Your ideal boyfriend

jcstinks

7 hours ago, 6tails said:

You aren't that gay so I wouldn't expect you to understand. ;)

You know how you stick your finger to the inside of your cheek and swipe to make it pop? Similar insertion/effect. :D

well i dont see how anyone couldn't enjoy that

21 minutes ago, Brass said:

If your idea of a good boyfriend isn't someone who likes the smell of the ocean, walking through the woods, reading, and drinking booze you have bad fucking taste.  

Yes. YES. YESSSS to all this.

4BVyl.gif.13328ed63d889029da9a709bde14d5

• Like 1

I try not to focus too much on ideals because I know I'm not ever going to meet that person's ideals or even minimums, so I will just list my minimums instead: is clean and smells nice, is patient, is kind, is not stupid but isn't so smart it's intimidating, is mature minded, is not a pushover and doesn't mind telling me what he's really thinking, is easy to talk to about anything, prefers indoors over outdoors but is not opposed to going out once in a while (movie/dinner type thing) or cuddling under the stars, likes cuddling even if it doesn't lead to sex, likes chillier temps over warmer temps, and likes cats.

Lets see

-willing to date me

- not just for sex or because of their fatfetish

- not an arsehole in general

- not all too ugly. 

- schooled past highschool

----

if i could be picky:

-native english speaker, preferably with an accent. Any accent.

- long hair

-likes alternative music like folk and new age

- not too shy to wear a kilt

- geeky/nerdy either is okay

- knows how to take care of his facial hair

- cute smile

- schooled hbo level  or higher. (thats a schooling level in the netherlands)

Little under six foot

Well versed enough in computers to work one without trouble, but every now and again have issues I could help with

Warm blooded enough to keep both him and me warm (my body temp is literally too low, as in needing sweaters in 75 degree temps)

Perfectly fine with me being non-social with texting or skype or whaterver, for up to a week at a time

Furfag like me

Borderline weeaboo like me

And probably tons of other shit I can't think of right now...

my ideal boyfriend would be someone who'd put up with my silly antics, willing to go with me to do fun stuff like go to metal concerts, play video games with me, maybe even push my buttons every once and a while... oh wait... oh we're talking about relationships... oh I though we we're talking about friends who are boys D:

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Maybe if @Amiir didn't live in fucking Italy, then I would date him.

Aww shush I'm flattered, though I don't know how well that'd work. I can barely hold friendships to begin with, relationships this intimate would most likely be too much for me to handle. Besides, I've never been in love to be truly honest