Do you sleep naked?

Barnectomy

Do you sleep naked?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sleep naked?

• Yes
    • No
    • Underwear only so I can fart without spraying poo particles all over my sheets

39 minutes ago, willow said:

it kind of depends on how I'm feeling but usually I just wear my binder and underwear to bed. sometimes I'll sleep in a t-shirt and actual pajama pants or shorts.

but sometimes I sleep shirtless because you're technically not supposed to bind while you're sleeping. never completely nude though. I don't even really like sleeping shirtless either but I do it to give my chest a rest and so that way I don't die.

this entire post was fucking wild

A binder huh?

61uqbzg9JML._SY355_.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sarnarus said:

Oh its also summer over here and i dont think anyone would appreciate opening the door and having an asshole staring at them

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this.

TMI

I sleep in boxer briefs; boxers are too loose and my balls flop around and get stuck in awkward positions, forcing me to reposition myself. Also, sleeping naked just feels too... scandalous.

1 minute ago, Hux said:

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this.

TMI

I sleep in boxer briefs; boxers are too loose and my balls flop around and get stuck in awkward positions, forcing me to reposition myself. Also, sleeping naked just feels too... scandalous.

I know that feeling

On 1/16/2016 at 7:54 AM, malibu said:

I sleep in boxers because my dogs sleep in the bed with me. My Min Pin likes to sleep against my belly, so I'm afraid he's going to touch my junk on accident in the middle of the night.

Your dog sleeps in your bed???

Oh my.

I generally sleep in a top and my undies in the winter, but in the spring/summer I'm all about the nekkid sleeping. If my girlfriend stays the night, no matter the season, I for sure sleep nekkid. Mostly due to activities leading up to sleep, but also because she's like a heater and our body heat combined makes my bed a sauna.

Hell, when my roommate isn't home I'll be around the house nekkid. It's comfortable.

6 minutes ago, Luka said:

Uh, you're rubbing your privates all over your mattress, sheets, everything?

Some people do it together, rubbed their privates all over bed and, sometimes, room. And it's not disgusting, it's called sex, and it is beautiful. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vitaly said:

Some people do it together, rubbed their privates all over bed and, sometimes, room. And it's not disgusting, it's called sex, and it is beautiful. 

If you get your bed dirty while doing that, and then sleep on the mess right afterwards, yes, you're even more disgusting.

Yes, but we usually wash our clothes more regularly, and don't have to share them.
...and I'm not just talking about skin cells. There's all sorts of...different residues that could stick to bedsheets and the like as we sleep.

I'd slap the thought out of my significant other if they were to consider sleeping naked on our bed >:c

Edited by Luka

On 16.1.2016 at 7:34 PM, Vitaly said:

Always in T-shirt and home pants. And wrapped in blanket like sushi.

chatcart_0.png

I thought you Russians could sleep outdoors naked in the middle of January. I know it's really cold out there but it's nothing for you, right? 

/s