RAVE: Windex Reaches out to Bird Furries!

Toshabi

It's about time! Windex, a name brand company that is well know for their glass cleaning products, finally launched a commercial that appeals to bird furries with their clever use of anthro-quality birds. They're using a clever product called the "smudge stick" (which we all know is penis!) to ruin glasses that are too clean. I thought it was cute and clever, but most importantly, it's an amazing win for the furry community! See the commercial below! Let's celebrate, everybirdie!!!

Hasn't Windex been using talking birds in their advertisements for years?  What makes these more "anthro-quality," because they're using a stick?

Wow, now aren't you Mr. Sarcastic McSmartypants. Listen here R-Tard, this is incredible because the animation in these commercials looks HD, not that shitty crap we got in the other commercials. So are you gonna be a cynical negative nancy like EVERYBIRDIE on these forums likes to be so badly, or are you gonna stick your wings high in the air and celebrate the victory dance with Toshabi-kun?

Unknown-1.jpeg

Ozzychan, this is hurting me on multiple emotional levels and I feel like you owe me an apology!

Wow, now aren't you Mr. Sarcastic McSmartypants. Listen here R-Tard, this is incredible because the animation in these commercials looks HD, not that shitty crap we got in the other commercials. So are you gonna be a cynical negative nancy like EVERYBIRDIE on these forums likes to be so badly, or are you gonna stick your wings high in the air and celebrate the victory dance with Toshabi-kun?

lol, alright.  It is pretty cute, at least.  I will admit, there is a deficiency of bird furry character in commercials.  The next best thing is probably the anthro birds in those Orangina commercials, but they are kinda creepy.

lol, alright.  It is pretty cute, at least.  I will admit, there is a deficiency of bird furry character in commercials.  The next best thing is probably the anthro birds in those Orangina commercials, but they are kinda creepy.

I think you accidentally believed in Toshabi-brand sarcasm...It appears as if you missed the fact that this thread is a total joke

I think you accidentally believed in Toshabi-brand sarcasm...It appears as if you missed the fact that this thread is a total joke

You know, that really hurts. In fact, ALL your threads should be joke threads given the quality of it. But since people know you're really try harding, they're considered REAL and GENUINE threads that are just hella lame. And here I am, making a legit thread with a legit celebration with a legit commercial, and all you can say is "LOL JOKE THREAD JOKE THREAD". This is why criminals are always criminals, cause society is always beating them down with stereotypes and phony, half-thought out criticisms formulated by simply looking at the person making the statement.

Once a vandal gunner, always a vandal gunner.

You know, that really hurts. In fact, ALL your threads should be joke threads given the quality of it. But since people know you're really try harding, they're considered REAL and GENUINE threads that are just hella lame. And here I am, making a legit thread with a legit celebration with a legit commercial, and all you can say is "LOL JOKE THREAD JOKE THREAD". This is why criminals are always criminals, cause society is always beating them down with stereotypes and phony, half-thought out criticisms formulated by simply looking at the person making the statement.

Once a vandal gunner, always a vandal gunner.

I will not apologize for being an asshole

This thread is obviously 101% serious, you don't understand the plight of bird furries.  Check your privilege.

Edited by Chrysocyon
typo

as a burd furry I find this sort of representation eXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL COCKATOOS ARE VERY INTELLIGENT BURDS AND DO NOT RUN INTO WINDOWS AND QUIET FRANKLY THIS KIND OF GENERALIZATION IS DISGUSTING AND JUST FURTHER ILLUSTRATES THE OPPRESSION OF BURDS BY THE FOXTRIARCHY FURTHERMORE THE ONLY BURDS PORTRAYED IN THE MEDIA ARE CORVIDS UNTIL ALL BURDS ARE REPRESENTED EQUALLY THERE IS NO JUSTICE #notallburds #burdism #fuckthefoxtriarchy

as a burd furry I find this sort of representation eXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL COCKATOOS ARE VERY INTELLIGENT BURDS AND DO NOT RUN INTO WINDOWS AND QUIET FRANKLY THIS KIND OF GENERALIZATION IS DISGUSTING AND JUST FURTHER ILLUSTRATES THE OPPRESSION OF BURDS BY THE FOXTRIARCHY FURTHERMORE THE ONLY BURDS PORTRAYED IN THE MEDIA ARE CORVIDS UNTIL ALL BURDS ARE REPRESENTED EQUALLY THERE IS NO JUSTICE #notallburds #burdism #fuckthefoxtriarchy

It's a furry stereotype; birds are dumb and they taste good. :V

While we are on the topic of making love to birds, I checked out the article wikihow had on it, just in case I find myself in an incredibly gay scenario with M. Dijon Awesome, and the article didn't disappoint at all. 

why does wikihow have an article on that

I don't see many commercials with lions in them :(

What? Off the top of my head I can think of three, and I don't even watch much TV.

One is a commercial for a law firm (I think), where random people need lawyers, a lion walks into a room and turns into a lawyer. I have no idea. I can't find a video for this, but it was weird enough to remember.

Another is this Superbowl ad from some years ago:

And this other one is still airing on TV currently.

And that's only the ones I can remember right now. Stop complaining and let birds have the spotlight for once. Hmph! Ò

• Like 2

What? Off the top of my head I can think of three, and I don't even watch much TV.
One is a commercial for a law firm (I think), where random people need lawyers, a lion walks into a room and turns into a lawyer. I have no idea. I can't find a video for this, but it was weird enough to remember.

Another is this Superbowl ad from some years ago:

And this other one is still airing on TV currently.

And that's only the ones I can remember right now. Stop complaining and let birds have the spotlight for once. Hmph! Ò

*Huffs* fiiiiine..

WEASELS FOREVER!

That is true there are a few in there, but we need more Weasels damn it!

Weasels in every home, that is the goal

_trade_this_world_will_be_mine_by_doom_w

Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. 

Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro Fetish. Macro

Maybe in world domination like my fellow lab animal The Brain (Pinky & the Brain)

But I'm like 8 inches tall and proud! Illustration-of-a-Stoat-standing-OCI0000