What's Your Favorite Thing to Do with Marijuana?

Eggdodger

Personally, I think it's really important to set the mood before you get into it. I like to get a Grand Stuft Burrito from the artisan chefs at Taco Bell, turn on some Bobby McFerrin, dim the room, light the candles at my feet, and burn the marijuana with some lavender as an incense offering to Thanatos. Then I eat my burrito.

• Like 1

Just about anything, tbh.

I  particularly enjoy getting high and dancing like nobody's watching. In all honesty, the only thing I don't like to do when stoned is get in a car with someone because it makes me super paranoid.

• Like 1

Listen to music, dim the lights, maybe watch bad B-Movies or old cartoons.

Read old comic books.

Go hiking along a river or stream, especially in the summer, and if its one with waterfalls. Go swimming.

Have wild sex.

Then, have something cool and refreshing to drink, fruit juice, or maybe head to 7-11 for a Slurpee.

33 minutes ago, grassfed said:

Yep, it's very peaceful. It's fun to just get stoned, and go hiking in general, especially alone. It's odd: I'm very much a social extrovert, but a nice hike by myself, high, is among the best things in life.

I used to also love to get really high and go skateboarding (by myself, late at night)...but as I was never so great at it, this got a bit too painful, after a point!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

I like to set it aside and debate the ethics/morals, health concerns/benefits, and the short term/long term effects. It is definitely not the worse thing in the world, but I have no use for it personally.

Nerd.

• Like 1