Ferzu: Another "Furry Facebook"?

DevilishlyHandsome49

[...] just a flirt—a kind of predefined message—to break the ice.
[...] the My Type filter allows members to customize what types of members show up [...], including members nearby and online [...]
[...] customize your [...] site-wide filter [...] from physical attributes like height, weight and body type to personal info like type of fursona, relationship status, and shared kinks [...]
No user content (profiles, posts, photos, etc.) is accessible from Internet [...]

Nothing terrible could come of this. I'm sure you're in for fun joining this site.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Kosha said:

I love the obvious Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps ripoff.

I mean, you got to get the Zootopia fans on board, especially since many are in denial that their "Zootopia-sona" is a fursona...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I would have called it a Zoosona.

Some do call them that, but there does not seem to be full agreement on it yet.

Once the "Zooy" community solidifies more, they might settle on a single name. Just remember, they aren't furries, there is absolutely no similarities between the groups...

• Like 1

I saw this on Twitter a few weeks ago. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ferzu is a place for anyone whose brain is wired furry.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the worst part about this is that I'm actually contemplating signing up. I only hope I can delete it later

Could be worse. 

16 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

I like how a lot of furry sites have their own "introduction to the furry fandom" section. Ferzu's is quite interesting.

It's upsettingly not bad. Their answer to "But its so.. weird" was actually quite good. It bothers me that their explanations are so mild. 

12 hours ago, Osrik said:

I mean, you got to get the Zootopia fans on board, especially since many are in denial that their "Zootopia-sona" is a fursona...

Is this an actual thing? I need proof.

3 hours ago, willow said:

I saw this on Twitter a few weeks ago. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the worst part about this is that I'm actually contemplating signing up. I only hope I can delete it later

Actually signed up myself yesterday, quite a fun site.  Got talking to a few people living near me, and a few on the complete opposite side of the world xD If you ever want your account deleting just go on a smut-posting spree or something, new system so the rules are being enforced

7 hours ago, Falaffel said:

Is this an actual thing? I need proof.

http://www.deviantart.com/tag/zootopiasona?offset=0

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/zoosona

Sadly, it is difficult to find specific instances of the denial of some of them this is probably the closest I found:

http://haloman1170909.tumblr.com/post/145724131098/if-youve-seriously-thought-about-making-a

While liking the movie obviously does not make you a furry, when you are making an anthropomorphic animal version of yourself that exists in an alternate world of anthropomorphic animals... you are creating a fursona...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zytan said:

Actually signed up myself yesterday, quite a fun site.  Got talking to a few people living near me, and a few on the complete opposite side of the world xD If you ever want your account deleting just go on a smut-posting spree or something, new system so the rules are being enforced

It looks like a nice site, the front page doesn't look bad. But furry dating just seems like a recipe for disaster :u

also someone took the name Willow :(

25 minutes ago, willow said:

It looks like a nice site, the front page doesn't look bad. But furry dating just seems like a recipe for disaster :u

also someone took the name Willow :(

"Well maybe I'll make an account for shits and giggl-"

eadf981c82c23051a040ee955bbe45e0.png

When the fuck was "Masculine" a gender?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

"Well maybe I'll make an account for shits and giggl-"

eadf981c82c23051a040ee955bbe45e0.png

When the fuck was "Masculine" a gender?

I'm just gonna take a leap here and think maybe it has something to do with the 'androgynous' and other middle options, if someone feels they lean in a particular direction or something?

5 minutes ago, Sylver said:

Are furry relationships doomed to fail, or do these websites flop because the managers are idiots?

I can never decide.

Well I hope not... I mean for my sake.

Unless you mean a relationship exclusively predicated on both parties being a furfag is doomed to fail in which case you're probably not wrong because that's stupid.

I keep getting adverts on twitter for this, it's really annoying. Especially as I have no intention of joining whatsoever when forums exist and are a much better way of interacting with furries. 

3 minutes ago, Rabbit Head said:

Time to look at the top searches!

-snip-

... and Nobody was surprised :D

Gv4FkiD.png

pApPXHm.png

EvSgZvu.png

And now I'm definitely never visiting Ferzu :DDD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

This happened LITERALLY less than 30 seconds after joining.

b378cd0c31da1af71084dd49d68077a0.png

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GET IT?! BECAUSE YOU'RE A PASTRY! AHAHAHAHAHA!

7 minutes ago, Rabbit Head said:

Time to look at the top searches!

Untitled.png

... and Nobody was surprised :D

Some of these just feel out of place. Also, who is jiria000 and why do they constitute exposure on the top searches?