Your pet peeves.

CETME

I hate it when people want something from you, but instead of just asking you point-blank, they start dropping "subtle" hints. I don't know why they think that's so smart cuz I can smell that shit a mile away. I'm gonna be a lot more pissed off if they do that than I would be if they just asked.... 

Last week my brother wanted me to transfer some stuff to his new microSD chip. Yesterday, since I hadn't gotten to it yet, he decided to start babbling to people about tortilla CHIPS while I was in the room, emphasizing the word CHIP every time. Geez, if it's bugging you that bad just confront me on it!!

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Fluorescent, rainbow dicks. In nature that shit means it's poisonous, and I don't feel like having to explain to the hospital that I may die of dragon dick poisoning.

no homo

Fucking cracked me up xD

When people at work don't do work on company time, I mean even I don't do work all the time on company time, but I don't scrap book or clip coupons like one of my Co workers does.

Also when people can't use the toilets properly in my dorms, lIke it's not hard to pee in the toilet and not get it on the floor and the seat; and no one wants to see your shit/piss in the toilet >~< 

People who don't know how to open the fucking bag of cereal and rip it open.

Which happen to be the same damn people who don't shut the box right.

When things are neat or obviously organized and shit just gets put back haphazardly.

The sound of metal utensils scraping on ANYTHING.

Those old planners I had in middle school or the ones you see in stores with the 'gridding' on them (like those ones you swivel them and the pictures 'move')... When people would just sit there and SCRATCH OVER THEM. God it was like nails on a chalkboard ugghhh

I work at a veterinary clinic and we constantly take syringe or catheter caps off with our mouths, and I hate it when people don't throw them away themselves. Ugh. If it's been in my mouth, I can guarantee I'LL be the the one throwing it away.

Idk what else. TOO MANY MORE.

15 hours ago, malibu said:

Not washing your hands after taking a shit. 

People with really bad BO at work. 

People trying to see what I'm working on.

Literally anything my hipster brony coworker does.

Do you work with my little brother? He's a hipster brony, and he hates furries as well.

Edited by BlitzCo

When I'm having an awesome/hot dream and someone or something wakes me up when it was starting to get good. God, that shit is annoying. It's always something small and stupid that wakes me, too. Maybe a cricket farts or the neighbor's dog loses its Off switch for its bark. Wake me when the world is on fire, I'm trying to have a dream here.

When people blare their music and, for some hellish reason, aren't even listening to it.

When I'm waiting at a Stop sign - on foot, cars on every corner - and they all wait on me even after I give the sign to go. It's not a big deal, but that situation in particular claws at the remnants of my social anxiety. All those stopped cars... people watching. Ugh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

When I'm waiting at a Stop sign - on foot, cars on every corner - and they all wait on me even after I give the sign to go. It's not a big deal, but that situation in particular claws at the remnants of my social anxiety. All those stopped cars... people watching. Ugh.

Reminds me of zebra crossings, if there's just the one car on a long stretch of road I feel so self conscious about implying it should stop for me to cross xD

25 minutes ago, SkyboundTerror said:

When I'm having an awesome/hot dream and someone or something wakes me up when it was starting to get good. God, that shit is annoying. It's always something small and stupid that wakes me, too. Maybe a cricket farts or the neighbor's dog loses its Off switch for its bark. Wake me when the world is on fire, I'm trying to have a dream here.

Or the alarm clock.

For some reason, my dreams usually occur around the end of my sleep cycle, probably because I have a habit of waking up at random times in the night to see how much time I have left to sleep.

The list would be inexhaustible. I have TOO MANY pet peeves. It makes it hard not to dislike other people eventually, haha. I have realized that through a lot of introspection recently...it is the source of many of my issues connecting with others. 

Recently though, my main pet peeve is when people try very hard to seem cool. It gives me a lot of unease to see people who seem to want the attention of the masses...especially considering that most people have little to no standards. Why go out of your way to appeal to a bunch of idiots? And it is usually done through ways that can hardly be seen as considerable accomplishments. But hey, I guess if they had accomplished anything of significance, they wouldn't need to try and appear cool?

17 hours ago, Ieono said:

Recently though, my main pet peeve is when people try very hard to seem cool. It gives me a lot of unease to see people who seem to want the attention of the masses...especially considering that most people have little to no standards. Why go out of your way to appeal to a bunch of idiots? And it is usually done through ways that can hardly be seen as considerable accomplishments. But hey, I guess if they had accomplished anything of significance, they wouldn't need to try and appear cool?

That sounds like me around a year ago.

Man my attempts at trying to look tough and edgy last year make me cringe today.

I don't get why people tell me to be more excited about things. "Stuff is happening a month from now. Aren't you excited?" To which I always say no. What point is it to go about things when they're far away.

I'm such a chill person I stress over nothing. My half planned trip to the UK? No probs, but everyone else were panicking like headless chicken. So far I've made it through just about everything the world's thrown at me so why should I stress over things?

Anyway, my pet peeve is when people are more excited about my things than I am and tell me I should be too.