Wish Corruptor

Summercat

Granted! Unfortunately, it's attached to a steel chastity belt that you're locked into, and the key falls down a sewer grating. A somewhat embarrassing trip to the emergency room follows.

I wish I commanded a huge army of fursuiters, armed with Nerf guns, squirt guns and silly string, and we invaded Rhode Island. (It's small, should be easy to take!)

Ā 

Granted. The national guard responds to your invasion with M249 SAWs, M40's, tear gas and Apache helicopters. Don't bring a nerf gun to a bazooka fight.

I wish I had a kickass steampunk costume and a real train to ride around in.

Granted, the train explodes shorty after taking off killing everyone and yet somehow you miraculously survive only to be arrested for the damage to the national rail line and also the deaths of those poor, poor, millionaires.

I wish I would at least get a response from the companies I apply to work for.

Granted! But it causes such horrible bloating, you look like some most extreme of the 'inflation' artwork one sees in the furry fandom. And the gas. I'm not even going to begin on the gas....

I wish the only video game console in the world was the Atari 2600.Ā 

Granted. All your happiness pours into me and I absorb it with delight but now... none else is happy :(

I wish someone other than me would gouge their eye out in hopes of finding a key only to find nothing (my mind is twisted, I know)

Granted. When they don't find it behind their own eye they start gouging out everyone's eyes looking for the one with the key behind it, and you're first in line. Also the makers of Saw sue you for copyright infringement.

I wish my neck wasn't so stiff.

Granted, Mercedes ships 20 smart cars to you. They are all rusty and smell like old people and your friends think you are stupid now.

I wish more people (especially males) would like red-blue mix colors like purple.

Granted! Now the world is filled with Funists, whose idea of fun is putting pretty leashes and harnesses on bats, and walking about with them flapping their little wings, so as not to be dragged about.

I wish I had tickets to go see Die Antwoord, in DC.

Granted, but it's ice-cream flavoured cinnamon rather than cinnamon flavoured ice-cream.

I wish that England had a foreign affairs minister that truly typified our great nation...

OH SHIT.

220px-Boris_Johnson_July_2015.jpg

Ok, ok, I take that one back. I wish I could emigrate.

• Like 1

Granted, you emigrate to the US, where Donald Trump seizes power as Dictator, and appoints Boris Johnson Minister of Bats and Winged Creatures. (These two fellows almost look a bit alike. Peas in a pod, I'd say)

I wish I could shake my booty like James Brown!

Ā 

Granted, but it was made mostly of amber with fossilized insects inside of it, and one of them comes out of hibernation, escapes the statue, and eats all of the plant-based products of your home in a single night.

Ā 

I wish I could make fennec foxes appear out of thin air in order to throw them at people.

• Like 1

Granted. You have no control on how many fennec foxes spawn and they don't like being thrown at people. When you do throw them they turn around and attack you.

Ā 

I wish for ice cream, no! Sorbet! Good sorbet, edible sorbet. For me and all of the people on the forums.

Granted. You are Harry Potter, 80 years later, and homeless.Ā Your brittle, old wands break, your glasses are the wrong prescription, and you are always misplacing them; you make grammatical errors and forget the words of various spells, with disastrous outcomes; your magical coins are accidentally lost in vending machines; your magic stones are misplaced, and used as gravel to pave roads; your cloaks are eaten away by moths; swords rust away, mirrors cloud and crack, orbs are dropped and shatter. Newer, younger Wizards toss you scraps of bread, and few can even recall your name. (Sorry, in a dark mood, I guess!)

I wish life was more stable, with fewer things going wrong all the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Caledonian said:

Granted, it is not workingĀ 

I wish my job was closer to my home

Granted. There is a huge wall (no gates nearby) between your home and your working place so you have to go around it... All while you could accurately Ā throw a rock right to the window of your work place from your home. Ironic

I wish that ominous black hole would dissipate

Granted. It already is. Given the size of it, it'll take a bazillion years to manage it, but it's made a start! The black hole at the centre of OUR galaxy however goes into overdrive.

I wish for rich bluish-purple skin

Granted, the screaming children who come to visit it keep you up all night, every night. Also your water bill is immense.

I wish for Riff Raff's space costume from the end of the Rocky Horror Show. And for it to fit me. And if you throw in a sexy Magenta too that'd be nice.

Granted! But you look and feel as a 27 yearĀ  who decided to cover themselves in a full-body tattoo the color of a smurf, and has had cosmetic surgery so as to resemble Papa Smurf as closely as possible, because in his heart, he believes he is Papa Smurf. You spend your years looking for other Smurf otherkin.

I wish I had a pet anteater, to get rid of the ant problem we have here.

• Like 1