My Hill!

Kinharia

I send an army of Mexican Luchadores to take over the hill. Armed with clubs and raised on a diet of fried avocado and cinco-de-mayonaise, they make short work of everyone and everything on the hill before turning it into a lovely Hacienda.

¡Dios mío, es mi colina otra vez!

• Like 1

I somehow magically eliminate all govenrment agencies, so there is no DEA, get rid of all the other criminals, and resume relaxing in my luxurious, hilltop home, lolling about in my hot-tub, surrounded by attractive and attentive Fossas, serving me champagne, and lighting my cigars. 

My decadent Hill! 

By the way...what's this funny stuffed coyote rug?

I convince the Fossas I am a Fossa Angel by flying around a bit. After a spirited re-enactment of the defeat of Darth Vader in Fossa-language, complete with actions and sound effects, they accept me as their god. Non-believers are stoned to death. Coyotes are carefully relocated to the large hill full of delicious things in tempting rubbish sacks that I've placed nearby, because I am a benevolent deity.

My Dystopian Theocratic Hill!

• Like 1

Soon all the fossas become nonbelievers, and are stoned. However, the bat has failed to realize that fossas like to get stoned, and that you kill them by getting them stoned. They slowly awaken from their stupor, high as a kite, and mistake the bat for a lemur, in their almost hallucinatory state, who is quickly placed into a pressure cooker, and cooked until tender.

Relaxes in a hot tub on drunken, stoned, wild Fossa hill! 

• Like 1

I am still at the large hill full of tempting things in rubbish sacks. I look down on the other hill and see the dead bodies. These two hills are coyote paradise.

My large hill and everyone else's hill filled with dead bodies.

I awaken in the Happy Hills Sanitarium, which is filled with other coyotes. Unfortunately, we are all released due to budget cuts for mental health funding. The crazy coyotes swarm the hill.

Hill filled with coyotes from an insane asylum.

This hill is a mess! Bagpipers, Metal concerts, Fennecs with earplugs (heresy!), insane coyotes (double heresy!) I build a giant concrete dome over it, then cover that with dirt and plant a flag with my sigil on it.

Soon everyone forgets what ancient terrors were hidden away beneath The Hill. But, they say you can hear the faint sounds of the nightmarish Bagpipe-Metal-playing-Coyote-Fennec-Hybrid-Terminator they forged as their scion! :O

My Nice Scenic Hill with The Perfect Spot for Camping and Ghost Stories!

• Like 1

Being a weasel I go around squeaking and surplus killing all the bunnies with copies of the (rather crap come to think about it)  blades I first drew Frensel with.

I then set up a stall selling vintage zetex/ferranti ZTX series electronics and germanium transistors to audio buffs and guitar players.

My high gain low VCE(sat) hill

I phone up the Justice League and have Sea-Man deal with your Eldritch abominations since they make awful neighbors.

tumblr_m6xg937oua1qeryhto1_500.jpg

But while hes dealing with that I come to the epiphany that underwater hills are a terrible long term investment and so I go find a nice new grassy hill away from the coast.

windows-7-widescreen-wallpapers-39.jpg?w

My pleasant sunny hill.

• Like 1

I buy a tanker truck full of pesticides with a small loan of one million dollars and use it to eradicate all the beautiful flowers on the hill. Disheartened by this travesty, Garth flees the hill, running to the closest flower shop. I claim the hill. 

My withered hill

• Like 1