No, I don't want to be your friend

Cross

12 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Its really the company you keep and the enforced standards in place...if you find  newpeople that change that mindset and change those values things are entirely different.

The problem is, too many people play "the game" and are unwilling to break the social code, so if youre not a pretty, submissive, attractive woman or a dominant, handsome man by nature, does this mean youre essentially doomed?

Thats not fair at all...its not fair for people to have to change their personality, and its not fair to have to be beaten down and stomped on because youre not like the rest.

2016-12-06-13-49-21--1698344661.jpg

The problem is ignorance.

Too many people are ignorant and unwilling to let people be themselves, too many people will not step back and stop judging anyone for what they should be.

That's a huge problem...and I wont be a part of it myself.

The world is not fair, at all, and yes, you are doomed, that's why a lot of people are frustrated, and world is unfair, nature is unfair, it's all about natural selection, but you can stuff to improve yourself.

It's ok, if you are a feminine guy, but don't expect woman to like you for that, because they don't, it's not unfair, you can't force other people to like you BUT may find someone anyway, it's gonna be difficultm but not imposible.

I for example, don't like dominant woman, I would most likely friendzone them, i actually, had rejected once a girl like this. Am I evil for not liking a girl like this? No, because I have a preference, and so do all. And happens that for most people, woman like manly mans, men like femenine woman.

_

I gotta go to class, sorry, may continue this later.

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Is there some hidden joke behind this?

But yes I do like Mountain Dew. In fact it's my favourite soft drink, followed closely by Sprite.

(But not 7Up, because 7Up is for heretics :V)

Yes. There's a joke but it's not hidden.

The OP is using tea as a euphemism for sex. I'm using Mt. Dew as a euphemism for sex because Mountain Dew is associated with socially awkward neckbearded guys. I'm comparing myself to a neckbeard. It's also a faint jab at the OP because it's pretty cringey to whine about stuff like this to strangers on a furry site. Ironically. 

It's self-depricating humor.

*Ahem*

So... I take it you would like to share a fine bottle of romantic Dew with me?

• Like 2

Firstly, "tea" is overrated. Not saying it isn't great but you can get that shit p much anywhere, it's not hard to come by. You know what you CAN'T get anywhere? Friendship, honest-to-goodness real friendship. If you want any kind of lasting relationship you have to build it on something other than "tea" because things like looks, sex (yes I'm dropping your tea metaphor now) romance and the like will all fade and if you don't have a solid foundation underneath it then it wasn't worth spit. Maybe I'm biased because I'm not really assed about the gender of my sex-partner and I tend to have open relationships, but building your social relationships around who you can and can't have sex with just seems unhealthy. I take it you don't have sex with your guy friends and you still want to be friends with them, why do you have to have sex with someone because she's a girl? Can't you bond over things you have in common, sex or no sex? Say you like video games and this is what you and your male friends have in common, does a woman who loves video games as much as your guy friends do somehow have less conversation and quality time to offer because she's got tits? 

I have plenty of friends of both genders, and many of them I would never have sex with. Doesn't mean I don't love them. I also can't say it rings true for me that only one kind of woman/man is appealing. I like big, hairy, amazonian, women, I like short, cute, chubby women and I even like some petite, girly, women. With men the appearance is largely irrelevant (though I still have standards) and hooking up with a man is p much entirely reliant on how close to him I get. For instance, Gator, before we were anything he was my best friend, the person who has been the single constant companion and close confidant in my life since I was 15. It wasn't until some years after that I even decided that ,due to the sheer strength of our platonic relationship, this is who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Because while girlfriends and the occasional boyfriend came and went he outlasted all of them. He was the one I talked to when those brief conventional romances didn't work out. 

Long story short: Don't underestimate the power of your platonic relationships. A strong, solid friendship is the key to finding real, lasting, love. 

• Like 3

It's been too long since I've read a good ol' Cross thread. 

