I gotta do... Something

Does it ever happen to you that you're left with a sense of restlessness for thinking that you have to do something (such as homework, chores etc.) but you either don't know exactly what or you already did what you thought you had to do? I hate it when it happens. Maybe it's just stress.

6 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I don't know with you people but having to stress over "productivity" is not healthy

Probably has to do with being young and having too much energy? It's hard to be content sitting around doing nothing when you're capable of more in that instance.

Though, reading a book always helps alleviate this stress.

17 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

Probably has to do with being young and having too much energy? It's hard to be content sitting around doing nothing when you're capable of more in that instance.

Though, reading a book always helps alleviate this stress.

I don't know which state you're from but I'm guessing you're northern.

Northern gets really uptight when it comes to their time and emphasizes a lot on getting good results.

Be like the southerns, southerns are very gud

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Northern gets really uptight when it comes to their time and emphasizes a lot on getting good results.

I'm actually Californian. And Mexican... it definitely has to do with being Mexican. If you don't have three jobs, you're lazy. lmao

Definitely. I kind of go into denial when I legitimately have no school work to do. I do constantly put things off though, so it's probably because I'm so used to the feeling of having a mountain of work hanging over my head.

Yup, it's not stress I just find you kind of switch into 'work mode' but without any idea of what work to do, mix that with enjoying accomplishing some work and you switch to work mode easier than laze around all day mode even if the former requires more energy to satisfy.  Maybe it's just me but that's my take on it as I'm slowly finding the false accomplishment of winning video games less rewarding these days :/

On 01/31/2016 at 4:03 PM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Never! Life is to be spent productivly. You have to run as fast as you can just to stay in place. Maximize everything! Crush everyone!

I spend all my free time working on anything that could concievibly be construed as furthering my nebulous goals. If I can't do that, then I at least think about them obsessively! And look where has gotten me today! I have a secure job, stable finances, and ohgodimsolonely.