No, I don't want to be your friend

Cross

5 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

It's possible to have tea in a platonic relationship.

6 minutes ago, Revates said:

By tea... do you mean like dinner or are we talking about going out somewhere nice to drink a cup of tea.This is very important to me.

It was an analogy for #$%&ing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Revates said:

Well, in that case, you should've asked them out for coffee, trust me, I'm an expert.

I kind of prefer beer, coffee sounds like too much daylight and too less touching

Btw, I already had 'tea' with this woman, but instend of leaving me the #$%& alone, she keeps texting me, and even though she won't have 'tea' with me again, as allegally she likes some other guy, she stills wants to chat with me, hell no, #$%& that, go chat that other dude

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Revates said:

Well, in that case, you should've asked them out for coffee, trust me, I'm an expert.

So... uh, w-would you like to split a can of Mountain Dew with me? We can chill and no scope some weak-ass noobs together.

Or just 420 and chill if you'd like.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MissFleece said:

He just wanted to fuck this lady and leave her, but she keeps texting because of some miscommunication.

@Cross

Dont tell us, tell her so she stops.

No, I wanted to fuck her again, and maybe even have a relationship, but not a friendship

I DID tell her.

34 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Having friends is a waste of time?

Why?

BECAUSE, I have male friends, to enjoy my time and discuss men stuff, and I have females partners foe sexual relationships.

For girls, a guy friend is a safe heaven, where you can vent on him about other guys and other shit, emasculating him, denigrate his manhood and his ego, and reducing him to a non sexual being

But for guys is fucking hell, a friendship with a female, because males are sexual beings, and they want and need sex, all the time, guy friends, are not friend because they want, they are because they can't have it the other way, and always, always, want to fuck it's female 'friend'. How do I know this? Cause I'm MEN and I talk to other mens constantly and this is true for 100% of them.

See this picture? This is a girl who I dated, and the dude... it's her 'best friend', a straight guy, who happens to be her 'best friend'.

She posted this on facebook, with the tag, 'with a faggot'

Guess how many girls is he going to hook up with? Zero, yes, zero, he's fucked.

Maybe it's not your case, but straight womans want strong, dominant, manly mens for their partners and not shy, timid, socially ackward, friendly nerds. Most people use to confuse this with jerks-nice guys, which is not accurate actually, becuase this 'nice guys' most likely always have hidden intentions

1 minute ago, Cross said:

faggot.png

That guy is out of her league. He can do better. Tell him that Hux said he can do better.

Oh, by the way, it's really douchey to post other people's pictures without telling them. It's also retarded to sperg about shit like this on a furfaggot forum.

Stop being a retarded douche.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Cross said:

For girls, a guy friend is a safe heaven, where you can vent on him about other guys and other shit, emasculating him, denigrate his manhood and his ego, and reducing him to a non sexual being

But for guys is fucking hell, a friendship with a female, because males are sexual beings, and they want and need sex, all the time, guy friends, are not friend because they want, they are because they can't have it the other way, and always, always, want to fuck it's female 'friend'. How do I know this? Cause I'm MEN and I talk to other mens constantly and this is true for 100% of them.

Lol, wut. You have some messed up friends. I have a few female friends and none of them treat me that way. Most of them I have zero interest in ever 'having tea' with, either. We're friends because we share common interests, appreciate each other's inputs, enjoy each other's company, and/or work together.

• Like 3

I have to agree with @Hux that sharing pictures of people you're gossiping about is inappropriate. :\

I would caution against viewing meaningful friendships with women, rather than sexual relationships, as 'emasculating'. Women do not merely exist as vessels for men's sexual desires; they're interesting people in their own right. ._.

That sounds like typical straight guy macho issues, and I call bullshit.

I highly doubt he's never going to hook up with girls ever again because his man ego is ruined by a friendship with a girl 

To extend upon this, if somebody does want to have a girlfriend, then making it clear that sex is the only part of the relationship and their character that you value will either mean that no woman could possibly want you, or that you will end up dating somebody who is very shallow.

• Like 4

In a few years time that guy whos supposedly a faggot loser whos never going to hook up with girls will probably be in a longstanding relationship with a girl

Sexuality has zero to do with what type of personality youre supposed to have or what friends youre supposed to make in order to gain proper relationships. Its not the person youre supposed to be, its the people you choose to be with that enforce these standards

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

That sounds like typical straight guy macho issues, and I call bullshit.

I highly doubt he's never going to hook up with girls ever again because his man ego is ruined by a friendship with a girl 

Don't just us guys too hard. I think this guy's an insufferable douche nozzle. It sounds like he's just butthurt because this girl has a guy friend and it makes him insecure or something. He's obviously got some sort of chip on his shoulder and is acting out like this because he's too stupid handle the situation with any tact.