And not going back to quote it but you mentioned that men hate having girls vent/talk to them because they constantly want to have sex with them.

What.

I'd say that even with all your guy friends agreeing there's a bit of a bias because they're likely your friends because you think alike, or at least share similarities. Maybe some guys can't stand it, but honestly I don't care if it's a guy, a girl, or an attack helicopter. In that moment they're my friend who just wants to talk.

1 hour ago, Cross said:

It's ok, if you are a feminine guy, but don't expect woman to like you for that, because they don't, it's not unfair, you can't force other people to like you BUT may find someone anyway, it's gonna be difficultm but not imposible.

I for example, don't like dominant woman, I would most likely friendzone them, i actually,

Thats not my point. Of course the world is unfair...I get that people everywhere are dying, fighting,  or struggling to have their needs and desires met.

My point is it shouldnt have to be, it takes a lot of social change to make things better. That means being open to the idea that there isnt just one kind of person and that anyone can have some potential, even if its different.

...and again you lump "woman" in one category as if all women wont like feminine men, but then go to talk about one woman you rejected. People are different.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I knew this forum was full of screwups and outcast, but now there are users moaning and crying because they can't even manage a successful hook up correctly...

Maybe if you would share some of your pick up techniques with us we could do something about it.

My method of approaching girls and throwing damp spaghetti noodles at them has only ever worked one time.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Hux said:

The OP is using tea as a euphemism for sex. I'm using Mt. Dew as a euphemism for sex because Mountain Dew is associated with socially awkward neckbearded guys. I'm comparing myself to a neckbeard. It's also a faint jab at the OP because it's pretty cringey to whine about stuff like this to strangers on a furry site. Ironically. 

Oh.

Well I do terrible with stereotypes x3 

1 hour ago, Hux said:

*Ahem*

If you can make a bottle of Mountain Dew look romantic, then why not. onionx3plz.gif?1

I wouldn't mind a rum and coke either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

onionx3plz.gif?1 I LOVE HUX SENPAI

Oh, believe me - I can make anything both romantic and sensual. Some Red Erotic Dew, some candles, rose petals, and my toenail clippings from the past few years scattered across the red velvet sheets.

Ooh, what will I wear? Should I shave my goatee? LET'S GO TO OLIVE GARDEN!!1!1!!

(I think I'll wear a dark suit. I think a waistcoat and a black tie will do. Oh boy. Wait... no that's too formal. He'll think I'm an uptight weirdo. Maybe something casual that says that I'm a kewl yung dewd who's fun to be around. Tennis shoes, jeans, and a Led Zeppelin shirt. Yeah, he'll think I'm a cool guy who's laid back and easy to talk to. I'll wear one of those leopard-striped banana hammocks that make my weiner look awesome.

I hope he likes lasagna. I love lasagna. I think I'll surprise him with some freshly made lasagna)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

I knew this forum was full of screwups and outcast, but now there are users moaning and crying because they can't even manage a successful hook up correctly...

I just ask if they want to come to my place for coffee. It works. First sex, then coffee. 

• Like 1

OK I'm back

2 hours ago, Hux said:

*Ahem*

I'm talking to you because I don't want to talk this to real people, and wanted to vent

1 hour ago, Red Lion said:

Firstly, "tea" is overrated. Not saying it isn't great but you can get that shit p much anywhere, it's not hard to come by. You know what you CAN'T get anywhere? Friendship, honest-to-goodness real friendship. If you want any kind of lasting relationship you have to build it on something other than "tea" because things like looks, sex (yes I'm dropping your tea metaphor now) romance and the like will all fade and if you don't have a solid foundation underneath it then it wasn't worth spit. Maybe I'm biased because I'm not really assed about the gender of my sex-partner and I tend to have open relationships, but building your social relationships around who you can and can't have sex with just seems unhealthy. I take it you don't have sex with your guy friends and you still want to be friends with them, why do you have to have sex with someone because she's a girl? Can't you bond over things you have in common, sex or no sex? Say you like video games and this is what you and your male friends have in common, does a woman who loves video games as much as your guy friends do somehow have less conversation and quality time to offer because she's got tits? 

