Dabbing at inappropriate moments

FenrirDarkWolf

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I mean that is a bad time to do a lot of things. I'd be a bit too worried to start dabbing. They might taze me.

Yeah. I would def save it for the court room when I go up to the podium.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 6tails said:

Okay, now that I've looked more into this dabbing thing, I kinda see why it's called that. You look exactly like that after taking a fat fucking dab and are passing the rig to your friend, with your head turned the other way as you cough your ass off.

That is literally where it comes from :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, so, my understanding is that dabbing is a dance move, and it's supposed to be part of a continuous sequence of hip-hop moves.

White people frequently do it as a single isolated pose when *not* dancing.

This strikes me as akin to randomly snapping into a single pose from the Macarena because...reasons?

Explain all of this to Troj.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Saxon said:

I'm kind of confused about what dabbing is because not all of the images have the same position.

It's a stupid hip-hop dance move that I can't move away from because I literally keep seeing it everywhere and in almost everything I see.

But mostly it's as if you put you arm in your elbow as you sneeze (or it looks that way), which is the most important part. Usually having your arm out is part of the move, but sometimes not required.

It's stupid.

3 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

It's a stupid hip-hop dance move that I can't move away from because I literally keep seeing it everywhere and in almost everything I see.

But mostly it's as if you put you arm in your elbow as you sneeze (or it looks that way), which is the most important part. Usually having your arm out is part of the move, but sometimes not required.

It's stupid.

Oh my god, I just realised what it is. It's like doing a Nazi salute, but also hiding your face in shame while you do it. :3

• Like 2

On 11/07/2016 at 3:11 AM, LazerMaster5 said:

gccUo1E.jpg

This is where I would say furries ruin everything, but in this case it would appear dabbing ruins furries.

That picture reminds me of a few furries from my area who arranged a furmeet in my hometown. They were basically just walking around the town centre in fursuits, but some people from my school asked for a group photograph with them and they all dabbed in it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Wax said:

That picture reminds me of a few furries from my area who arranged a furmeet in my hometown. They were basically just walking around the town centre in fursuits, but some people from my school asked for a group photograph with them and they all dabbed in it.

That sounds really cute.