Name Your Price

DrGravitas

Free! Just provide a driver in a fool-proof getaway car. That sounds fun. I'd dress as Elmo, while I tickle the guy mercilessly, and film the whole thing, and become an anonymous internet sensation.

Work as a mall Santa, in a very busy mall, all December, during the 8 busiest hours of each day.

• Like 1

5,000 + a gun with near unlimited ammo + a pocket knife + flint + 2 cooking pans

Attend anthrocon in nothing more than a speedo (and applicable top if you're a lady) and a Joe Biden mask, assuming that security doesn't catch you and throw you out.

• Like 1

Full gun training and both concealed carry and open carry permits, and full access to an arsenal full of cool guns. Oh, and make the tail out of flame resistant materials, I don't need a MIG spark setting me ablaze.

Go to a Limp Bizkit show and stand next to a speaker for the entirety of the show, including any opening bands.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Supplemental income sufficient to cover the complete lack of any tips I'd get, a therapist during and after to deal with the psychological damage accrued from boos/hisses/etc, a body guard, medical/dental/vision, a 401k with 6% matching contribution by the employer, and a personal trainer to get me in shape.

Circumnavigate the globe following Magellan's route using authentic period ship/equipment (with appropriate crew, etc).

A huge arsenal of new chemical weapons, such as laughing gas they really did make people laugh helplessly, an additive I could put in the food and water that would make everyone worship furries and give up all other religions, another that would make guns and tanks and other such weapons fall apart. 

Eat nothing but insects, for one month, alive or deep-fried.

Deep fried insects wouldn't be so bad. Provide me the necessary nutritional supplements, seasonings, and condiments and I'll do it for about $300. The money I save on groceries alone would make it worth it!

Ride a bus non-stop across the US, filled with screaming children.

I'm pretty ticklish, so I don't know how effective I'd be that day. Let's go with $30K and a couple days off to soak in a bathtub afterwards.

Star in the first X-Rated Furry Broadway musical: Yiffers of Knothole Bend. You suspect it's a plot to exploit a tax loophole for failed plays.

So long as I was fully fursuited, along with only having to engage in yiffy parts with other (attractive) male fursuiters, I'd do it for $1,000/show, plus free wine, food and wild after-hours parties afterwards. And the condition that at least half of the characters were Skunks.

Upon the age of retirement, live in an all furry, all fursuited retirement community/old furs home until your death.

So long as neither I nor my relatives have to pay for it, that might be fun. Nicer than looking at a load of old biddies and geezers all day. I don't expect I'll ever be able to retire anyway. Tell you what, get me a part in that musical you're going to be in (I'll be the token straight guy and do all the fun bits with the lady suiters)  and we'll call it quits.

How much to attend all the company meetings disguised as me so I don't have to go? They are so boring and nothing good ever comes out of them.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Star in the first X-Rated Furry Broadway musical: Yiffers of Knothole Bend. You suspect it's a plot to exploit a tax loophole for failed plays.

Actually never mind, I'll do the lyrics!

"Yiffy, a fur pile on the pavement,
Have the crowd lost their hearing?
I can see they're still here...

In the lamplight,
My underpants fall down round my feet,
And the fox... begins to moan"

(To the tune of 'Memory' from 'Cats')

• Like 2

On 1/13/2017 at 9:37 AM, Faust said:

How much to attend all the company meetings disguised as me so I don't have to go? They are so boring and nothing good ever comes out of them.

I'm broke, so I'd say $100/meeting, and the ability to be at two places at once, in case it conflicts with my current job.

How much to be the official fur-suit cleaner of ALL the fur-suits, the day after Anthrocon ends?

Probably a hundred grand and somethung to make me throw up afterwards, but my coyote avatar thingy would do it for free and ask for the recipe.

How much to wear a horrifically constructed fursuit to a family reunion.

I'll need a protective beekeeper suit and a team of toxicologists standing by. Also, only if it's one of those wooden things that humans make to cage their INSECT SLAVES. Freedom, my apial cousins, freedom is bat-shaped! Baseball AND vampire type!

How much to learn how to use jumping stilts and take a bit-part as an orc in Lord of the Rings: the Musical?

• Like 1

Payment for the numerous medical bills I would likely incur while dancing on stiltd. Otherwise, being an orc in a lord of the rings musical is its own reward.

How much to go skydiving where there is a 10% chance your parachute is nonfunctional.

• Like 1

Assurances that the site won't tear itself to shreds, that I won't lose all my friends for trying to remain neutral/fair, and a purple-colored role.

Drink a coffee derived from beans eaten and excreted by a specific species of mongoose. (After cleaning them, of course)

As long as I don't get it trouble, consider it done. Oh I guess throw in some replacement balloons for the kids, too, I won't be that big of a dick. Maybe some ice cream as well.

How much to walk into an old folks home and tip over everyone using a wheelchair. 

Free lifelong healthcare for everyone I tip over. Also I get to wear a Snidely Whiplash costume while doing it. Um and $3000, I guess.

Personally kill, skin, and make a coat out of the same animal as your fursona. If you lack a fursona, or yours is a fantasy animal, then it'll be your favorite animal. If you already regularly do this, taxidermy, or other activities like it, then you do it to a human medical cadaver instead.

Hmm, I could really use a house. A nice one mind, in a good area, with a small garden and a waterproof garage with plenty of space for power tools and workbenches. And a big kitchen, that's a must! Two bedrooms, a study would be nice, must have a bath as I'm not making do with just a shower cubicle. Needs to be on a good transport route to my workplace.

...then I could work from home :D

How much to jump off the Clifton Suspension Bridge in a squirrel suit? (You can have a parachute too if you need one.) I'll arrange a barge with a padded landing zone for you to aim for, but you'd better not miss or you'll be in the freezing muddy river Avon.

• Like 2

Huh, sounds kind of fun. Looks rather scenic, and I've never been to the UK. So, tickets on a steamer over there, two months paid leave, the squirrel suit, a parachute, and a crowd of adoring fans.

How much to pounce upon and tickle 3 random strangers in a busy urban area, while wearing nothing but a pair of Crocs and a G-string??

A fast, safe, and effective weight-loss and fitness program to get me into stunning shape, that I may choose to disregard unsuitable or awkward targets, and that I be oiled up and slick enough that the cops can't keep ahold of me.

Walk across a live minefield, equipt with only a good metal detector to help you.

• Like 2

The problem is, me wearing a Piglet outfit can't be cute.

So, I'm going to say, 3,000 US, a better job lined up for me afterwards, and a mask to hide my face.

How much to be the person responsible for plunging the world into nuclear armageddon, ending billions of lives and causing untold, unimaginable suffering?

Well, make me undisputed overlord of all the remaining healthy humans and give me a good unpolluted safe land within which to create New Eden and I guess we'll call it quits. Now, who wants to join my apocalyptic death cult? Entry qualifications are easy, just remember the mystical word BABOAB (Bring a Beer or a Babe.)

How much to secretly dig up the foundations of Long Island, New York, fit it with floatation devices and engines, and sail it out into international waters where my navy can legally take ownership of it?

• Like 1

The needed equipment, and I'd do it for kicks. (And to be Benevolent and Beloved Ruler of aid Island)  Just imagine, all those bitchy, rich people being towed away to our forced labor camps! All those plastic surgery disasters of The Hamptons will be busy picking beans, all day long, while I drive around laughing at them, in a big purple Cadillac!

How much to run down a 20 foot hallway barefoot, covered in d4 (d sided dice), pointy side up?

7826134_f520.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...