I have plenty of friends of both genders, and many of them I would never have sex with. Doesn't mean I don't love them. I also can't say it rings true for me that only one kind of woman/man is appealing. I like big, hairy, amazonian, women, I like short, cute, chubby women and I even like some petite, girly, women. With men the appearance is largely irrelevant (though I still have standards) and hooking up with a man is p much entirely reliant on how close to him I get. For instance, Gator, before we were anything he was my best friend, the person who has been the single constant companion and close confidant in my life since I was 15. It wasn't until some years after that I even decided that ,due to the sheer strength of our platonic relationship, this is who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Because while girlfriends and the occasional boyfriend came and went he outlasted all of them. He was the one I talked to when those brief conventional romances didn't work out. 

Long story short: Don't underestimate the power of your platonic relationships. A strong, solid friendship is the key to finding real, lasting, love. 

Look, if that was the case, it would be fine, but it is not, because what I had for this girl was a sexual desire, and not anything else, she is not interesting to me, if she was a male I wouldn't even talked to her.

1 hour ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

It's been too long since I've read a good ol' Cross thread. 

And not going back to quote it but you mentioned that men hate having girls vent/talk to them because they constantly want to have sex with them.

What.

I'd say that even with all your guy friends agreeing there's a bit of a bias because they're likely your friends because you think alike, or at least share similarities. Maybe some guys can't stand it, but honestly I don't care if it's a guy, a girl, or an attack helicopter. In that moment they're my friend who just wants to talk.

Are you sexually attracted to girls?

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

Hahahah, please, I hooked up 3 times last month, ''can't even manage a successful hook up correctly'' You must be an expert them, I'm ''moaning and crying'' because the girl I already hooked up with, now wants a platonic relationship, fuck that, I'm just going to get another girl, who do want to have sex. You see, relationships has to be give-receive thing, if you wanna talk with me, then have sex, if you don't wanna have sex, then don't talk to me, easy, I'm not looking for a friend, I'm looking for a sex partner, and it's perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Thats not my point. Of course the world is unfair...I get that people everywhere are dying, fighting,  or struggling to have their needs and desires met.

My point is it shouldnt have to be, it takes a lot of social change to make things better. That means being open to the idea that there isnt just one kind of person and that anyone can have some potential, even if its different.

...and again you lump "woman" in one category as if all women wont like feminine men, but then go to talk about one woman you rejected. People are different.

I don't, I'm talking about the vast majority, ofcourse there are exceptions, tell me something, with all honestly, you think the majority of the woman you know, prefer weak shy guys, or strong confident guys?

Also, you don't have to convince me about this, I would probably do a manly woman if she is attractive to me, but has all the woman in the world have to like a femenine guy? NO, because they are not attractive for them, you can't force to be.

1 hour ago, Hux said:

Maybe if you would share some of your pick up techniques with us we could do something about it.

My method of approaching girls and throwing damp spaghetti noodles at them has only ever worked one time.

But you have lots of female friends, tell me something, if any of these woman would offer you sex, would you decline? You see a pattern here? You talk to a girl, she doesn't want to have sex with you, she becames you bff and then what? Are you having sex regularly? Are you having enough sex?

59 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I have no idea what I just read.

All my friends are women, and I'm their gay best friend and I'm okay with this.

P. sure I hang around with enough women, and have seen enough of them topless or naked to make some straight guys jealous so, I dunno.

But bro, you don't want to have sex with them, that's why you are perfectly fine with befriending girls. Straight men want to fuck his females friends, they have occult desires, are not friends to them because they want to, they are because thay can't have it the other way.

CONGRATULATIONS CROSS!