He's just wants some lady-knight to come along and beg for his worldview to change. Basically, he's being a dick because he wants female attention. It's pathetic really.

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

In a few years time that guy whos supposedly a faggot loser whos never going to hook up with girls will probably be in a longstanding relationship with a girl

It's not like having a girlfriend is mandatory anyway, is it?

I kind of get the impression that some people only have sex with women because they desperately need to prove their masculinity, rather than because they actually enjoy sex or love at all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Sexuality has zero to do with what type of personality youre supposed to have or what friends youre supposed to make in order to gain proper relationships. Its not the person youre supposed to be, its the people you choose to be with that enforce these standards

Ok, let's wait and see.

1 minute ago, MissFleece said:

Note to self: don't be friends with cross

Excellent, though, I am capable of having female friends, but not the ones I want to hook up with

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I kind of get the impression that some people only have sex with women because they desperately need to prove their masculinity, rather than because they actually enjoy sex or love at all.

Right, if he seems happy with the friendship (dont know much else on his situation so cant say much else) doesnt seem like a big deal that he needs a relationship, and theres no saying he cant get one. Relationships arent everything

Back in school I had a rather hostile relationship with girls. Many of them downright annoyed me, mostly those who hated me. They loved making the most emotional damage possible, with a combination of shit tests and gossiping. My reply to this was usually a big ol' fat FUCK YOU. I wouldn't realize back then that since I never had any sexual interest in girls, it simply was my natural reaction.  

Read: 2gay4girls

See, if you were gay you wouldn't have to put up with women's bullshit like friendship and wanting a little more (ugh) romance in your tea parties. As an addendum, admitting you're gay is probably the manliest thing you can do!

I'm not assuming, just covering all the bases since this is a currently overlooked aspect of the topic.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Yes, and he is going to hook up with a girl whose spent all of it's good days with guys like me, and he is going to spend all of his good days pleasing a girl who will never give him want he wants.

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

It is not, but you are right to some point, also, the more sex you have, the more you will have, cause woman prefer men who has already been chosen by other womans, it's something called pre-selection, and not just woman, everybody want to get the best they can, not what is left behind, there is nothing more unattractive than someone who anyone can have, it has no value.

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Right, if he seems happy with the friendship (dont know much else on his situation so cant say much else) doesnt seem like a big deal that he needs a relationship, and theres no aaying he cant get one. Relationships arent everything

He is not, and nor is any other guy in that kind of relationship.

5 minutes ago, Hux said:

Don't just us guys too hard. I think this guy's an insufferable douche nozzle. It sounds like he's just butthurt because this girl has a guy friend and it makes him insecure or something. He's obviously got some sort of chip on his shoulder and is acting out like this because he's too stupid handle the situation with any tact.

He's just wants some lady-knight to come along and beg for his worldview to change. Basically, he's being a dick because he wants female attention. It's pathetic really.

She has a lot of guys friends, all nerds, needy guys, cause she has a strong need of being validated

12 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

Lol, wut. You have some messed up friends. I have a few female friends and none of them treat me that way. Most of them I have zero interest in ever 'having tea' with, either. We're friends because we share common interests, appreciate each other's inputs, enjoy each other's company, and/or work together.

How nice of you

_

False alarm, my class starts at 17:00

3 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Normie heterosexuality is weird and bitter as fuck

Society is weird

Furry heterosexuality, on the other hand...

If relationships on these forums are any indication, big ol' nerds don't seem to have any issues getting furry girlfriends :^)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cross said:

It is not, but you are right to some point, also, the more sex you have, the more you will have, cause woman prefer men who has already been chosen by other womans, it's something called pre-selection, and not just woman, everybody want to get the best they can, not what is left behind, there is nothing more unattractive than someone who anyone can have, it has no value.

I am confused, because you say that somebody who 'anybody can have' isn't attractive. Isn't somebody who has slept with everybody someone who 'anybody can have' by definition?
It's not like it really matters anyway; we should sleep with people because we think we will enjoy it, or because we love them, instead of because we are afraid about how other people will think of us.

I guess I'm just trying to say to you that you really don't need to worry about what other people think about your love life. We would all worry less about what other people think of us if we realised how seldom they do.

Society is weird

Ah, but at least they invented tango, so it's not all bad! ;3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cross said:

I don't understand why you care so much. I just don't get it. I'm bi and I prefer girls, but I never got all spergy about shit like this. Why do you care if her guy friend is nerdy and why do you care if she wants more attention from you or whatever.

I'm glad I'm bi. I can always jump from one side of the fence to the other. 

10 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Read: 2gay4girls

So I herd u liek guiz and i was wondering if... you like Mountain Dew.

13 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Society is weird

Welcome to the jungle, gurl.

