Things that you love! v2

Sar

Just now, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Er, no, I don't think you could. I'm not into that.

Especially not from an uncivilized fox!

Wait, what? D: I was suggesting playing dressup. 

You're furries and your dirty minds.

Sheesh.

Over at my parents, I saw my brother's turtle poke his head out his little box looking at me. I put some worms in his tank and he just looked up like "For me?" and tore out after them. Never see him so fast or so happy as when he gets some worms. :3

Edited by DrGravitas
Grammar
  • Like 1

Zootopia was a fun movie to watch, albeit at first the constant SJW references in the beginning were bothersome and made me think the movie was trying to push some kind of propaganda, but it turned out to be quite the opposite. I love how the movie goes deep and reflects the current state of humanity that we're in right now except the characters being in the form of animals, yet addressing some of the social issues that we face throughout the movie. I feel like they hit the nail on the head with this one, except I would have liked to have seen more of the comedy aspect in it because the sense of humor in this movie is fantastic. I didn't care too much for the story as much as the message/meaning the movie was trying to deliver to us.

Edited by WolfyAmbassador
  • Like 1

I see signs of my recovery and mental maturation, though not quite where I expect it.

Let me explain: in my line of work, starting off it was stressful for me. Constant anxiety, depression, and feelings of inadequacy overall.

In the last month I have learned to distance myself from the drama, and embrace the good parts of it. I have also grown more skilled and comfortable with the work itself (which helps).

Today I have come to a realization, that I... I would rather spend all my spare time working. I don't need to be doing anything else, I don't have the luxury of excess time in my life if I am to get ahead. That doesn't mean throwing aside my silat, but rather approaching it more seriously and devoting my time to practicising and studying to the best of my ability.

I hope I get the chance to opt to be loaned out, where I go to another city with whatever I can shove in my work truck and work longer hours for 6 days a week for 3 weeks a month out of a hotel.

And for the sake of my future I hope my resolve fails me not.

... I really wasn't ready for the AirForce when I was in basic, and I don't think I fully understood it even at graduation. I do now, I understand long after those short months come and passed away. It's not an option for me anymore, and it never will be again sadly. I always think back to the MTI's in basic. They truly were good, kind, people.

IMG_0092.thumb.jpg.efd13e1e0f9985f72799c

There's no frozen pizza quite of this calibre.

EDIT: Please do your best to ignore my totally awesome Nick Wilde plushie and please focus on the fucking incredible pizza in front of my super-cute and fuzzy Nick Wilde plushie

Edited by Endless/Nameless
I know i have an awesome plushie but *PIZZA*