MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Revates

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS, IT'S CHRISTMAS, POST ABOUT YOUR CHRISTMAS, POST ABOUT YOUR PRESENTS, POST ABOUT ANYTHING JOLLY.

So, today is christmas day for me and so far I've got a wallet and bought myself a nice big blue suitcase. I've been enjoying some time with the family and talking to my boyfriend over discord.

• Like 3

Happy Holidays, and a special thanks to @Faust, who always manages to post off-beat things that make me laugh.

Let's see, we celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve; got two pairs of retro 1980s style Puma sneakers, a dozen socks, several bottles of wine, some very nice cigars, and a few friendly furs did some nice commissions of my skunk character/fursona, and I got a bit of money, so I think I can finally buy a new used computer!

Hope everyone has a nice time, and that Santa doesn't leave turds in your stockings, and stuff. : P

Merry Christmas! This one was a little... I don't know. I'm terrible and don't really like Christmas, but my partners seem to be enjoying themselves. I was unemployed and so was another one of my partners, so we didn't really get to do a gift exchange for one another. Well. I got them a couple of small things, but. Yeah. Anyway, hope everyone else's is better than mine haha. Thanks past trauma.

Merry Christmas!

Pretty average Crimbo here, mostly got clothes and sweets, but I generally judge a successful christmas based on how much other people like what I get for them, and they seemed to be fairly happy this year... kinda hard to tell if they're just being polite though! :D

And thanks, @Fossa, Merry Christmas to you too!

• 2 weeks later...