Paris is Under Attack.

Tsuujou

Speculation is that it's retaliation for the killing of Jihad John. But who knows how accurate that is.

But wasn't that an American attack? Why blame the French for something an American drone strike caused? Is it because France is an easy target for them?

People have been warned about the possibility of this occuring in Europe for years.

It has happened, yet again. This is far from the first time and it will most certainly not be the last. The more inches they are given, the more miles they will take.

The left and their lack of national identity, value for culture and customs, tolerance for our historical enemies, and the abolition of our right to take up arms to defend ourselves has been pushed for far too long. However, politics is a pendulum. The further and the harder the political class pushes in one direction, the harder, the faster, and far more violently will the swing to the opposite direction be.

No sympathy for the muslims, no shame from liberal tears, no tolerance for the traitorous political class. Only justice now. Deus vult.

Calm down. Extremism is hardly the way to combat extremist groups. 

Still....I don't have much knowledge of what's going on in Europe so I can't say much. I'd keep my mouth shut entirely but you're blaming huge groups of people for the attacks of a terrorist organization, all for the sake of protection out of fear.

Anyways...this isn't the first time ISIS has caused trouble in France, although it appears that things are far worse now than they were before.

He is extremist supporter or ignorant 

I can't believe I'm going to be one of those "muh fallacy" guys but...you're name calling instead of actually explaining anything, and assuming things about a person based on a statement that in no way implies such and denouncing someone without explaining why.

Edited by Battlechili

How can any average civilian human being be ready for a catastrophe of this level that they could not possibly expect or be able to defend against in any possible way?

Where the heck is our government thats supposed to do their job to protect the common people, we dont have military training and ammunition to fight off attacks like this...

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

Mind explaining to us why his post was so horribly incorrect?

I'm dying to know, because I just aint seeing it!

Conflation of related but independent populations. Oversimplification of international politics, history, and human relations. Unnecessarily fanning flames. Generalizing all failures underlying this tragedy and attributing them to a single group, while pressing multiple unrelated agenda.

• Like 2

Calm down. Extremism is hardly the way to combat extremist groups. 

Still....I don't have much knowledge of what's going on in Europe so I can't say much. I'd keep my mouth shut entirely but you're blaming huge groups of people for the attacks of a terrorist organization. Anyways...this isn't the first time ISIS has caused trouble in France, although it appears that things are far worse now than they were before.

It is no surprise that many "moderates" and Islamic sympathisers are American or Canadian. I spent most of my life in rural britain, holding a lot more optimism for a demographic that is now the source of an international crisis. Eventually I saw what was really going on, and past the lying press. My french and german friends have spent a long time trying to convince me of the slow-boiling crisis, and just this year I came to terms with the fact I believe them. The European people have been warned for at least 20 years about what may happen. Even I've joined in on poking fun at the paranoia and so did many on that side of the spectrum but times have changed since then.

It doesn't matter where your sympathies or hopes lie. Europe is headed for a greater crisis and there WILL be blood. There will be a greater precense of Islamic extremism. There will be right-wing, nationalistic terror killings in retaliation. There will be political disunion - it's already a mess as it is and that's excluding demographic matters. At least one nation will take a zero-tolerance stance to the crisis and commit the crime of putting their native ethnic group first, and it will ripple through the continent. Personally I believe it's most likely to begin in eastern europe.

I repeat myself: No one here called Islam a religion of peace in an argument about this. This isn't relevant to anything said here thus far.

My apologies, it was in response to this post by Brass

"He is extremist supporter or ignorant "

To which I said, they're peace makers, there is no "extremism" in the religion of peace!

Conflation of related but independent populations. Oversimplification of international politics, history, and human relations. Unnecessarily fanning flames. Generalizing all failures underlying this tragedy and attributing them to a single group, while pressing multiple unrelated agenda.

Well on one point, All Islamics (Excepting the rare converts to the religion outside of cultural norms) are uslims, but not all Muslims are Islamics.

Radical Islam is incredibly dangerous and we shouldnt overlook the fact that they are at fault! Trying to play the tolerance game isnt saving the hundreds of lives and counting.

Its one thing to not start stereotyping and profiling those of the race, but there are those who live amongst their race, the ones causing the terrorism, they are the problem...we should exercise caution.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

"Conflation of related but independent populations" - The populations are related through Islamic attacks. that's what they all share in common
"
Oversimplification of international politics" - Summarized, not simplification
"Unnecessarily fanning flames" -- Useless statement
"Generalizing all failures underlying this tragedy and attributing them to a single group" -- It has been this single group for each of the tragedies he is referring to

Well on one point, All Islamics (Excepting the rare converts to the religion outside of cultural norms) are uslims, but not all Muslims are Islamics.

Radical Islam is incredibly dangerous and we shouldnt overlook the fact that they are at fault! Trying to play the tolerance game isnt saving the hundreds of lives and counting.

That's always the problem with these things.

If you're too harsh, you end up with Hitler.

If you're too soft, you end up with kebab.

• Like 3

This is so fucking awful :( My heart goes out to France and those affected.