As chairman of Phoenixed's Straight Male Committee, it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for our Heterosexual Male of The Year Award for outstanding achievements in the field of masculinity and present to you this very, very heterosexual trophy picture

1206 VeryHetroTrophy.png

Congratulations again and keep up the good posting!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

CONGRATULATIONS CROSS!

As chairman of Phoenixed's Straight Male Committee, it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for our Heterosexual Male of The Year Award for outstanding achievements in the field of masculinity and present to you this very, very heterosexual trophy picture

1206 VeryHetroTrophy.png

You are wonderful, Grav.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Furry heterosexuality, on the other hand...

If relationships on these forums are any indication, big ol' nerds don't seem to have any issues getting furry girlfriends :^)

Damn straight, gurl :3c

The few remaining strands of nerdy hetero furries who hook up here are gay as hell anyways, lmao

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cross said:

Hahahah, please, I hooked up 3 times last month, ''can't even manage a successful hook up correctly'' You must be an expert them, I'm ''moaning and crying'' because the girl I already hooked up with, now wants a platonic relationship, fuck that, I'm just going to get another girl, who do want to have sex.

Yes, that's what I said, you successfully hooked up and now can't seem to even manage it, and now you're crying on the internet about it.  I don't get why you're being smug about reiterating what I said.

First, sorry for the double post, but the first one was just to respond stuff.

I think that most of the hate here from woman comes because you may have a male straight friend and you don't want to feel like a terrible person.

I'm going to tell you something, all of your male friends want to fuck you, like or not, the thing is, they are afraid to make a move, if you don't believe me, go ask them, offer them sex, love, a kiss, but do it with honestly, and then tell me if any of them didn't want to. They are not your friends because they want, they are because you don't want to have a relationship with them.

OK, that is not 100% true.

There are some reason they would not:

He is gay, he is already in a relationship, he does not find you attractive enough, maybe there are more, maybe there is an exception, but this is true for the vast majority.

OK, one more exception, he can be your friend, if he does not have occult desires, like wanting to have sex/a relationship with you, for any reason.

Also, if you do know he wants something from you, and don't and you don't tell him so, then you are indeed, a bad personm for not telling him the true.

This woman, did had the decency of telling me so, and so I still like and respect her, but unfortunatly, I don't want to talk to her anymore, and I'm telling you why, because, all that time that I would be busy talking to her, I could had been talking with another woman, actually interested in having a relationship, before she told me this I was still investing my time in her, and that were 2 weeks of wasted time and effort in trying to have sex, which is ridicolous, all that time I could had been concentrated in other woman but I was not, because I was too busy with her, now think this, what about the guy who has been trying for months or even years to have you in his bed? This guy is trying a LOT to make you like him, and sadly for him, he is not going to have any of you, because you have no sexual interest him, he is just a friend, and you don't give a shit about what he wants, as long as he continue to do stuff for you and listen to your drama.

9 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Cross, you wanna be friends?

:D

If it is a mutual befenicial relationship for both of us, I don't see why not.

6 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Bruh, if you aint hetero man who talk about womansex or pretty woman with vaginahole he dont want to be frend

Also @DrGravitas I thought you were token hetero :0 ...youre still best hetero though

That's not true, I can be friendly to anyone I don't have sexual desires to, and as for straight woman, I can also be a friend to, as long as they want to fuck me too, or I don't find them sexually attractive.

23 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

CONGRATULATIONS CROSS!

Thanks B|

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hux said:

Oh, believe me - I can make anything both romantic and sensual. Some Red Erotic Dew, some candles, rose petals, and my toenail clippings from the past few years scattered across the red velvet sheets.

Ooh, what will I wear? Should I shave my goatee? LET'S GO TO OLIVE GARDEN!!1!1!!

