My Hill!

Kinharia

I set up ghettos around the gentrified hill, lowering property values and increasing crime rates so that everyone moves out and the resulting rustification of the entire community forces you to leave during a bought of gang violence.

My completely undervalued and slowly-rife-with-urban-decay hill.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

You hear something coming in from the distance. You can't quite make it out just yet.

It sounds like... Music? It starts to get louder. You see, on the horizon, several helicopters.

Flight of the Valkyries blares through a speaker system as the helicopters near. Suddenly the sky is full of oncoming rockets as machine gun fire rains down. An F-4 strafes the land, dropping something. Suddenly, the tree line is engulfed in thick flames. You escape, but just barely.

One of the helicopters lands. I step out and light a cigar.

"God, I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

My Hill, liberated from a tyrannical despot.

• Like 1

I send in drones to detonate some of the unexploded 'freedom' that you dropped on the hill. I'm planning on putting a water reservoir for my new city in the crater. Once the radiation dies down. Hey Enigma, got any of those foxy ladies left? I need some citizens for Pipistrelle City!

Ma hill (what's the half-life of plutonium again?)

Lucky, I always have a back up plan and while my sexy mutants may have failed, a few of my more abominable creations will not. They devour all who stay upon the hill in fits of flailing tentacles and the gnashing of horrible razor teeth screwed into bone before coming to rest, mewing at my paws.

My nightmarish hill!

• Like 1

I privatize the high school and squeeze all the profit I can out of it, relying on the constant stream of locked-in consumer students and advertising deals. I use the money to buy the hill from the generation of now educationallly deficient people who inherited the hill from their short-sighted parents and reduce it to Neo-Feudalism.

My Dystopian Hill

• Like 3

Before the entire BDSM population of the world leaves, as it happens, they have tied, bound and gagged a certain Wampire Bat, who I ship off and sell to a zoo.

I then plant a grove of rubber trees, and chase the the leather & whips crowd away. My bouncy, rubber-plantation Fossa hill!

• Like 2

I produce an array microbial parasites, organisms, and bio-controllers which infect your trees and instills you rubber and latex products with a semblance of motility and sensation, with me at the head of its control. The goop enjoins with the inhabitants, including you, and marches everyone off the hill.

My Gooey Hivemind Hill!

• Like 1

Huh! I manage to break free using my famously ferocious fossa strength, and return, encasing you in a Lucite cube, which makes a fine specimen in the Smithsonian Museum of (un) Natural History.

*Plants some more trees, attaches a hammock between them, and lays down, reading a Raymond Chandler detective novel, swaying gently in the breeze*

It is indeed pleasant to be back on Fossa Hill.

• Like 1

The firebombs shatter the museum and superheat my lucite prison, followed soon by the freeze which stresses it enough to break and free me! The power of SCIENCE cancels out the magic and the fortress melts, washing everybody else away.

My island that is actually a flooded hill!

I roll a natural 20 versus the hill! Then I realise that this doesn't actually do any *real* damage, and that I still hate D&D with a vengeance. The resulting nerd-rage flattens everything within a ten mile radius. Oh, except the hill. That's still sticking up.

Also mine. My hill WHERE D&D IS NOT ALLOWED!