If you were forced to leave your country, what country would you go to?

CETME

I'm..... not entirely sure.

I know where I wouldn't be happy, and that's anywhere with gloomy weather, anywhere up north. I couldn't live in canada, germany, england - I could never be happy there. They lack the thunder and fire I have come to love as a woman of the plains. Even when I spend time away from them, they stay in my heart and provide me with guidance.

The closest thing in terms of land would be Africa  but living there would be hard. Here, it is incredibly safe to go wherever you want in terms of both nature and man... and in Africa I might very well perish if at peace while doing so.

In mexico I would be an alien, some gringo that would never fit in. I wouldn't be able to do what I love, but atleast I like the native ties of the culture, the food, and the land.

In south america there is nature abound, but goodness knows my pursuit of it would lead to my death.

That leaves me of what I've thought of for awhile, West Java, Indonesia. The land does not seem particularly harsh, the culture of the sundanese people seems suprisingly chill, and ultimately it's a place where I could be accepted and find a home as strange as it sounds.

Pencak Silat is very highly respected as is those who study it, and I feel as though in some way I have ties there.

7 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

I'll have you guess, it's a northern country bordering on England. also known as Caledonia.
did anyone expect me to say anything else?

Scotland, whose national pastime is glassing each other and starting football riots, national drink is IRN BRU and national food is Fried Fill-in-the-blank.

As for my answer to OP's question, somewhere in Scandinavia. Because fuck yeah Scandinavia

• Like 1

I'd either move to Scotland as we are very similar culturally and speak the same type of English that foreigners find hard to understand.

If not Scotland I'd move to France so I can be with my Foxbutt and have good educational and work choices.

Canada would be convenient. Looser import laws on automobiles, public health care, and spacious land to race across.

Germany would be awesome. Lower drinking age, the Autobahn, and Wacken Open Air.

Australia would be my kind of brutal. Open desert, I could get a lifted vehicle of some sort and pretend I'm Mad Max.

On 25/03/2016 at 5:12 AM, Johanna Waya said:

I'm..... not entirely sure.

I know where I wouldn't be happy, and that's anywhere with gloomy weather, anywhere up north. I couldn't live in canada, germany, england - I could never be happy there. They lack the thunder and fire I have come to love as a woman of the plains. Even when I spend time away from them, they stay in my heart and provide me with guidance.

Australia is practically calling out to you~

• 1 month later...
On 3/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, BlitzCo said:

So basically, if you were forced to leave the country you live in for whatever reason, what country would you move to?

Although I would hate to leave the US, I would go to here:

Unknown.jpg

I won't have to deal with a language barrier, and I'm already used to a hot and dry climate.

So what about you? 

If you arrived by boat seeking asylum you would go here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru_Regional_Processing_Centre

I would go here:
Finland-High-School-graduate-graph-1.jpg

The US would be preferable, but New Zealand would be more easily achievable.

On 3/25/2016 at 11:58 PM, WolfyAmbassador said:

I know this may sound stupid, but I wish every state in the U.S. was its own country for a couple of reasons.

That would actually be cool just to see how it would work out, maybe Texas should become independent like they've been yammering about for ages.

On 3/28/2016 at 2:17 AM, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Except for the terrifying wildlife, that makes even you seem harmless.

That's a lie, everything here is cute and cuddly, even the snakes and spiders.

Except for Stonefish, no one likes stonefish.

• Like 1

If I had to leave? Probably any of the other Anglophone countries. Preferably Australia, I liked it when I visited and the urban city core of Sydney didn't freak me out like Los Angeles' or San Diego's do.

It also helps the public transit was fairly decent.

Well, given England is well on its way to getting overrun with muslims, I guess... I should probably think about my options more realistically.

America is nice, I guess. But, you'd have to be pretty careful about where in America you go.

Australia? Not bad. Shares quite a bit of culture with the UK. But, also highly likely to die via wildlife/abos.

Europe? Same problems as England.

Canada would have been my choice a few years ago, not so much now.

Shit. Whelp, moon colony, anyone?

Imagine the look on North Korean's faces when they're forced to leave the country

It's kind of odd.. I've heard people who left North Korea ended up going back, There are even American defectors who sided with North Korea. Something must be special about that place and we're just missing something

2 hours ago, Cingal said:

Well, given England is well on its way to getting overrun with muslims, I guess... I should probably think about my options more realistically.

America is nice, I guess. But, you'd have to be pretty careful about where in America you go.

Australia? Not bad. Shares quite a bit of culture with the UK. But, also highly likely to die via wildlife/abos.

Europe? Same problems as England.

Canada would have been my choice a few years ago, not so much now.

Shit. Whelp, moon colony, anyone?

just hit the gym and prepare for the happening