Your ideal boyfriend

jcstinks

ITT we discuss our favorite husbandos and why.

What kind of qualities does he have? What does he look like? Is he even human?

This is me IRL:

tumblr_n5a3ckOPA41qjcuiko1_500.gif

tumblr_n5a3ckOPA41qjcuiko2_500.gif

I just want someone big and strong who can hold me tight in his arms and never let me go until he casts me into the lake of fire where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

• Like 3

I'm not really into men, I'm more into women. Though, if I were to have an ideal man, he would be between 5'8"-6'1", around 200lbs-280lbs, and solid muscle. He'd have to be a massive body builder who's super toned with huge arms and amazing abs. He'd also have to have to either wax or shave his body, since I'm not into body hair. He'd have to cook, love animals, and want to work on cars with me. He'd also be tolerant of my smoking and drinking, and maybe even enjoy a cigar with me once in a while. I don't really know, though. I haven't thought seriously about ever dating a dude.

• Like 1

I'm bi and I'd probably not go for a dude in a serious relationship, but hey. Shits and giggles, let's make a list! This stuff goes for both genders.

It'd be cool if he was clever, a bit of a nerd perhaps. Someone I could talk to about programming and mathematics without them rolling their eyes and thinking "ugh, stop talking".

Trustworthy. This is a big one. To be able to talk to him about my worries, share secrets, and get comfort from each other.

It'd be cool if he was hands on. Playful, fun, a bit cuddly. Not afraid to interact. 

Though this isn't so important, I have a bit of a thing for short people. I think they're kinda cute.

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

Southern England within limits?

Make sure to lay on your back with your legs in the air, because it stretches the skin on the buttocks, making smacks sting more. The high level of exposure will heighten the sense of humiliation. Especially I hold your feet with my free hand, to keep you in place.

Also how far is that from USA.

Just now, jcstinks said:

Make sure to lay on your back with your legs in the air, because it stretches the skin on the buttocks, making smacks sting more. The high level of exposure will heighten the sense of humiliation. Especially I hold your feet with my free hand, to keep you in place.

Also how far is that from USA.

About 5000km. 

41 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I have 206 pictures of the Rock Afire Explosion.

I hail from the Chuck E Cheese generation.  Showbiz was a competitor but it was hard to know because the adults didn't know.  Anyways, sorry for mucking up this thread guys.  I'm straight and have a kid (our first) due in July.  So no husband fantasies for me.  I'm a fursuiter.  

It's still fun hanging out in this thread though.  Hopefully I'm welcome.  

10 minutes ago, shadowsinhiding said:

Shut up....its easy to get mixed up between the two, i swear   ._. 

An easy way to remember is to think of Valerie Solanas's view on the matter: that a Y Chromosome was just an incomplete X and thus men were just incomplete women. ;3

Edited by Butters