Endless/Nameless

Do Yoj Likr Animals?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do You liek Animers?

• Ya, they cool
    • Ech, not really
    • I'm a Wishy-Washy Bitch

THIS IS IMPORTANT RESEARCH

A little thing I've been wondering: Furries like animal people, but I wonder how many—if any—only like anthos and not animals in general. 

Speak your mind. 

(I know you filthy furfags will take the title as a double entendre but I don't care)

• Like 1

I think your poll needs another option of 'Sort of/Depends'.  I find that I like the general idea of animals and I'm glad animals exist in nature, but I don't have any pets and don't really want any.  I do enjoy other people's pets on occasion, but I travel a lot and don't really want to be responsible for one of my own.  I find the idea of animal people much more interesting than either on its own.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Strongbob said:

I think your poll needs another option of 'Sort of/Depends'.  I find that I like the general idea of animals and I'm glad animals exist in nature, but I don't have any pets and don't really want any.  I do enjoy other people's pets on occasion, but I travel a lot and don't really want to be responsible for one of my own.  I find the idea of animal people much more interesting than either on its own.  

Added :]

(there's a whole lot of :v goin' on)

Edited by Endless/Nameless
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I like animals if y'know what I mean. ;^)

Oh yes... I know exactly what you mean, Pastry.

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

How can anybody not like animals? We are animals. Our biology and evolutionary history is amazing.

Some people just like to suck, y'know. 

29 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Oh yes... I know exactly what you mean, Pastry.

Some people just like to suck, y'know. 

And some people like to suck animals.  I think this is a good question Endless, but the question goes way deeper than this simple poll.  I'm sure everyone likes animals on some level, if even just because they are tasty.  So the better question may be 'Why do you like animals?  Select all that apply.'

1 hour ago, Strongbob said:

I think this is a good question Endless, but the question goes way deeper than this simple poll.  I'm sure everyone likes animals on some level, if even just because they are tasty.  So the better question may be 'Why do you like animals?  Select all that apply.'

I don't really want to complicate things.... That's not quite the point of the poll anyway. 

I've always liked animals. I've had a bunch of pets, I like watching nature documentaries, and watching animals in my backyard helps me unwind after a busy day. This doesn't always seem to have much to do with why I like furries, however, which cross over into cartooning, design, SF/Fantasy, pinups, monsters, etc.

Most furries seem to really love and have a passion for animals (most). Im a bit surprised at a few of the responses. In my experience furries will be specist rather than not like animals at all. Like some will like dogs or cats but dislike ungulates and reptiles ( y dis???)

For me furryism is a genre that combines love of animals and fantasy elements, things I like together as one idea or concept.

• Like 2

I love em and really really really hope I can get a pet someday. No money for one plus landlord restriction equals no doggie or kittie or whacky ferret :c

And due to laws in general and no land, I cant get a lion and a big land for him to play in with his own pride. Life is so unfair...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

I'm gonna tweet for help!  I don't need to do anything when I can get others to do it for me!

#notyourpersonalshield #saverevates

I actually expected you to MS Paint some protest art.

If there is an actual protest and the effort is good enough I will actually not eat any of the Revates cake.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I enjoy lifting a single finger. 

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .

........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I'm going to eat @Revates this weekend. 

Is that food or violence? 

Why not both? Food violence. Then everyone is happy. Happy voring fishman.

6 hours ago, major lee snake said:

Stop @#00Buck from eating @Revates!

#furrylivesmatter.

PREACH IT. GET TO YOUR TWITTER QUICK THEN POST IT ON TUMBLR! MAKE SURE IT COUNTS

Just now, Revates said:

Why not both? Food violence. Then everyone is happy. Happy voring fishman.

PREACH IT. GET TO YOUR TWITTER QUICK THEN POST IT ON TUMBLR! MAKE SURE IT COUNTS

We will do it underwater feeding frenzy style!

That Revates cake will not stand a chance. 

• Like 1

I enjoy lifting a single finger. 

3 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .

........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Apparently you have a cleaner mind than I do. 

17 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I just gave you two likes to put you up to 1,000 likes!

Welcome to the club my friend! 

image.gif.f28fe33644d7ce9623cee95e0a86d016.gif

This isn't even my final form.

2 minutes ago, Kosha said:

But why does he wear the mask?

You, Scooby, and rest of the gang will find out at the end of this episode.

I have to say that i was thinking that animals were some of the most disgusting things to ever exist... until i met the love of my life, Petunia

dugesia_subtentaculata_1_resize.jpg

We have been dating now for the last three weeks, and I decided to pop the question... we're getting married in August on the beach and I couldn't be happier

Now I look at animals in a better light... just not the very complex ones, especially those gross hominids that walk around everywhere like they own the place >.<

4 minutes ago, Astus said:

I have to say that i was thinking that animals were some of the most disgusting things to ever exist... until i met the love of my life, Petunia

We have been dating now for the last three weeks, and I decided to pop the question... we're getting married in August on the beach and I couldn't be happier

Now I look at animals in a better light... just not the very complex ones, especially those gross hominids that walk around everywhere like they own the place >.<

5548894.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Astus said:

lol it looks like a dik u fukin fag lmao

• Like 2