "Just use teleport punch!"

His older brother is also way into Fall Out Boy. My friend figured out that I don't like the band very much, so if he wants me to do something, he'll play their songs constantly until I cave in.

Whenever we start up Minecraft, I'll imitate his older brother's voice and say, "Let's play on Levi's World!" because that's what he used to say whenever we played. In fact, we played there a lot...

Those are just the ones I can think of.

Edited by Eggdodger