If you were forced to leave your country, what country would you go to?

CETME

So basically, if you were forced to leave the country you live in for whatever reason, what country would you move to?

Although I would hate to leave the US, I would go to here:

Unknown.jpg.0cc222d202e65b839b6ab9d90493

I won't have to deal with a language barrier, and I'm already used to a hot and dry climate.

So what about you? 

The UK. 

Its like the US, but better in some ways. I like the accents people have there. I like the history and culture of the UK. And in general, it seems like it'd be mostly the same otherwise.

If I knew French, I'd say France, but since I don't, the best I can go for is to become a true Englishman. 

Edited by Battlechili

I was honestly considering moving to Austria or Germany though I'm leaning more towards Austria. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the cities I visited and the food was really nice too. plus beer is really cheap and it tastes good.

if I had to choose any place else, probably Amsterdam, Netherlands. everyone was really nice and the city itself felt like, as a friend of mind described, "a warm hug". also there's no shortage of hookers and weed :v

In the USA now, I'd consider moving to sunny Sweden. I could go on their generous welfare system and never have to work again.

Also, free college tuition, so I could get my PhD for nothing.

Also also, nobody talks to each other there, ever, and I appreciate that. Americans don't know how to stop talking and it makes my head hurt.

10 minutes ago, Wrecker said:

Like fuck I'd ever leave Canada...

...but if I were forced to, I'd probably just sail aimlessly around the Pacific.

I'd head up to Canada, I have some friends in the Calgary/BC areas.  If we were then forced to leave Canada I'd join Wrecker in the Pacific.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jcstinks said:

In the USA now, I'd consider moving to sunny Sweden. I could go on their generous welfare system and never have to work again.

Also, free college tuition, so I could get my PhD for nothing.

Also also, nobody talks to each other there, ever, and I appreciate that. Americans don't know how to stop talking and it makes my head hurt.

Actually swedes blabber on forever

Canada would be the easiest as I'm only a few hours from it, but if I really wanted to take the opportunity to go on a forced adventure like this, I think the UK would be a good bet. Scotland in particular I think I'd like to live in. I would take the opportunity to visit Ireland, but I don't know that I'd want to live there. Pretty much any of the "popular" countries in Europe would be fine by me if I had to.

It'd be impossible to force me, I'd go willingly in a heartbeat :v

I'd be okay with any chill English speaking countries or Japan, since those are the only languages I know other than my native one.

Oh, I suppose Portugal wouldn't be a bad pick, either. It's part of the Union after all.

Edited by Luka

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Lasted one season.

Boring!!! 

Why would you be triggered by such garbage television? 

I think by now you'd be triggered every time you walk past a bakery. 

I've learned to cope. That whole pasty cake thing was quite traumatic and forced me to grow as a person.