F Tier

• Sora
  • Shadow
  • Adam Malcovich

TALK

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Woahwoahwoah...woah

Where's Ezio Auditore? Nathan Drake? Ratchet? Kratos? Garrus Vakarian? Prince of Persia?

And for the love of god, where the fuck is John Marston, the manliness man of mandom?!

Who cares; who cares; Ratchet is, like, C, maybe B; who cares; Garrus is some S tier man, at the least A; who cares. 

John Marston is probably S if not SS.

Why Big Boss isn't top tier is beyond me, though.

4 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Who cares; who cares; Ratchet is, like, C, maybe B; who cares; Garrus is some S tier man, at the least A; who cares. 

John Marston is probably S if not SS.

Why Big Boss isn't top tier is beyond me, though.

Who cares....who cares?! Ezio Auditore who kicked ass until the day he died. Kratos who killed all the gods of Olympus. Nathan Drake who survives death defying adventures yet still looks handsone. Prince of Persia who climbed a ton of shit and didnt fuck up his body.

And no, John Marston IS SS material

0_e

16 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Woahwoahwoah...woah

Where's Ezio Auditore? Nathan Drake? Ratchet? Kratos? Garrus Vakarian? Prince of Persia?

And for the love of god, where the fuck is John Marston, the manliness man of mandom?!

Ezio=F

Nathan=C or low B for great modeling/animation/voicing

Garrus=ew Mass Effect

Kratos=low B; 7/10 too much testosterone

Prince of Persia=let me get back to you

Ratchet=C

John=literally who?

11 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Link does not deserve to be A. Maybe C or at a stretch B. He looks like the poster child fof jailbait for crying out loud!

Fair

8 minutes ago, Kosha said:

Where does the entire TF2 team fit into this?

C-B

Heavy=A

• Like 1

Just now, Kosha said:

>not updating list

The guy from Red Dead Redemption.

I'll update when I'm good and ready, don't you worry your fine ass head, boyo.

Also, no one goes above Falcon. He's the pinnacle, the apex, the alpha and omega. Flawlessness cannot be bested, so say I, XoPachi.

• Like 1

You're late, boi.

EDIT:

tumblr_mw4nqkIUBN1qbh0eio1_250.gif

Um, Garth, exit is thataway. If anyone doesn't deserve to be on this list it's someone from Pokemon. How are you going to come at Link's neck like that and then recommend ANY professor that isn't Layton? :llll

9 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Ezio=F

Garrus=ew Mass Effect

Kratos=low B; 7/10 too much testosterone

61c8b7466351189ca181b838ca2fc65ce0b48cc1

Ew Mass Effect?

VPH596.jpg

And TOO MUCH testorone? This is a list of manliness >:V

Oh I forgot someone: Joel from the Last of Us

6 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Also, no one goes above Falcon. He's the pinnacle, the apex, the alpha and omega. Flawlessness cannot be bested, so say I, XoPachi.

Except John Marston

WiseWordsFromJohnMarston-58298.jpg?w=900

Too much testosterone yes. :^)

Notice how suave, graceful, dapper, gentlemanly Alucard is S tier. He will swoon you and does not need the muskle to do it. Did you hear that voice in Symphony of the Night?

DID you??

All in favor for John to share SS tier (UNDER Falcon) vote now on your phones.

3 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Too much testosterone yes. :^)

Notice how suave, graceful, dapper, gentlemanly Alucard is S tier. He will swoon you and does not need the muskle to do it. Did you hear that voice in Symphony of the Night?

DID you??

All in favor for John to share SS tier (UNDER Falcon) vote now on your phones.

*grumble grumble grumble* fiiiine, but as long as he gets SS rank

And I dont even know who this...Al guy is >:p must not be gewd

I'm assuming that Illidan Stormrage is so manly that he's shot sky high straight off the list... right?
Anyways - I suppose your list is okay. I'd be content with it if Bowser were at least S Tier :v

Edit: I have a request for Artanis to be added to the A tier. Yes... Real badass mens make their exit by blowing up a planet.

Also, A is for Artanis. Get it?

6 hours ago, XoPachi said:

Rob, you were being fair with Link. If you were talking about fraud Inticreates MMZ Zero, you are fair. But you don't shit talk Edgeworth. He's a supreme gentleman and I will not stand for your libel.

Edgeworth is too fabulous to be manly. Now Godot, that is a man.

Zero doesn't even have man parts. You know what he does have? Green boobs.

Here are characters I'm making a case for:

• Andrew Ryan (Got tired of governments so he made his own city with no rules. A gentelman.)
  • Sulik (He's possessed by some spirit. Nonchalantly kills giant monsters with a sledgehammer. Can carry most of your stuff for you.)
  • Arch Dornan (He's a drill sergeant for the Enclave. When he says jump, you jump. When he says fight, you fight. When he says die for your country, then you'll certainly die.)
  • Frank Horrigan (He' a giant super mutant in power armor. What would be lethal to most Wastelanders would be a mere scratch to him. Can rip people apart with his bare hands. He's based off of a Clint Eastwood character.)
  • Rex Power Colt (Pretty much every tough guy trope rolled into one cool fucking character.)
  • Gordon Freeman (A physicist who has saved humanity multiple times.)
  • Jacket (Massacred many Russian mobsters, The Russian Mafia being one of the many groups people don't fuck with.)
  • Rico Rodriguez (Single handedly has taken down feared dictatorships.)
  • Abe (While a bit of a coward, he over came his cowardice in order to free his people.)
  • Crash Bandicoot (In his first game, he risked his own life just to get some puss.)
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Rhíulchabán said:

Luigi is SS tier m8, add him to that shit now!

If Waluigi only made B tier, how could the inferior version make SS tier, my guy? I think you need to chill with the bad posting habits. I will have none of it.  

Rex Power Colt=A 

Andrew Ryan=B

Gordon Freeman=I actually had him in A but then I got rid of him because he showed ZERO expression and doesn't have voice acting. Doom Guy doesn't talk, but he showed a ton of gritty character through his actions. I'll put Gordie in B

Bill=B

Hewge, you're better than this. I know you are. You know you are. WE know you are.

5 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Dont encourage him! That love for Captain Falcon is whats keeping John Marston from the SS tier >:c

Pffft there's a more worthy candidate y'all forgot 

tumblr_o801heu3Yl1smzgcuo1_540.gif

tumblr_nphfuiTxXA1sfay15o3_500.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Dont encourage him! That love for Captain Falcon is whats keeping John Marston from the SS tier >:c

Let me explain something to you, big boy...

zlCfzSWHe6sZlsw-q5.jpg

^This charisma and 90's anime manliness, on top of that Colgate white million dollar smile is what holds back not just Johnny boy, but anyone from matching him in SS tier. Also, illuminated eyewear. Only the coolest characters wear illuminated eyewear that mystifies their identity.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

But I did. y;

This injustice will not be forgotten. I thought we would have more in common, agreeing on Captian Falcon, but even he would be disappointed if you showed him your moves.