Would You Ever...

Phausk

Hrm, 10 years isn't a very long time to make a real difference. I'd probably spend most of it consolidating my rule; doubt I'll even have time to prepare the government for rule after me (certainly seems it wouldn't be happening if a mob is my demise.) To be the first truly global ruler... very tempting. But, without any real lasting positive impact or time to do real good, it's probably better for myself and the world if I say no.

WYE eat a bucket of Fried Chicken outside of PETA's headquarters on public property?

Honestly being well aware of what sports car's are available, seeing as I'm not interested in drowning, no.

WYE be willing to question and subsequently destroy someone's beliefs if it leads them to accepting a truth about reality, even if it leads to massive amounts of emotional peril and a change in them that makes them different forever?

Well when you look at Plato's cave allegory, does it really state that those who stay in the cave watching the shadows are unhappy?  I personally wouldn't destroy someone's beliefs unless they were causing them to infringe upon the rights of others.

WYE physically harm someone if the situation meant you wouldn't face legal consequences? (self-defense for example)

It's been years since I've been there, but probably. I'm still bitter about that era, and the structure of the school, the rigidity, the lack of things besides sports, and so many things, did little to make it seemed like they cared. Shit, in my fantasies, I'd like to do more that just vandalize the place! Odd, the bitter memories it stirs up.

WYE try to survive in the wilderness, with nothing but a pack of matches, and a hunting knife, for a year?

• 1 month later...

Nope. I don't really believe in war, or combat, so I can't see ever doing this. If there was a threat of war, I'd commit suicide, first, because to kill anyone but myself would compromise my personal ethics.

WYE try to organize a local furry meet?

No, probably not. I simply lack the desire to do so, and I'm just not involved enough in the furry community anyways. It takes up maybe 3% of my interests. I did try however, to go to a convention, but I felt too awkward and out of place the whole time I was there. It's just not my kind of scene. 

WYE Accept an assassination contract if the money received after the target elimination was substantial enough in your opinion?

• Like 1

Nope, again, could not bring myself to kill somebody, unless, maybe, it happened on some kind of surprise, self-preserving impulse: then it's harder to say.

WYE retire to the mountains, and raise a herd of dairy goats, and spend most of your time outdoors, with a Great Pyrenees dog, pondering the world, in the (relative) quiet?

• Like 1

Yes, that sounds great. I wouldn't mind living out the rest of my days in peace and solitude, disconnected from the troubles of the world.

WYE come back to this world if you died and had the choice to stay and be reincarnated? Or would you move on to the great beyond?

• Like 1

Honestly I'd move to the great beyond since it means that at my point I've completed my purpose on this world.

WYE take a risk that had a 50/50 shot of killing you but you would get everything you need and desire from that point on in life?

• Like 1

Probably. I mean, I've been depressed, and suicidal, I fight this all the time...and here, there's at least a 50% chance of a predictable, positive outcome, because it is fear of what happens when you die, that has held me back. At least here, the fear is 50% less. And I'd finally be able to afford basic things, in life.

WYE wear your hair as a bright, turquoise mohawk?

No. Number one, I don't even like candy. Number two, I'm not a thief who would stoop that low. Let the litte guy/girl enjoy their candy and go on with your day.

WYE Accept a deal that gives you any one super power of your choice, but cuts your remaining life span in half?

No, I would never strike anyone, especially a woman, unless it is out of self defense and my life is in danger. 

WYE travel to another planet that humans have discovered and have started inhabiting if it meant leaving everything back at Earth behind?

It would depend on the planet. If it seemed interesting, had good weather, and meant I could work less or have a job that had actual meaning, sure. Also, if it had a lot of cute, furry anthros. that would be nice, too. I don't have a house or a car or much of a family here, so there's not a lot holding to me to one place.

WYE take part in a large protest? (Went to a few in DC, in the Bush era...what surprised me most, was how amazing the people-watching aspect was. I never saw so many cute, alternative/punk/goth boys in my life.)

Sure. I'd be happy to. I'd love to see New Zealand; always struck me as a nicer version of Australia, in many ways.

WYE ever attend a snooty tennis match (all expenses paid), like Wimbledon, and hurl an occasional Kiwi Fruit into the area of play, to see if they hit it?

• Like 1