Return of the fish

Lucyfish

@LucyFish: Huh, so there's a few Discord groups...I think things keep becoming more granular. Oh, also, were you ever on the F2F forums? I seem to recall a Shark, by the same name...I had a malamaute fursona at the time. But there may be many fish named Lucy in the sea, then again.

28 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

@LucyFish: Huh, so there's a few Discord groups...I think things keep becoming more granular. Oh, also, were you ever on the F2F forums? I seem to recall a Shark, by the same name...I had a malamaute fursona at the time. But there may be many fish named Lucy in the sea, then again.

Yes I indeed was. IIRC that site later became FRPH, who's Skype group I am (for some reason) the mod of. lol

10 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

Yes I indeed was. IIRC that site later became FRPH, who's Skype group I am (for some reason) the mod of. lol

Ah, OK, I thought so, and you've reassured me I'm not going crazy or senile. I used to be Sweet Pea the Malamute, on F2F, and then, Simo the Skunk on FRPH...I adopted this ultra stealth Fossa fursona here, which has been fun. Well, nice to see you about again!

Just now, Fossa-Boy said:

Ah, OK, I thought so, and you've reassured me I'm not going crazy or senile. I used to be Sweet Pea the Malamute, on F2F, and then, Simo the Skunk on FRPH...I adapted this ultra stealth Fossa fursona, which has been fun. Well, nice to see you about again!

Yeah I think I remember those names. Good to see you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fossa-Boy said:

It's the way these things seem to go. Like a pendulum, they swing back and forth between many small, private groups and one or two massive groups. Drama or friendship, swinging the pendulum back the other way, anchored in part to this site.

• 2 weeks later...