HIV Database

Brass

Having a big list that basically just says "Avoid these people! They're diseased!" seems pretty inappropriate. It's really nobody's business, unless they're planning on doing the what-whats.

In which case - as consenting adults, it's all parties involved responsibility to exchange that information with each other and take things from there.

• Like 1

Having a big list that basically just says "Avoid these people! They're diseased!" seems pretty inappropriate. It's really nobody's business, unless they're planning on doing the what-whats.

In which case - as consenting adults, it's all parties involved responsibility to exchange that information with each other and take things from there.

yes but what if they lie

yes but what if they lie

this is a risk of any given situation similar to this one

i feel like often this is used as a valid argument when the reality is that you simply have people who manipulate systems anywhere. trying to adjust your entire plan for them and them only isn't reasonable

Bugchasing Furries might benefit from this database to indulge in their disgusting fantasies. Whats wrong with just not having sex with strangers? Or how about using protection?

Bugchasing is really strange... but I've heard of someone who used it as a form of suicide without letting their family know they wanted to die. Kind of sad really :\

Edited by Phausk

Bugchasing is really strange... but I've heard of someone who used it as a form of suicide without letting their family know they wanted to die. Kind of sad really :\

its a thing because people get off to high risk or as a sharing towards homosexual commitment. My query is how high must they have been dropped on their head for bugchasers to find pleasure in this. These people sicken me.

Edited by Sar
phone butchered the sentences