Halloween Costumes

#00Buck

i always find some way to dress up, even if all i have is some paint and some household garbage.  i have made 2 last-minute ghetto trash masks in years past so far, and will probably end up making another one.  or just going at my face with the paint.  worst case, i'll just recycle last year's since i still have it.  we do what we must.

I was gonna go as Beowulf from the videogame Skullgirls, but this month's been too busy for me to work on it. Kinda sad, this is the first year in a while that I won't be going as anything. :c

But the way I see it, I have all of next year to work on it and make it awesome. :v

• Like 1

Man, y'all are having a dry halloween! 

Nobody is doing anything? 

Come on.

Sadly, no one around here really celebrates Halloween anymore. Makes me sad.
My family doesn't pass out candy or anything on Halloween, because our street has no sidewalk or street lights, and no one comes here because of that... Too dangerous.
Usually we go to a family friend's house for their Halloween party though, it's nice. Sadly they're just about the only house in the area that's really decorated.

This year, I think I'll be going to a comic book convention with my brother, cousin, and some friends. Not really that Halloweenish, but costumes are involved!
I just wish I could have finished my cosplay to wear to the con. Ah well, next year I guess.

• Like 1

Get gas-powered chainsaw. Remove chain. Leave bar in place. Run out from dark place screaming, rev that chainsaw up and simply TOUCH someone with it before they can register what's happening.

Smoke bombs work wonders for both building up terror and obscuring any clear view of yourself while you pop the chainsaw. ^^

Oh! Oh ho ho, ah ha ha, ah haaa... I really like the way you think :3

A few years from now when those neighborhood kids turn teenagers... Yes, yesss...