Plot Generator

Kosha

First random suggestion for a protagonist's name:

story generator.png

It seems this generator knows its audience all too well...

After such a promising beginning, I decided to let it make its own story through the "suggest" buttons, and ended up with the soon to be classic tale of our hero Ramsbottom beating her aggressive lover to death with her "solid sausage":

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/5fv5fd/noisy-bangkok.html

• Like 1

coverImage.php.jpg

Two Delightful Uncles Yelling to the Beat

A Short Story
by V

Ludwig Von Koopa looked at the ancient knife in his hands and felt surprised.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his beautiful surroundings. He had always loved picturesque Detroit with its chilly, cheerful crack dens. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ash Goldstone. Ash was an arrogant lawyer with pointy butts and scaly eyes.

Ludwig gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a spiteful, creepy, blood of children drinker with blue butts and curvaceous eyes. His friends saw him as a handsome, horrible hero. Once, he had even revived a dying princess.

But not even a spiteful person who had once revived a dying princess was prepared for what Ash had in store today.

The fire teased like shouting tortoises, making Ludwig concerned.

As Ludwig stepped outside and Ash came closer, he could see the spectacular glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want some more Twitter followers," Ash bellowed, in a considerate tone. He slammed his fist against Ludwig's chest, with the force of 412 lizards. "I frigging love you, Ludwig Von Koopa."

Ludwig looked back, even more concerned and still fingering the ancient knife. "Ash, get out of my house," he replied.

They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two testy, tense tortoises screaming at the very thoughtful 2016 elections, which had vaporwave music playing in the background and two delightful uncles yelling to the beat.

Suddenly, Ash lunged forward and tried to punch Ludwig in the face. Quickly, Ludwig grabbed the ancient knife and brought it down on Ash's skull.

Ash's pointy butts trembled and his scaly eyes wobbled. He looked anxious, his body raw like a gorgeous, grubby gun.

Then he let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Ash Goldstone was dead.

Ludwig Von Koopa went back inside and made himself a nice drink of the blood of children.

THE END

A+ plot.
Would watch the movie.

• Like 1

Paranormal Romance:

Lick of a Fossa

A Paranormal Romance
by Franz Kafka

Dr. Gravitas suspected something was a little off when his bouncy boss fossa tried to lick him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly agile Fossa, Fossa Boy, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Fossa proved to be humpy and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with purr. Dr. soon learnt that Fossa had taken an oath never to penetrate a human being.

When Dr.'s bouncy boss fossa is injured in a falling from a tree accident, Dr. realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Fossa's long tail and sharp claws, Dr. finds himself falling for the Fossa. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a Man appears before Dr. and warns him of a darkness within Fossa. The Man gives Dr. the slippery teeth - the only weapon that can defeat a agile Fossa.

Will Dr. find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly orgasmic? (Hint: yes!)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Paranormal Romance:

Lick of a Fossa

A Paranormal Romance
by Franz Kafka

Dr. Gravitas suspected something was a little off when his bouncy boss fossa tried to lick him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly agile Fossa, Fossa Boy, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Fossa proved to be humpy and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with purr. Dr. soon learnt that Fossa had taken an oath never to penetrate a human being.

When Dr.'s bouncy boss fossa is injured in a falling from a tree accident, Dr. realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Fossa's long tail and sharp claws, Dr. finds himself falling for the Fossa. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a Man appears before Dr. and warns him of a darkness within Fossa. The Man gives Dr. the slippery teeth - the only weapon that can defeat a agile Fossa.

Will Dr. find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly orgasmic? (Hint: yes!)

ಠ_ಠ

I don't know how I feel about this. Funny, tho XP

I tried the paranormal romance one too but the results weirded me out with the whole six years old thing. Friggin' Twilight...

• Like 2

It's only as lewd as you imagine it. I swear I will try to come up with a more serious one next XP

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/dd7bvy/curse-of-vibrating-cucumber.html

Lol, willingly submits herself to the curse xD

EDIT: Ok, this one turned out a bit cuter:

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/ix9mkb/holiday-to-futuristic-moon.html

• Like 2

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/ecnaa7/vampire-in-filthy-creek.html

I just finished the prequel to my previous writing. The critics love it:

"Bursting with originality. A gay boy falling for a fat vampire has simply never been done before."

- The Daily Tale

"About as moving as a cow stuck in a bog, but Vampire in Filthy Creek does deliver an important message about not having a lesbian for a friend."

- Enid Kibbler

"A sexy, dank nagging would be my first choice too. This must be based on a true story, you couldn't make this stuff up!"

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

• Like 1