Spin the Bottle, Conscripted Edition!

Kleric

I thought some people would find this fun. :o

• Take the user above (that has participated), and assign (force) them to kiss another user of your choice because you are Cupid. 
  • Giggle like school girls

Have fun with it, and be respectful! No harassing, or I will end you. 

**New guideline**

You may comment normally and not have to be next in line for blasphemy, it is only if you assign someone to be kissed that you shall be the next valid victim. If someone is above you but hasn't assigned anyone anything, skip them and your victim shall be the last person who participated in assigning someone above them a person. :0

WARNING: Ninja's may steal kisses.

12 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

*sloppy makeouts with Jere and Amiir*

Amii, now you must smooch...

dundundunduuuuuuun

@DevilishlyHandsome49

Thank you for top, absolutely platonic, best wolfbird smooches

Hey Dev look furry cringe! *smooches on cheek* Balls didn't touch, not gay

You must smooch @LadyRadarEars. Who will win? Lion or fennec? Find out in the next episode of Animal Posters Domination

4 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Thank you for top, absolutely platonic, best wolfbird smooches

Hey Dev look furry cringe! *smooches on cheek* Balls didn't touch, not gay

You must smooch @LadyRadarEars. Who will win? Lion or fennec? Find out in the next episode of Animal Posters Domination

Good sir Amiir, you must assign someone to the user above you, not the last one tagged. :0

It is Val who must smooch LadyRadarEars, not Devilishly.

And now you must smooch @FenrirDarkWolf , Amiir. :)

19 minutes ago, Kleric said:

Good sir Amiir, you must assign someone to the user above you, not the last one tagged. :0

It is Val who must smooch LadyRadarEars, not Devilishly.

And now you must smooch @FenrirDarkWolf , Amiir. :)

Shit. Oh well *gropes all over the wotter* let's do this Fen *absolutely disgusing gay furry depravation. And kisses*

And now... Wait, who am I supposed to sentence to smooching? You or Dev? I already tortured Dev, so I guess it's gonna be you. I hereby sentence you to kiss that big mouthed fish known as @#00Buck

(Am I doing this right? I hope so. I also can't mention for some reason)

39 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Shit. Oh well *gropes all over the wotter* let's do this Fen *absolutely disgusing gay furry depravation. And kisses*

And now... Wait, who am I supposed to sentence to smooching? You or Dev? I already tortured Dev, so I guess it's gonna be you. I hereby sentence you to kiss that big mouthed fish known as @#00Buck

Ohjeez, how do i do dis

I have a feeling this thread will go terribly, terribly wrong and end up locked in the next few days, just like the others.
I can't seem to find the others, though. Maybe they were deleted.
Then again, at least this one isn't about fucking people you may or may not even know.

(skip me)

• Like 3

New guideline example!:

Your victims to assign blasphemy to are the last people to do the same. Ignore those who comment normally, so that we can still express things without having to be next in line.

For example, ignore me, george99g, and LadyRadarEars, as we have not participated yet. WolfNight is your next victim. :)

7 hours ago, Amiir said:

3 hours ago, Kleric said:

Mm, Dat Bass to mouth action tho. :v

2 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

*mouth to bass

RAPE CULTURE!!!!

• Like 6

• 6 months later...