(I think I'll wear a dark suit. I think a waistcoat and a black tie will do. Oh boy. Wait... no that's too formal. He'll think I'm an uptight weirdo. Maybe something casual that says that I'm a kewl yung dewd who's fun to be around. Tennis shoes, jeans, and a Led Zeppelin shirt. Yeah, he'll think I'm a cool guy who's laid back and easy to talk to. I'll wear one of those leopard-striped banana hammocks that make my weiner look awesome.

I hope he likes lasagna. I love lasagna. I think I'll surprise him with some freshly made lasagna)

Ohmy.jpg

That's some romantic shit right there.

(Except the toenail clippings. I mean c'mon)

2 minutes ago, Cross said:

.This woman, did had the decency of telling me so, and so I still like and respect her, but unfortunatly, I don't want to talk to her anymore, and I'm telling you why, because, all that time that I would be busy talking to her, I could had been talking with another woman,

So, why aren't you already doing this and insist on expressing your lack of desire to talk to 'her' on a furry forum?

Anyway, I hope you're using a condom, son.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yes, that's what I said, you successfully hooked up and now can't seem to even manage it, and now you're crying on the internet about it.  I don't get why you're being smug about reiterating what I said.

Whatever sis, I don't want to text her, so I won't, nothing wrong with that, it wasn't even something enjoyable, all she talked about was problems, it was toxic as fuck, and it didn't improve my life 1 bit, in 2 weeks, she literally said anything interesting to me, why would I want to keep a relationship like that? Men or woman, that's just not good.

5 hours ago, Cross said:

For girls, a guy friend is a safe heaven, where you can vent on him about other guys and other shit, emasculating him, denigrate his manhood and his ego, and reducing him to a non sexual being

Emotions are scary, I know.

5 hours ago, Cross said:

But for guys is fucking hell, a friendship with a female, because males are sexual beings, and they want and need sex, all the time, guy friends, are not friend because they want, they are because they can't have it the other way, and always, always, want to fuck it's female 'friend'. How do I know this? Cause I'm MEN and I talk to other mens constantly and this is true for 100% of them.

Wow, 100% of men? You must know a lot of dudes

4 hours ago, Cross said:

Hooking up as a male hetero, is tough as fuck, you gotta stand up above everyone, control every situation, dominate every social enconter, and always make the moves, you are always the one trying to win the girl over, because girls have options, lots of them, they just need to choose the best guy, and they will have it. And guess what, they all choose the most dominant guy, that's why he gets all the girls, and the others get none and conform with being just friends.

Why must heterosexuals be so aggressive?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Silo said:

So, why aren't you already doing this and insist on expressing your lack of desire to talk to 'her' on a furry forum?

Anyway, I hope you're using a condom, son.

I am, I just wanted to vent, and tell someone I don't know how I feel, and I'm actually losing a lot of time here, trying to convince people... of something it doesn't even matter anyways. Happens to me a lot around here, I say something, then I get in a discussion with a lot of people, and waste my whole day, when I could be doing something productive or entertaining... I think this place is bad for me, because still I keep coming, don't know why.

Yes, I am, thanks for the remainder.

9 minutes ago, willow said:

Emotions are scary, I know.

Wow, 100% of men? You must know a lot of dudes

Why must heterosexuals be so aggressive?

Well, maybe 99% of straight sexually active men

Because, if we are not, then the other men more aggressive and dominant, will get the girl.

It's an evolution thing, before modernity non dominant man would get killed and it's girl taken, and girl would like their man to be strong, because if he was not, then a dominant man would come, kill it's guy, and then... well you will not like it.

Remember kids: If I do something, there is literally no other way people function, even if they somehow manage to handle these situations more gracefully than I do. Somehow. It's a complete mystery.

Still don't know whether trolling or the auts.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vae said:

Remember kids: If I do something, there is literally no other way people function, even if they somehow manage to handle these situations more gracefully than I do. Somehow. It's a complete mystery.

Still don't know whether trolling or the auts.

Yea, I'm a big, bad troll and I'm also an autist.