Hooking up as a male hetero, is tough as fuck, you gotta stand up above everyone, control every situation, dominate every social enconter, and always make the moves, you are always the one trying to win the girl over, because girls have options, lots of them, they just need to choose the best guy, and they will have it. And guess what, they all choose the most dominant guy, that's why he gets all the girls, and the others get none and conform with being just friends.

I don't understand why you care so much. I just don't get it. I'm bi and I prefer girls, but I never got all spergy about shit like this. Why do you care if her guy friend is nerdy and why do you care if she wants more attention from you or whatever.

I'm glad I'm bi. I can always jump from one side of the fence to the other. 

So I herd u liek guiz and i was wondering if... you like Mountain Dew.

I don't care, he can do anything he want, that was just to prove a point

4 minutes ago, Hux said:

I don't understand why you care so much.

There is a prevailing attitude that young men need to have lots of sexual partners to show that they're masculine and desirable.
You will even find some men dating women they are not interested in for 'practice'.

So, given that some places have social expectations like that, I can understand why men fall victim to them.

I confess that I agreed to date a woman when I was a teenager, at least partly because I thought it would prove that I was a real man and definitely not gay.

Hooking up as a male hetero, is tough as fuck, you gotta stand up above everyone, control every situation, dominate every social enconter, and always make the moves, you are always the one trying to win the girl over, because girls have options, lots of them, they just need to choose the best guy, and they will have it. And guess what, they all choose the most dominant guy, that's why he gets all the girls, and the others get none and conform with being just friends.

You're a virile young man, right cross? You enjoy music and you're fit.

If you're just yourself I'm sure you'll find the right woman who values you for being you, rather than because she thinks you're dominant.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saxon said:

If you're just yourself I'm sure you'll find the right woman who values you for being you, rather than because she thinks you're dominant.

Thanks, I hope I do, but in the meanwhile, I have to satisfy my primal needs, and that include both eating, and having sex with every woman I can, I'm sorry to dissapoint the girls who really wish for my friendship, but I just don't want that.

8 minutes ago, Cross said:

Huh, maybe you should move to a different jungle.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Snip.

Yeah, that's partly true. I remember being teased and ridiculed in high school because I had a boyfriend and rejected a girl because of it. Her friends went out of their way to emasculate me and dehumanize me over it. It was kind of surprising that the only homophobia directed me that was from hetero girls. I never let it bother me because it's not up to women to decide what is and isn't appropriate masculine behavior. Just like how men can't tell women what makes a "real woman". They're not men and they'll never know what it's like to be men (the opposite is also true), so I didn't really care what their opinions were. I guess it might be harder for a straight or gay guy I suppose. I guess that's an area where bisexuals have a lot more maneuverability.

So I can understand what you're saying, but this whole thread reeks of insecurity.

3 minutes ago, Cross said:

Hahahahahah, you can wish.

Oddly, I had been aproached by gaymens before, sorry man, I just like you like as a friend~

I can turn you bi. All I have to do is tap my heels and say "Red rover! Red rover! Send the straight one right over!"

Are you feeling it yet?

• Like 1

Its really the company you keep and the enforced standards in place...if you find  newpeople that change that mindset and change those values things are entirely different.

The problem is, too many people play "the game" and are unwilling to break the social code, so if youre not a pretty, submissive, attractive woman or a dominant, handsome man by nature, does this mean youre essentially doomed?

Thats not fair at all...its not fair for people to have to change their personality, and its not fair to have to be beaten down and stomped on because youre not like the rest.

2016-12-06-13-49-21--1698344661.jpg

The problem is ignorance.

Too many people are ignorant and unwilling to let people be themselves, too many people will not step back and stop judging anyone for what they should be.

That's a huge problem...and I wont be a part of it myself.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Also, to do that, I have to keep improving myself, I got to read books, go to the gym, study, go to classes, practice multiple instruments, hang with my friends, hook up with girls (yes, I have to do this and I want to), all this is very time consuming, I can't and I don't want to waste my time in a girl who does not want to be sexual with me, I don't have time to be a friend to you, I don't care about your problems, your exs, your family and the rest of your drama, get a friend for that, but not me.

7 minutes ago, Hux said:

So I can understand what you're saying, but this whole thread reeks of insecurity.

I'm reminded of this youtube series: ;3

This is, of course, the perfect man:

Also, to do that, I have to keep improving myself, I got to read books, go to the gym, study, go to classes, practice multiple instruments, hang with my friends, hook up with girls (yes, I have to do this and I want to), all this is very time consuming, I can't and I don't want to waste my time in a girl who does not want to be sexual with me, I don't have time to be a friend to you, I don't care about your problems, your exs, your family and the rest of your drama, get a friend for that, but not me.

Eh, I'm not going to tell you how to have your relationships; you can have them whatever way you like.

Just, non sexual relationships can be rewarding too, so you might miss out on something good if you turn them all down.

• Like 3