Burn it to the ground

Cross

If you truly believe that, then it is people like you that are the problem with civilization, comrade. Do something productive to better society, instead of wishing for its destruction. The results are far more useful, believe me. 

Let's reflect on the good things that humanity has accomplished, and understand that as human beings, we all make mistakes. Add up all those mistakes, and you get some really terrible shit happening throughout history. But hey, we can learn from our mistakes, and become better.

Don't despair, my friend! We have a bright future ahead of us!

• Like 3

I spent most, if not all of my adolescence hating everything. Waste of time, honestly.

There's too much beauty I'm now aware of, and beauty I'm not aware of, that makes life on Earth worth living.

Edited by Machine
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Machine said:

I spent most, if not all of my adolescence hating everything. Waste of time, honestly.

There's too much beauty I'm now aware of, and beauty I'm not aware of, that makes life on Earth worth living.

25 minutes ago, Ieono said:

If you truly believe that, then it is people like you that are the problem with civilization, comrade. Do something productive to better society, instead of wishing for its destruction. The results are far more useful, believe me. 

Let's reflect on the good things that humanity has accomplished, and understand that as human beings, we all make mistakes. Add up all those mistakes, and you get some really terrible shit happening throughout history. But hey, we can learn from our mistakes, and become better.

Don't despair, my friend! We have a bright future ahead of us!

Damn right, civilization has a problem with me.

I am in love with life and I enjoy every moment of it, I'm fucking it gently, and I fucking love this world and every living thing in it.

And I want it's buildings to collapse, it's bridges to fall and it's factories to burn.

I'm finishing off this contamination, I'm burning it up to the ground, and fertilizing the earth with it's remains.

A whole new world is upon us, and it's magnificent.

Hell yeah!

4 minutes ago, Cross said:

Damn right, civilization has a problem with me.

I am in love with life and I enjoy every moment of it, I'm fucking it gently, and I fucking love this world and every living thing in it.

And I want it's buildings to collapse, it's bridges to fall and it's factories to burn.

I'm finishing off this contamination, I'm burning it up to the ground, and fertilizing the earth with it's remains.

A whole new world is upon us, and it's magnificent.

Hell yeah!

Yikes, attention at any cost, eh? I've officially lost interest now. 

Enjoy your week! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ieono said:

Yikes, attention at any cost, eh? I've officially lost interest now. 

Enjoy your week! 

Of course, I'm back to class, which is fucking great, had an amazing time on summer and now is time to continue improving myself, not even mad I got to get up, I'm actually pretty fucking excited for what's to come.

10 minutes ago, Machine said:

Nah.

That's cause you are on the wrong spectrum of fun.

7 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Did your dad take away your Xbox? Don't worry, you can symbolically kill him in order to have sex with your mother.

Never had an xbox, used to have a ps3 but never actually used it so my brother took it, both my parents are actually separated and living on their own, which is great because I love having the house for myself.

9 minutes ago, DevilBear said:

This thread is as edgy as bismuth.

Bismuth is worth 4.40 USD a pound wholesale. Holy fuck If we can mine this thread, we can each walk away with several thousand dollars.

Hottest thread in the forum bitch.

You'd have to take it from me, and gods know you won't

4 minutes ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

@Cross Do the following for a week:

-Do not flush the toilet

-Turn off the electricity in your home completely

-Do not use any tools that require electricity/batteries or fuel

-Do not use the car or any other form of transportation

You've just had a taste of what it would be like without civilization.

Or just load up a game of Civ 5 with Epic duration and Raging Barbarians enabled. See how long it takes you to die of boredom/barbarians.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

-Do not flush the toilet

Bullshit, after civilization there are a bunch of stuff you need in order to live a moderately ok life, but before civilization you had complete freedom of these needs, we were born with these needs, and we are slaves of commodity.

4 minutes ago, Cross said:

Bullshit, after civilization there are a bunch of stuff you need in order to live a moderately ok life, but before civilization you had complete freedom of these needs, we were born with these needs, and we are slaves of commodity.

In that case try living in the wilderness for a while. You won't get the conveniences of civilization (Sid Meier's or otherwise) but you'll be free from its bonds.

9 minutes ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

In that case try living in the wilderness for a while. You won't get the conveniences of civilization (Sid Meier's or otherwise) but you'll be free from its bonds.

Would really like to try that, it's something I have actually wanted to do by a long time now.

Wild animals don't need any of the shit we do, humans are the only living thing that need to mess everything up to live, once we are all gone, the earth will de-contaminate itself and every other living thing will cease to suffer from us.

37 minutes ago, Cross said:

Wild animals don't need any of the shit we do, humans are the only living thing that need to mess everything up to live, once we are all gone, the earth will de-contaminate itself and every other living thing will cease to suffer from us.

edg%20edge%20edgy.jpg

aaa8d9a22ca7cebff9638b9ecf1848e171ba4067

edgy01-1024x576.jpg

TTSLsL7.jpg

2 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

-Do not flush the toilet

POO

IN

LOO

• Like 1

Whats the deal with you guys, everything is edge this, edge that to you, life is hard and it's heavy, and dirty and mean, and the harder, heavier, dirtier and meanear you become the more you are prepared to life, trash that protection gear and jump to the moshpit, heads first.

Hurt yourself, bleed out some blood.

Edited by Cross

1c924e73c1.jpg

My name is not important.

What is important is what I'm going to do.

I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass.

My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently.

This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving.

And I will put in a grave as many as I can.

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO KILL.

AND IT'S TIME FOR ME TO DIE.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cross said:

Man, so little action over here.

Come on people, it's time to break shit up, there's a whole fucking world there, and its all yours to destroy it.