What's wrong with that, you got something against autists? What will you do next, make fun of cancer patients, invalid people? What a fucking douche, I'll prefer an autist 100x times than a discriminative douche like you. It's not funny, have you ever thought your child (if you ever have) could be one?

Anyway, fucking douche aside, I had finished before meaningless, toxic or boring friendships, should I treat this one different? Just because I fucked her?

I didn't force here to anything, and all I wanted was sex and I was clear about that, and now she has nothing to offer me, so now what, I have to just offer my very important time, just so she can have a friend to talk to? She is interested to this other guy, so, I suggested her to invest her time in him, it doesn't seem crazy to me, at all.

3 minutes ago, Cross said:

Well, maybe 99% of straight sexually active men

Because, if we are not, then the other men more aggressive and dominant, will get the girl.

It's an evolution thing, before modernity non dominant man would get killed and it's girl taken, and girl would like their man to be strong, because if he was not, then a dominant man would come, kill it's guy, and then... well you will not like it.

Sexual conquest is so boring. Geez straight people are so weird

Helloooooo, speak to me now.

All this fucking forum was insisting that I had to be friends with someone I didn't want to be with, where are all the good people now? Do you gift away your time and attention to anyone? Are you friendly to anyone, even if you don't like them?

What a bunch of fucking hypocrates. What you lack is the guts to do what you want and speak what you think, I push people away, the ones who doesn't apport anything postive to me life, and that way I give my time and attention to the people who deserves it, I got lots of friends, and I care a lot for them, my friendship is not something I just gift away, it's something that has to be earned, I don't just confort with what I got, I take my chances, always, with everything.

Just now, willow said:

Sexual conquest is so boring. Geez straight people are so weird

For you, maybe, but for me, it's fucking amazing, it's an enormous boost of ego, and self esteem, and confidence, and respect for myself and from everyone around, each girl I get, the better I become, the better I feel, and as I get more woman, even more woman wants to be with me, and I love it, I feel desired and valued, and I ENJOY IT, a lot, it's great, it's fun and entertained, I love pursuing woman, I love making them want to be with me, it's a proof that someone thinks I'm cool and do things right and overall like how I am. It's more than just sex, I like everything about it. And I do also enjoy the feeling of superiority, because getting a woman in bed is HARD, and every guy can do it, when a woman chooses me and not other, it's because she thinks I am the best, and it's a pretty good feeling.

1 minute ago, Cross said:

For you, maybe, but for me, it's fucking amazing, it's an enormous boost of ego, and self esteem, and confidence, and respect for myself and from everyone around, each girl I get, the better I become, the better I feel, and as I get more woman, even more woman wants to be with me, and I love it, I feel desired and valued, and I ENJOY IT, a lot, it's great, it's fun and entertained, I love pursuing woman, I love making them want to be with me, it's a proof that someone thinks I'm cool and do things right and overall like how I am. It's more than just sex, I like everything about it. And I do also enjoy the feeling of superiority, because getting a woman in bed is HARD, and every guy can do it, when a woman chooses me and not other, it's because she thinks I am the best, and it's a pretty good feeling.

tumblr_n2hvqsYInH1qci23co1_500.gif

• Like 1

I'm the motherfucking king, man. Because, I get to spend all my time the way I want and I do anything I want, always, I have no obligations nor compromise with anyone nor anything, I am free. I love it that way.

1 minute ago, Hux said:

I fuck chickens. I'm a chicken-fucker. Don't kinkshame me, bitch.

I will not, but I will feel bad for you, as I think all sexual perversions comes from lack of sex.

