Just one more furry trash, at your service!

Seeing as FAF's gone to complete and utter SHEIT the last couple of years(who would've thought they found shovels and started digging even deeper, eh?) from since I started being active around March/April-ish 2016, I thought I'd poke my head in here at Phoenix Forums.

There's not much to say about myself, really.

I'm a 28 year old male from the Cold North, aka Norway. My hobbies/interests are(but not limited to) Anime, gaming, Discord, shitposting/trolling, theology, philosophy, to name a few.

Feel free to hit me up if interested in talking.

20 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

More refugees, just what we need. Just kidding ;3

What sort of anime and games do you enjoy?

#RefugeesWelcome? :D

I still visit FAF from time to time, as it's the forum that I've posted the most on. Like, ever.

Well, I watch all kinds of stuff. Drama, Thriller, Horror, you name it. Favorites are Log Horizon and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, to name two of my top series. I've watched about 500 series thus far. :V

As for games, I'm more for Strategy, but I have played shit in every god damn genre. I've played everything from Command & Conquer to R.U.S.E.. Still waiting for a god damn C&C Generals reboot though.

17 hours ago, Nova said:

Wait did you just mention you like shitposting,me too boi

Yup, you read that right. :P

3 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

#RefugeesWelcome? :D

I still visit FAF from time to time, as it's the forum that I've posted the most on. Like, ever.

Well, I watch all kinds of stuff. Drama, Thriller, Horror, you name it. Favorites are Log Horizon and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, to name two of my top series. I've watched about 500 series thus far. :V

As for games, I'm more for Strategy, but I have played shit in every god damn genre. I've played everything from Command & Conquer to R.U.S.E.. Still waiting for a god damn C&C Generals reboot though.

Sounds good, as for RTS you might like Zero-K. It's similar to Supreme Commander except that it's free, open source, has terrain deformation and zero kalories ;3

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WileyWarWeasel said:

Sounds good, as for RTS you might like Zero-K. It's similar to Supreme Commander except that it's free, open source, has terrain deformation and zero kalories ;3

Ah yes, Zero-K from the TA: Spring engine. They have a lot of different game modes and mods in general with that engine. For some reason it doesn't work on my desktop or I'd be having fun playing TA:Spring now. :V

I remember playing that shit a LOT back in the day.

The majority-ish of us are refugees from FAF, before it went to complete shit.

I don't have an account there anymore, but I do browse to get screenshots to laugh at with some people.
It's nice to see that Neer's staffing is so incompetent that there's like one admin running things now, and worrying more about "mean" people than the all the blatant NSFW topics.
But I don't really expect much better from Dragoneer, who put a known dog fucker apologist on staff.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Vae said:

The majority-ish of us are refugees from FAF, before it went to complete shit.

I don't have an account there anymore, but I do browse to get screenshots to laugh at with some people.
It's nice to see that Neer's staffing is so incompetent that there's like one admin running things now, and worrying more about "mean" people than the all the blatant NSFW topics.
But I don't really expect much better from Dragoneer, who put a known dog fucker apologist on staff.

I've gotten temporarily banned on numerous occasions for stating "offensive" opinions. In some cases literally only linking a Youtube video from for instance Ben Shapiro or linking to the atrocities Muhammad did back in the day. It's turned into a god damn kindergarten where everyone is treated with kid gloves. It's actually a little insulting that I can't post "controversial opinions" because they contradict people's fee-fee's.

Also. Known dog fucker apologist? O.o

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Yakamaru said:

I've gotten temporarily banned on numerous occasions for stating "offensive" opinions. In some cases literally only linking a Youtube video from for instance Ben Shapiro or linking to the atrocities Muhammad did back in the day. It's turned into a god damn kindergarten where everyone is treated with kid gloves. It's actually a little insulting that I can't post "controversial opinions" because they contradict people's fee-fee's.

Also. Known dog fucker apologist? O.o

Chase.

If you go looking up his alias "chasevrocket", you can find some of the information. I'm not linking it because it's technically NSFW.
But he is someone who outright stated he doesn't find anything wrong with diddling dogs.
Who Dragoneer, of course, thought it was appropriate to put on staff. Nice to see he's still there.

edxxcvv.PNG.d1f3ee73943b81cb9033ff3e1c4cec41.PNG

Also nice to see that he's trying to brush off concerns about Zaush again.
Nothing new here.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vae said:

Chase.

If you go looking up his alias "chasevrocket", you can find some of the information. I'm not linking it because it's technically NSFW.
But he is someone who outright stated he doesn't find anything wrong with diddling dogs.
Who Dragoneer, of course, thought it was appropriate to put on staff. Nice to see he's still there.

edxxcvv.PNG.d1f3ee73943b81cb9033ff3e1c4cec41.PNG

Also nice to see that he's trying to brush off concerns about Zaush again.
Nothing new here.

Well, fuck me.

On 3/7/2018 at 7:09 PM, Yakamaru said:

Seeing as FAF's gone to complete and utter SHEIT the last couple of years(who would've thought they found shovels and started digging even deeper, eh?) from since I started being active around March/April-ish 2016, I thought I'd poke my head in here at Phoenix Forums.

Well you're a little to late. This place is almost dead.

On 3/9/2018 at 8:31 AM, Vae said:

one admin running things now, and worrying more about "mean" people

Quoting Mungo? Wouldn't surprise me, we briefly friended on some social media ages ago and I think she de-friended me because I triggered her or I was too "mean" or some shit. For someone who was once in the Swiss military she certainly seemed to be pretty thin skinned.

1 hour ago, Crazy Lee said:

Well you're a little to late. This place is almost dead.

Quoting Mungo? Wouldn't surprise me, we briefly friended on some social media ages ago and I think she de-friended me because I triggered her or I was too "mean" or some shit. For someone who was once in the Swiss military she certainly seemed to be pretty thin skinned.

No. Mungo got de-staffed last I checked.
I would think it's because she actively participated in rule-breaking content, but that would imply FA gives a shit about the conduct of its staff.

The only one I've seen active is SSJ3Mewtwo.

Yeah, that place is a joke. That's why we straight up took Patricks idea of "taking Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else" with the place.

Glad more people are seeing it AND that idiot with television static for a brain, Dragoneer, for what it is. 

also hi I'm a house lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm honestly surprised you weren't put off by this site's.....slowness. We lost members more often than we gain them lately. :/

On 3/8/2018 at 9:02 PM, Yakamaru said:

Favorites are Log Horizon and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, to name two of my top series. I've watched about 500 series thus far.

Nice

Can't say I liked Log Horizon. Thought its shift from "doing normal MMO things" to "doing politics with NPCs" was boring, but it had a pretty baller opening. FMA:B though....High quality anime at its finest. That finale holds up so well.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Tsuujou said:

Yeah, that place is a joke. That's why we straight up took Patricks idea of "taking Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else" with the place.

Glad more people are seeing it AND that idiot with television static for a brain, Dragoneer, for what it is. 

also hi I'm a house lol

Not just a house. The house. Zelda: A Link to the Past ftw. <3

4 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm honestly surprised you weren't put off by this site's.....slowness. We lost members more often than we gain them lately. :/

Nice

Can't say I liked Log Horizon. Thought its shift from "doing normal MMO things" to "doing politics with NPCs" was boring, but it had a pretty baller opening. FMA:B though....High quality anime at its finest. That finale holds up so well.

Oh yes. FMA:B is a damn good show. :D

• 1 month later...