I read about this as an attack on a metal concert, and as someone who goes to as many metal concerts as possible in a given year, this is hitting me in a strange way. Those events are so fucking fun, so happy and wonderful, and to have that ruined. And then things are just going further and further and so many people are dead and I kind of just want to cry.

This is so fucking sad.

My apologies, it was in response to this post by Brass
"He is extremist supporter or ignorant "

To which I said, they're peace makers, there is no "extremism" in the religion of peace!

I disagree, Isis are all extremists and regardless on what anything/anyone says - death/murder/slaughter/torture do not have anything remotely to do with peace.  

We cannot rely on our government to protect us. Even if we could we cannot give them that power. They'll just abuse it. It is every citizens' of every country duty to be diligent and resistant to terrorism. Right now it seems like the only way to actually fight is to go to the front lines. It's a thing that quite a few people are doing outside of the military. But I refuse to believe that we're helpless at home.... I wonder when this will hit the states harder. 

• Like 1

It will ride eternal, shiny and chrome no but really this whole incident is fucking sad... 

That it is. Oh well, sucks for Europe. I'm gonna continue not being a cultural septic tank in the good ol' USA.

Anyone who wants to come with can help me pool money for a big gay party boat. SS uniforms optional.

I disagree, Isis are all extremists and regardless on what anything/anyone says - death/murder/slaughter/torture do not have anything remotely to do with peace.  

He is referring to the fact that Islam claims to be the religion of peace, while at the same time counting a lot of murderous savages among it's adherents.

• Like 2

We cannot rely on our government to protect us. Even if we could we cannot give them that power. They'll just abuse it. It is every citizens' of every country duty to be diligent and resistant to terrorism. Right now it seems like the only way to actually fight is to go to the front lines. It's a thing that quite a few people are doing outside of the military. But I refuse to believe that we're helpless at home.... I wonder when this will hit the states harder. 

how is that remotely possible if civilians are unarmed???

If people cant have guns then why is our government so useless? It cant be both ways!Edit: Forgive me if I come of as sided. I hate taking sides in political debates. I dont even like politics.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

A surgical approach is required. Will there be violence? Of course, there always has been and there always will be. But, you can't expect good results and progress by ignoring parts of the proper solution.

Terrorism is not a virus, but a cancer. Simply quarantining it allows it to metastasize, but blasting away indiscriminately eliminates health cells which endangers the total organism. Tolerance for those who rightfully choose not to facilitate these attacks is required or you will make the situation worse by further destabilizing the population. Instability is a factor of the cancer; it spreads beyond its origin too. Only a combination of regional economic stability, a tolerable population, and unified international cooperation can prevent this from destabilizing our region as well.

Us vs them is too simplistic, whether in regards to this struggle or our own politics.

• Like 1

Personally I like to think that the Arab people are mostly alright and we can live happily ever after not giving a shit about each other as we have done for the longest time, as the problems we've seen now and the last half of the previous century are the first problems since the crusades.

American/European intervention in the name the apartheid state that is Israel are the greatest source of frustration and suffering for the Arab people.

Personally I like to think that the Arab people are mostly alright and we can live happily ever after not giving a shit about each other as we have done for the longest time, as the problems we've seen now and the last half of the previous century are the first problems since the crusades.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha *wipes tear* 

oh, sorry you weren't joking were you? 

Edited by GemWolf
Quoted too much

how is that remotely possible if civilians are unarmed???

If we cant have guns then why is our government so useless? It cant be both ways!

Fire arms restrictions need not to be more restricted but reformed. Prevention requires proper education. Root problems need to be addressed. Anyone who operates a firearm should be required to have regular training and evaluation and licencing. Much like how a person is required to have a licence to operate a motor vehicle. This not only weeds out people who should not operate firearms, but makes those who do more proficient in times of crisis.

What's that saying you 'muricans have, "those that give up their freedom for security deserve neither and stand to lose both". You think France fall victim to that?

It is happening here as well. Rather than dealing with problems the common person wants the government to do it. Everyone wants protection. 9/11 changed a lot of things. Fear made people willing to give up rights and this in the end might be worse than the terrorists who want to eradicate us. 

• Like 1

Fire arms restrictions need not to be more restricted but reformed. Prevention requires proper education. Root problems need to be addressed. Anyone who operates a firearm should be required to have regular training and evaluation and licencing. Much like how a person is required to have a licence to operate a motor vehicle. This not only weeds out people who should not operate firearms, but makes those who do more proficient in times of crisis.

It is happening here as well. Rather than dealing with problems the common person wants the government to do it. Everyone wants protection. 9/11 changed a lot of things. Fear made people willing to give up rights and this in the end might be worse than the terrorists who want to eradicate us. 

That was my understanding. I just dont understand how people can call for a

total ban but not have their goverment support them, where is your protection against these threats coming from, if not from your goverment or yourself..

That sounds to me like people asking to be picked off in the name of nonviolence

Russia removes kebab but they aren't our friends either. But as long as kebab is remove I am okay with these peoples. 

Never knew "kebab" was slang for Muslim...

Urban Dictionary was useless in this case lol

Verb 2: to loosen/wreck a girl's pussy as a result of hardcore sex/fucking/smashing

• Zeke locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic