Wish Corruptor

Summercat

Granted, but the trees and shrubs you can control only grow out from under your own flesh, so it's excruciatingly painful.

I wish I could draw exactly what I wanted, as I wanted, as I pictured it in my head.

• Like 1

Granted! Sadly you cannot control when you become visible again, and you can never reappear when you want to -Ā it's always at the most inconvenient moment, such as when in the middle of an all-female bodybuilder's nudist pageant.

I wish to discover a new species of insect and have it named after me.

Ā 

• Like 2

Granted! Deep in the jungles of Laos, you discover a brightly colored wasp, that has never been seen before. It stings you, but instead of hurting, it makes you laugh.Ā And laugh, and laugh. In fact, you can't stop laughing, even to eat or drink, and before you can be placed on an IV in time, you die.Ā The team of scientists you were traveling with name it after you, in your memory.

I wish that all the buildings in the world, from the smallest house to the tallest skyscrapers, were now made of the same material bounce-houses are, and, in effect, function as such.

• Like 1

Granted. The taller buildings are incredibly unstable and fall over, killing millions. All the buildings degrade quickly, as they are easily punctured and become worn when exposed the elements.

I wish for a rotten grapefruit filled with maggots. Someone mentioned it in the Death match thread and it sounds tasty to a coyote such as myself.

Granted, as a bonus the sound changes with each boop, however each flu season you can't hear anything over the various car, train andĀ Dixie horn sounds.

I wish angry birds 2 wasn't nearly as rigged as it is and had the stupid life system removed so I don't have to cheat by changing the time on my phone.Ā 

• Like 1

Granted. Instead, you're in a full body cast, with dozens of broken bones, tended to by a team of top Fossa-Physicians. You may emerge from thisĀ with a much longer tail, as it was hard to determine your species at the time of your accident, but you have no fever, yourĀ digestion is great, and you have no cold.

I wish the entire world was covered was covered in huge, tall, trees, in which I could build amazing tree forts for me and my friends.

Granted, but because fossas don't have opposable thumbs you can't hold any kind of carpenty tool.Ā 

I wish all servers running windows server and especially any still running Novell Netware and it's stupid IPX/SPX protocolsĀ (TheyĀ are special snowflake equivalents to TCP/IP) get their OS changed to some form of Linux.

Granted! You have a great deal more free time, but now it's coupled to feeling anxious and agitated, with occasional hallucinations.

I wish my teeth and claws were as hard as diamonds, so I could climb any surface, and bite through any substance, and become Super Fossa!

(And also, be able to fly, and jump as far as I wanted, and have super-vision, hearing and olfactory abilities.Ā And have my own comic book, and movies, that everybody loved, and bought, that also made me rich)

Granted. You have a coyote nemesis who crashes all your parties,Ā eats your fans, and leaves fake poor reviews of your merchandise.

I wish I could take whatever I wanted from any vending machine, without charge.

Ā 

• Like 1

Granted! But once you put in on, you can't take the glasses off, and are dragged into the world of the worst reality TV shows ever produced, including Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, 19 Kids and Counting, and are forever stuck in this virtual reality world.

I wish I could become invisible by blinking my eyes, like the legends in Madagascar say about the secret powers of the fossa.

• Like 1

Granted. They're apple cores, andĀ not the good kind of Apple. Your computer doesn't work so well any more, and also smells like a bad cider brewery.

I wish for a groovy new digital SLR camera with which to take photos of all my furry friends.

• Like 1

Granted! But the camera is so 'groovy', that no matter what, it always makes the pictures you take come out in the style of 1970s Scooby-Do cartoons. Who can say why?Ā But they are very clear, with attention to balance and composition.

I wish hundreds of meddlesome kids in fursuits would riot in the streets, hurling rocks at the whitehouse, with high powered slingshots.

• Like 1

Granted. Due to the mathematics of singularity, a point of immense mass but no actual dimensions, the entire substance of a black hole fits in a teaspoon. What we 'see' is mostly just visual distortions caused by their peculiar properties.Ā Everything around your teaspoon to a distance of several light seconds gets swallowed up by the event horizon and squished by immense gravity. Congratulations, you have destroyed the world!

I wish.. er... for another world, please!

• Like 1

Granted, you make a new world order fund to save up and buy a new world. Unfortunately lots of tinfoil hats find you and put a end to you and your plans.

I wish I could readĀ my engineering assignments before they get officially started so I can give my class the answers.Ā 

Granted! But it's tainted by a virulent strain of bat leprosy, and your wings fall off days later, as you are swooping down on your prey.

I wish trees all had different friendly, fun-loving personalities, and could talk, and were also indestructible.

Ā 

Granted. Their definition of fun is synonymous with murder. Soon, the Earth is nicknamed "The Uninhabitable Murderous Tree Hellhole."

I wish Microsoft would stop implementing things Linux has had for years into their own proprietary bullshit that's incompatible with everything.

• Like 2

Granted, all the network admins and computer security types go on strike because support for Powershell has been dropped and they won't touch BASH or other Linux command line/ terminal stuff.

The result of this being that nobody can buy anything online or login to work PCs so the economy tanks, everyone still gets their wages though as banks using ancient IBM system/360s running programs made from COBOL still work.

I wish I could turn airfix models into full size working replicas so I could get lots of WW2 planes andĀ 60sĀ Cold War eraĀ V bombers (without nukes)

Granted, almost all the fandom dies fromĀ brain hemorrhages brought on by taking a step indoors, going 5 feet upwardĀ and subsequently smacking their heads into the ceiling.

I wish all the flash submissions to FA would get converted from .swf to .mp4 files and get put in HTML 5 <video> tags.

• Like 1