Last TV Show(s) You've Seen

CreatorNerd

Are you liking the spinoff so far? I'm liking the Brody-Krumitz dynamic.

Yeah I'm really liking the dynamics the whole cast have together, binged watch em with my bf and we love it.

Granted a lot of the tech aspects are watered down or plain false and its all played up to make certain things more dangerous than it actually is but thats the CSI Verse charm to begin with xD but its what I love about CSI and they use of "magic" to solve crimes extremely fast.

Edited by Naesaki
  • Like 1

I really enjoy UK Celebrity MasterChef and MasterChef the Professionals, cause it really goes to show that even when you are in that career and loving it, you never stop learning and there is always more chance to improve and I like the celebrity one because it can be quite hilarious x3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I found a website and started watching static shock again because I could.

Also sitting on a bunch of stargate sg-1 dvds that I'm going through every couple of days <.<

Ah, Stargate SG-1, truly a great show despite how low budget it could be at times.

If you are planning to watch through the entire show, I would possibly recommend stopping after either season 7 or 8, as the show starts to go downhill in season 8 and by 9 it was only a shadow of what it had been.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...