4 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

22 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah, you got this... Which is why you had to make an internet forum post just to cry and bitch about it. O.o

18 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

This sounds like an elaborate way to say 'Unemployed'. O.o

Hahahahah, you are mad as fuck xD You see that? Not even an argument, 4 post, just to attack me personally. LAME

I do, are you going to repeat the same lame thing all over again... for 3rd time now, or are you willing to admit that anyone should be obligatated to anyone? Also I'm not, fyi, I'm doing both, studying and working, and I enjoy both of them a lot, and I'm doing it, because I like to do it, not because I have to. I got all the moneyzzz sis~ And I spend so little, cause I believe to be free and happy you have to need the less posible, so yea, I'm aculating cash.

Also, you are a bad person, friendzoner.

I'm so done with thread already, I'm gonna smoke a joint, which I can, cause I also got a fucking lot of grass (which I grew myself btw), which also got me laid :D

Yea, I'm just being a dick right now, because seriously, this has already bored me. I'm going to finish my book, just 2 chapters left, which ironically, it's from Plato, the banquet, and talks about love, which I do give, to whose they deserve it. And then, maybe, I'm going to text the other girl I'm currently having sex with. ^_^

Dayum, I wish I could fuck myself, I'm fucking awesome.

19 minutes ago, Cross said:

I will not, but I will feel bad for you, as I think all sexual perversions comes from lack of sex.

I know. I really pity those degenerate hoomans who have sex with each other. So gross. The need to go out to the chicken coop and get some real cock to quell their perversions.

1 hour ago, Cross said:

Yea, I'm a big, bad troll and I'm also an autist.

What's wrong with that, you got something against autists? What will you do next, make fun of cancer patients, invalid people? What a fucking douche, I'll prefer an autist 100x times than a discriminative douche like you. It's not funny, have you ever thought your child (if you ever have) could be one?

People still think trolling is "big and bad"? Gee, I didn't realize it was still 2004.

Autism directly affects behavioral and thinking patterns. Cancer does not. Cancer also kills you. Autism does not.
But I like comparing apples to hair dryers too.

Nice of you to confirm my suspicions though.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Cross said:

Helloooooo, speak to me now.

All this fucking forum was insisting that I had to be friends with someone I didn't want to be with, where are all the good people now? Do you gift away your time and attention to anyone? Are you friendly to anyone, even if you don't like them?

What a bunch of fucking hypocrates. What you lack is the guts to do what you want and speak what you think, I push people away, the ones who doesn't apport anything postive to me life, and that way I give my time and attention to the people who deserves it, I got lots of friends, and I care a lot for them, my friendship is not something I just gift away, it's something that has to be earned, I don't just confort with what I got, I take my chances, always, with everything.

I'll break this down a bit.

Yes, I have had to gift my time away to people: normally depressed or lonely. Yes, I've had been friendly to the people who made fun of me and made me the butt of their jokes. Did I like them in anyway? No. Was I being fake? Hell yes. There's nothing noble in being fake.

I can't do what I want and say what I want - I'm not God and will never be God; I am not my own cause. The only reason you're having this micro-explosion right now is because we somehow rustled your jimmies - I could probably piss you off more by calling you psychopath based off the things you're saying but I'd be breaking 1 of your 2 ideologies (saying and doing what you want & that you should be friendly to people I don't like).  I wouldn't be able to win with you.

Of course, this is just my 2 cents.

3 hours ago, Cross said:

First, sorry for the double post, but the first one was just to respond stuff.

I think that most of the hate here from woman comes because you may have a male straight friend and you don't want to feel like a terrible person.

I'm going to tell you something, all of your male friends want to fuck you, like or not, the thing is, they are afraid to make a move, if you don't believe me, go ask them, offer them sex, love, a kiss, but do it with honestly, and then tell me if any of them didn't want to. They are not your friends because they want, they are because you don't want to have a relationship with them.

...that sounds normal, though. Women do it too, being attracted to a friend of the opposite gender but not pursuing it because youre respecting their boundaries is something most people do. If they were to have. reciprocated affection of course they would, but if not they actually enjoy the company rather than shunning it.

