Is it possible to delete or deactivate accounts?

Crystal The Vixen

Take the long route, edit all your posts with "IM OUT BITCHES" and never return

...unless you just revert back to your old ways again. Which...if you do, I doubt is a good sign for your personal life.

But I'd be a hypocrite because this place is a freaking magnet

No for cereals if you go through the trouble to leave this place by editing all 51 posts And taking my advice, you'd leave this place a legend...

An infamous person that made the best and most glorious decision ever. You will be hailed in our furry lore for ages to come

Just now, Crystal The Vixen said:

I just don't want people messaging me.

Cant read the messages you dont log on to see, Crys

• Like 3

look, before this thread gets out of hand i just want to suggest one thing to you.

consider what happens to your threads and consider that often times people strongly suggest you think before posting. this suggests that if these are things on your mind, you should find someone to talk to about these things before posting a thread, giving yourself ample time to understand your own situation.

this isn't what this is for. these short bursts of thought that intend to fulfill an inability to simply engage in a single person is becoming a habit, yet again. please consider that before you continue posting threads. talk to people.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Crystal The Vixen said:

I doubt anyone is going to contact me here anyway, so I shouldn't worry about it. The admins or mods can delete my account if they want. Bye 

I dunno man. Someone might follow you to your shitty fa account. 

Edited by Brass

• Zeke locked this topic