Would You Ever...

Phausk

Leave a question for the next poster, who has to answer yes or no. The person who answered then leaves a question for the next poster after them. Simple!

If you were stranded in the middle of the desert and had nothing to drink, would you resort to drinking your own pee in order to survive longer?

Edited by Phausk

• 2 weeks later...

Hell nah, I'd be too scared. Maybe if I knew I was about to die anyway.

Would you ever attend a Remembrance Day service and fart as loud as you could during the one/two minute of silence?

If you don't have those in your location, then would you fart in church when the room was dead silent?

Edited by Phausk

I don't have the sphincter control for that so I'd have to make do with ignoring it and talking through it instead, like I usually do.

Seriously, I don't agree with the two minutes' silence. I remember as a kid being told to stay silent for two minutes and remember the war veterans, but I was about six. I had no idea what the hell was going on so it didn't mean a thing to me. If you really want to honour someone, talk about what they did.

Ahem.

Would you ever go up to a circus performer spinning plates on sticks and tickle him under the arms until they all fell off?

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

Probably, if I was desperate enough.

Would you read every Fifty Shades if you got whatever you wanted after?

A few days worth of cringe worthy reading material for a lifetime of awesomeness?

Hell yes.

Someone has set an nuclear warhead armed to detonate in the town/city/area that you despise the most, however you are given the opportunity to prevent such

devastation and loss of life, what do you choose?

Yes. Oh hold on, that doesn't work. Ok, I'd disarm it, because the places I despise the most still contain more good people than bad. Besides, it'd be nice to be a hero.

If you had been given a large, piping hot pie and were moderately hungry, but you didn't know what the filling was - would you eat it?

Yes, but if I choke on a toe, there will be consequences!

Would you choose to live in a society that deprived you of most civil rights and liberties in order to live happily and comfortably with a purpose with what state sanctioned resources that have been provided?

Depends if I liked what's force fed on me... If I liked it, I'd live like the state wanted me to, but only for a while since I'd eventually start craving for freedom so my answer is no

E: Okay, i'll answer to alexx's question too because of internet ninjas. 

No, Alexx, I wouldn't

Would you kill a cute puppy (by beating it to death with a rusty shovel) for 1000$?

Edited by Snagged Cub
Got ninja'd

3 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

No, I can't really sing and I never can remember the words to the national anthem.

If you had an SO with a public sex kink, would you help them indulge in it?

Just don't end up like this guy :V

20 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

I have that kink, so yes please.

Would you become immortal if it ment that whenever you would have died, some random person in the world would die instead?

I'd have a hard time being able to live myself knowing someone else's life is being taken. Plus what if that random person ended up being my friend o a family member?

Would you ever go to a wedding in a fursuit?

9 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Where and why do you find this shit.

9 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

I'd have a hard time being able to live myself knowing someone else's life is being taken. Plus what if that random person ended up being my friend o a family member?

I wouldn't.

No I'm serious.

Just now, TheGreatFanatic said:

I don't drink.

Yeah sure, I'm reckless.

Would you ever go to 4chan voluntarily?

>Implying that I don't already.

Would you walk into a crowded public area and yell "ALLAH ACKBAR" before detonating your "Suicide vest" made of party poppers as a dare?

15 minutes ago, Luca said:

No way, Mountains suck and I'd miss the internet.

Would you ever join a in riot, if one breaks out in your town?

Nah I'm not about that life. Why would I run around vandalizing shit and looting stores? That doesn't help anybody and it only hurts people just like me.

Would you ever poop in the woods?

Given that a vast proportion of the universe is freezing cold vacuum in which the human body cannot survive, I'd have to say no. The chances of ending up somewhere survivable are not good.

Would you take a walk-on part in a movie if your only line was to scream "Justin Bieber, I love you and want to have your babies!"

5 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

government watch-lists (more than I am already anyway..., being a part of the largest private "military" organization in the world.

Please explain, or is that an OPSEC no no for you?

Also an opportunity to play mindfark games on a friend?

Sure!

Don't care much for watching someone sleep though, would be more entertaining to gradually and randomly plant a peculiar item in various places which will be noticed by the target, maybe garden gnomes or pineapples, depends on what is readily available.

Also, a wild big red kangaroo has appeared and wants to make you his bitch, do you accept your fate?

Hell yeah, as long as I had a decent amount of cash on me and didn't have to be back by any certain time. 

Say you were in the mafia, got pinched, were facing years of jailtime, and the cops offered you a deal: Give them the names of your associates, and you go free. Would you rat?

Edit: For those of you who are uncultured and don't watch gangster movies, remember that if you rat, you'll be a marked man for life. 

Edited by Endless/Nameless

18 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

Nah, you look fragile.

Would you want to be a rubut c:?

SAY.

YES.

FOR YOUR SAKE.

No. I mean if it was a animatronic version of my crappy self-insert or something...naw still probably not.

Would you ever buy something from a late-night infomercial?

I'm probably only asking due to formerly being stuck at a call center made me realize how fucking awful these things truly are.

We don't have those in the UK, so probably not. To be honest, even if the item in question was really good, the method of selling would probably convince me it was utter shite.

Would you ever... let's see, what's left...

Given the opportunity, the ability and a good legal reason, would you kill a tiger with your bare hands just so that you could say you'd done it? Bonus points for eating its heart to absorb its courage.

Yes, but only if the tiger started it, I don't like going around starting fights with innocent animals and not only would I eat it's heart, I would wear it's pelt to let the other tigers know not the mess with me.

A man is holding an armed robbery at a petrol station, he is armed with a hive of wasps and threatens to disturb them lest the cashier pay him his due.

Are you a brave enough dude to save the cashier?

8 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

Lol, I put "military" in quotation marks for a reason. I'm part of the Society for Creative Anachronism, we fight and train in semi-traditional European martial arts (swords, rapier, maces) but use wooden replicas instead of live steel. We swear allegiance to our kings in our various kingdoms however, and the king has control of our armies technically... so we are in all forms, a trained fighting force, and one of the largest private militaries in the world (we just wouldn't be very good at anything).

It is true that those who are in the SCA often end up on watch-lists for being in it though, since we are a fringe group that learns how to use weapons.

Well, you've just earnt yourself a star in my good books for being awesome, are siege weapons allowed?

7 hours ago, Khaki said:

A man is holding an armed robbery at a petrol station, he is armed with a hive of wasps and threatens to disturb them lest the cashier pay him his due.

Are you a brave enough dude to save the cashier?

rubutz c: are immune to most anything, so yeah.

Would you chuck if you would want to be a woodchuck if that wood that the woodchuck chucked from the wood?