DERPMAS!

Kinharia

ONE WEEK UNTIL DERPMAS!

Some of you probably think that Derpmas is similar to some pathetic comercial rip off of pagan holidays but no! Derpmas is about eating tons of food until all that's left is to lie on the carpet and rub your belly cause it's stuffed. True Derpmas spirit.

I thought Thanksgiving was about stuffing your face,
and Christmas was about crying about how much everything's devolved and stresses have piled up since you were a kid and your only concern was waking up to a pile of expensive shit.

Well I'm going to my grandma's house and seeing as we're an Italian family, we're legally required to eat no less than 30 pounds of food on any given holiday.

Seriously she's like a million years old but still manages to cook enough food to feed a thousand small armies, bless her heart.

Edited by PastryOfApathy
  • Like 1

Wow this thread is depressing. Christmas to me is when everybody in the family settles their differences for one fucking day of the year, we all get together, and we all have a good time. Fuck sakes, there's feuds and shit that go on, but it's all forgotten. It's one day of 364 others. There isn't some obligation to hand out presents or fuck all, but plenty go around, especially to the kids.

People that hang on to these lifelong grudges, I have no fucking use for. Shit changes over time.

6 hours ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

What about Canadian Thanksgiving?

Canadian Christmas is same as American 

canadian thanksgiving is on a different day but is pretty much the same

though I gotta admit there seems to be more hostility and drama in American celebrations than there is in candian ones. Y'all got families that just hate each other, it's weird

Edited by Gamedog