Steal a cookie

Snagged

The idea of this continuous forum game is to steal a cookie from the user above. However, that said user has protected the cookie and doesn't want it to get stolen

Feel free to use your imagination. Just remember that the cookie is indestructible and that there is only one of the said cookie in the entire universe so you can't have a new one.

I'll start with something easy

I lock my cookie into a safe and burn the note holding the code which opens the safe

Given that by this point the cookie has been carpet bombed, extracted from someone's stomach, buried in cement, dropped in a swimming pool, dragged to the bottom of loch ness and thrown into a volcano... I no longer want it.

I bake my own tray of cookies, eat most of them and give the last one to charity.

18 hours ago, Caledonian said:

I quote " Feel free to use your imagination. Just remember that the cookie is indestructible and that there is only one of the said cookie in the entire universe so you can't have a new one."

My cookies are better than that one anyway. What good's an indestructible cookie? How would you bite the damn thing? I stand by my decisions :D

7 hours ago, Khaki said:

I don't know where the cookie is now though.

Here, have one of mine :D

D: I send a black hole into the black hole and randomly by the laws of confusion the universe is created again and I become the god of the new universe. for centuries i send people out on a quest to find the cookie that was released by the explosion, telling them that they will reach salvation if they do my bidding. after many centuries of search a rebel rises up and dethrones my as a false prophet and i get sent to the dark reaches of space, where I find the cookie by mere coincidence and then find my way back to the earth that we once knew and hides it in my back pocket... where surely no one will find it

• Like 1

I cooperate on a police raid on the black market, abusing civil forefiture laws to take possession of the cookie (and your pur... I mean, my new European handbag.)

I retreat to one of my many secrete labs to study the invincibility properties of the cookie and replicate it for my own devices...

Edited by DrGravitas
Comma fix

But your replica is not invulnerable, so your efforts have been for naught. Furthermore, while you were obsessing over your creation, I snuck in your lab and stole the cookie. I have since then gone far away, to a tropical island full of sexy anthro men that wear nothing but leaves.

After many hard days of mountain climbing and several dead mountain guides in an attempt to track you down to your lair, I have finally obtained the location and seized ownership of the cookie before proceeding to avoid many booby traps and exfiltrating via hang glider and proceed to catch the next plane back to Australia.

I then proceed to play a game of needle in a haystack by stashing the cookie in the pouch of a random kangaroo and letting it run free.

Good luck!

Edited by Khaki

I proceed to hack into a cutting edge spy satellite with X-ray capabilities to find which Kangaroo has the cookie, and proceed to use a secret American orbital laser cannon to disintegrate that kangaroo. Because the cookie is indestructible, I travel to its location shortly after to retrieve it.

I then place the cookie on a rocket carrying a probe intended to explore deep space.....

Edited by Ieono

1 hour ago, Caledonian said:

I borrow a rocketpack from my friend Maets (TheSteamEmporium.com) and shoot after khaki, where I ask nicely and he gives me the cookie.

I put the cookie inside the jetpack and give it back to my friend

You must have missed the part where I said that I've eaten it, you'll be waiting a while to get that one back.

Also that jetpack looks like it's made to be used as a drink dispenser, which would be a neat idea.

Edited by Khaki

As the Chief Examorphic Dissection Adviser, I was the obvious choice to 'hide' the cookie (especially once you saw my consulting fee).

I (uncomfortably) shuffle out of the room and into my car. My nearest lab is just 9 miles away; all I have to do is cross the border...

Edited by DrGravitas
Spelling; Capitalization

I set down a trap net that catches your car and blows the tires. Then I knock you with my sleeping syringe from my syringe rifle and steal the cookie, taking it back to my cuddle dungeon with bodyguard lions that will cuddle the hell outta anyone who trespasses. Their cuteness is unbeatable! 

• Like 1

The hell is a car? You take mu Automobile instead, but overpressure the boiler trying to crank it up. It explodes.

my back up bot (error forigramming corrupted) takes the cookie and hides it in the machine room of my airship...inside a boiler

and i just got ninjad by lazer

Just now, Caledonian said:

The hell is a car? You take mu Automobile instead, but overpressure the boiler trying to crank it up. It explodes.

my back up bot (error forigramming corrupted) takes the cookie and hides it in the machine room of my airship...inside a boiler

and i just got ninjad by lazer

Nevermind my statement still works

My replacement body's orbital drop pod lands near you with enough force to blow you 12 ft away and knock you unconscious. Thinking quickly, I perform a intubated gastrostomy to extract the cookie using my fist :D

I run off, leaving you in a tub of ice with a bottle and a note stating: "Take two of these and call me in the morning."

Pocket dimensions are totally my kind of thing. ^.^

Approaching from a tangential plane, I spill over into your dimension without having to interact with you or the bag in this universe. I consume everything of value within the dimension and begin to break it down into its constituent parts for integration into myself. Before completion, I coalesce a physical form (gotta love the quick 'n easy matter operations in these dimensions) and take possession of the cookie. The force of my deconstruction of the pocket dimension extrudes my form through the opening of your bag and back into your reality with cookie in tow.

My regular body-form hops onto the back of my new form and I take off with myself and my cookie at lightning speed.

"Cookie cleaner service, free to new people. Cleans 100% of known human remains straight off leaving your cookie delicious and tasty! Works on blood, cadavers, ashes and toenail clippings! How about you sir? Looks like you've got a messy, dirty cookie there alright, I'll clean that right up for you in a jiffy! Thank you kindly, won't be a second, just need... to pop into my... special... cookie-cleaning... comanche helicopter!"

WOCKA-WOCKA-WOCKA

"BE RIGHT BACK I PROMISSSSSE!!!"