Anyways I have heterosexual friends they dont have this stressful issue of "competing" for sex and relationships and not having friendships

49 minutes ago, Silo said:

I'll break this down a bit.

Yes, I have had to gift my time away to people: normally depressed or lonely. Yes, I've had been friendly to the people who made fun of me and made me the butt of their jokes. Did I like them in anyway? No. Was I being fake? Hell yes. There's nothing noble in being fake.

I can't do what I want and say what I want - I'm not God and will never be God; I am not my own cause. The only reason you're having this micro-explosion right now is because we somehow rustled your jimmies - I could probably piss you off more by calling you psychopath based off the things you're saying but I'd be breaking 1 of your 2 ideologies (saying and doing what you want & that you should be friendly to people I don't like).  I wouldn't be able to win with you.

Of course, this is just my 2 cents.

What the fuck are you talking about

Man, your post is depressing as fuck

Of course you can do what you want and say what you want, look at me, I'm doing it right now, I got free speech, I got free will, it's not a divine right, it's an earth right, is something intended for every living thing on this planet, and something almost every living do, but humans, I don't get your meme I'm having an explosion because I am euphoric, I am not a psychopath, as I do care and feel for other but I don't allow anyone to bring me down and I do make the effort bring the up people I like up,  I'm a pretty generous guy actually, I grow a lot of weed so we smoke with my friends, gift some away, but I don't sell it, top quality weed btw, I made donations before, I am not selfish, I help the people I like, but I have no care for people I don't, I have no resentments for anyone, as I don't allow people to bother me, it's more likely for me to forget about someone before even having bad experiences with them, as I'm all using all my energy in constantly try to improve myself, I am very picky about the persons I allow in my life, and I know when to say no to bullshit, I don't allow anything I don't like to get in my life.

So are wrong, you are breaking no ideologies

breaking 1 of your 2 ideologies (saying and doing what you want & that you should be friendly to people I don't like).

1_ Saying and doing what you want is not a divine right, it's an earth right for every living thing in this planet, and you should do it.

& that you should be friendly to people I don't like).

You should NOT be friendly to people you don't like, you should be friendly to people you don't like, but not the one you want to fuck, because they are going to look at you as a friend, and not as a sexual partner.

BTW I'm high as fuck

4 hours ago, Cross said:

Look, if that was the case, it would be fine, but it is not, because what I had for this girl was a sexual desire, and not anything else, she is not interesting to me, if she was a male I wouldn't even talked to her.

Why would you pursue a sexual relation with someone you don't even like? Do you not realize that there's always a risk they might mistake intimacy for emotional investment? By your own admission hooking up with girls is "hard" so why would you go through any amount of effort to be involved with someone you find so uninteresting that you can't even stand to have a conversation with them?  If you can't stand to converse with them how did they end up in your bed in the first place? The girl you refer to seems to want more than just sex, to the point that you felt the need to rant about not wanting to be her friend. At some point during your interactions you must have done something to make her think things would go places. Too hook up with her you would have had to have a conversation of some kind. Since she texts you then you must have liked her enough to give her your contact info. Did you talk to her, decide you didn't like her but kept trying to draw her in so that she'd sleep with you? Prior to having "tea" did you ever tell her that you hate talking to her and are only talking to her because you want to get in her pants? If the answer to that is "no" then you are a lying douchebag and it's your fault she didn't know you have no interest in her beyond sex. If the answer is "yes" then congratulations, you were dumb enough to pick someone who is willing to be with people who actively don't like them . If you tell a woman "I would never talk to you if I didn't think we were going to have sex" and she wants to bang you anyway then you should kind of anticipate some kind of emotional/self-esteem issues or at the very least some kind of desperation on her part. 

So what was it? Were you friendly to someone you didn't like up until you realized the relationship wasn't going to be sexual anymore? Or were you unfriendly to someone upfront and you weren't deterred by the fact that they're the kind of people who are ok to be with someone who doesn't actually like them?

• Like 3