AyGee

Phbbt...

Eheh...

Pwahahaaha!

And... and he's offering cameo spots too, just like last time.  Hah!  And it's ANOTHER visual novel.

For those of you not in the know, the fellow creating this was involved in a good deal of drama and skeevy practices in his last game, Major/Minor, which was chocked full of sparkle-dog goodness and copyright infringing characters, not to mention being a glitchy mess in some cases despite it being the simplest 'game' format one could possibly make.  I would hope someone else on the forums can explain that debacle better than I can - there was a big discussion on it some time back.

This one still seems just as pretentious, but at least the style of the characters seems more consistent with less eye-gougingly obnoxious colors.

I thought I should bring this up for those who want to watch for any ensuing nonsense.  As for me, in the meantime...

NnoGhN1.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

IIRC he was caught using someone's character without permission, put sergals in the game (again without permission) and then started censoring poor reviews.

The voice in the trailer of this new visual novel thing sounds like BBC announcer.

Its funny how the campaign made its goal more or less on cameo spots.

On 2/18/2017 at 2:49 AM, Azurex said:

When your only selling point for your game is the fact that it involves furries, you know you're doing something wrong.

I'm surprised to see you back.
Howdy.

Anyway, this that slovenly git, Klace? Art's kinda ugly. Designs are as predictably poor as one would expect.

6 minutes ago, Zeke said:

They all look like dogs to me.

Man, you know if it's one thing I'm tired of in anthro games, it's the same basic bitch stuff. Can we get pangolins, a turtle, an insect that's actually not the bad guy, or some kind of sea critter that isn't a shark?
This just looks like it's going to eventually devolve to a typical gay yiffing orgy. With boring characters and mediocre art.

5 minutes ago, Tsuujou said:

Man, you know if it's one thing I'm tired of in anthro games, it's the same basic bitch stuff. Can we get pangolins, a turtle, an insect that's actually not the bad guy, or some kind of sea critter that isn't a shark?
This just looks like it's going to eventually devolve to a typical gay yiffing orgy. With boring characters and mediocre art.

That would mean that furries are a bunch of diverse bunch with a love of different animals.

But nope, dogs. Everyone's a dog. Even that squirrel dragon thing. Dog.

Anyways, I stand by my opinion that there are stupid furries who would throw money at anything remotely furry just because it is "Furry". Even if the first one was sub-par and the developer's someone you SHOULD avoid any contract-like engagements. 

EDIT: Why no Bichir furries? They are cute and personable fish.

• Like 2

I've played worse VNs than Major/Minor, honestly. If that's a decent example of Klace's ability as a game developer, then this game doesn't look so terrible. Granted, its not good either but....

There are worse VNs.

Its weird to me how he comissions artists to do the art for his games and they still wind up looking ugly though.

14 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Anyways, I stand by my opinion that there are stupid furries who would throw money at anything remotely furry just because it is "Furry". Even if the first one was sub-par and the developer's someone you SHOULD avoid any contract-like engagements. 

This almost makes me want to get off of my ass and make some sucky furry game to make a bit of dough. Almost.

33 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

I've played worse VNs than Major/Minor, honestly. If that's a decent example of Klace's ability as a game developer, then this game doesn't look so terrible. Granted, its not good either but....

There are worse VNs.

Its weird to me how he comissions artists to do the art for his games and they still wind up looking ugly though.

There's worse, but M/M was still atrocious on every front. The fact that Klace was also a very self centered toxic person about it only made it worse because he wasn't even trying to improve what people were saying was wrong. 

You know Klace reminds me of the Beast's Fury fiasco. That was hilarious.

1 hour ago, Battlechili said:

There are worse VNs.

Truly there ARE worse VNs out there, and I have seen/played some while perusing Steam while plastered. If you measure it by the filth that gets through GL, it's just a plainly average japanime weeaboo furfag game made for furfags.

9 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

The "everything's a canine" issue is the major reason I chose a weasel to represent myself to the fandom, as a lot of people see canine anthros. There are not a lot of weasels though.

10 hours ago, Deskai said:

but it doesnt stop someone from drawing that weasel as a dog :V

I fell into that trap once but was quick to learn how to draw the head property when it was pointed out.

In case anyone wants to try and draw one mustelids have cone shaped heads that seem to slope gradually (rather than a perfect 45 degrees) when viewed from the side and look oval shaped when viewed from the front. Otters have the same shape but boxier.

Also they walk plantigrade so if anthro they would stand like humans rather than like dogs.