Do you sleep naked?

Barnectomy

Do you sleep naked?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sleep naked?

• Yes
    • No
    • Underwear only so I can fart without spraying poo particles all over my sheets

1 hour ago, Butters said:

I hear its better to sleep naked actually. Something to do with how your skin "breathes". 

You could achieve that same effect with a pair of briefs or loose fitting shorts, doesn't have the same enjoyable feeling as walking around and sleeping in your birthday suit though.

41 minutes ago, Onnes said:

Ever woken up in the middle of night to see Scolopendra on the pillow next to you? Once that happens, you'll be lucky to get to sleep with anything less than solid steel between your valued organs and the many-legged outside world.

She'll be right, just scoop that little fella up and take him outside to go eat some tasty spiders.

17 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

I would probably still wear underwear so I don't get leftover pee on my bed.

giphy.gif

Just mah boxers. Tried sleeping naked a couple of times, but then it just makes me too randy and im left thinking dont fap, dont fap, dont fap, dont fap so i dont actually sleep untill i crack one  off. The other reason i dont do it too often is cause im worried i might itch my ass in my sleep and end up with poo finger, then wake up in the morning not knowing and touch my face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harbinger said:

Just mah boxers. Tried sleeping naked a couple of times, but then it just makes me too randy and im left thinking dont fap, dont fap, dont fap, dont fap so i dont actually sleep untill i crack one  off. The other reason i dont do it too often is cause im worried i might itch my ass in my sleep and end up with poo finger, then wake up in the morning not knowing and touch my face.

D: eerrrghghggh!

• Like 2

I don't like sleeping without something on below the waist. I guess it's because pubes rubbing against leg skin doesn't feel nice. If that wasn't an issue then I probably wouldn't mind. I prefer sleeping shirtless though but I can't do that every night since I'm healing piercings and too much movement could set them off.

2 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Here, have my eyes. I don't need them anymore. :( 

17 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Yes. I live alone and I don't like having to pull down my pants when I'm masturbating. Plus I walk around the house naked. If you visit, I won't bother putting some clothes on

6 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I fantasize a moment where I sneak inside your room and play with your morning wood while you sleep.

Oh never change...

I've tried sleeping in jammies but I get way too hot. 

I sleep in boxers because my dogs sleep in the bed with me. My Min Pin likes to sleep against my belly, so I'm afraid he's going to touch my junk on accident in the middle of the night.

That is so unhygienic. :\

Edited by Saxon

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

I've tried sleeping in jammies but I get way too hot. 

That is so unhygienic. :\

I wash my blankets and change my sheets every Saturday (my comforter is in the wash right now), and shake out and make my bed every night before bed.

• Like 1

Just now, malibu said:

I wash my blankets and change my sheets every Saturday (my comforter is in the wash right now), and shake out and make my bed every night before bed.

Transmission of parasites from dog to human is the problem. Shaking your bed clothes is also a bad idea, because some parasites deliberately use shaking to disperse themselves; it is part of their life cycle. 

Just now, Saxon said:

Transmission of parasites from dog to human is the problem. Shaking your bed clothes is also a bad idea, because some parasites deliberately use shaking to disperse themselves; it is part of their life cycle. 

What parasites are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking? They don't have fleas, I Frontline+ them, and they're up to dates on all their shots.

• Like 1

Just now, malibu said:

What parasites are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking? They don't have fleas, I Frontline+ them, and they're up to dates on all their shots.

An example of a parasite that is spread by shaking bed linen is the pinworm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

Pinworms are ubiquitous in humans. Their eggs can cling to the fur of animals, and be spread to humans even if the host animal doesn't itself contract an infection. The parasite's eggs can go into suspended animation for 3 weeks, so they can stick to bed linen, and be distributed when the linen is shaken. The eggs can survive being immersed in bleach, or frozen. 

Basically there are a whole bunch of nasty parasites just waiting for an opportunity to infect you, and allowing an animal to sleep in your bed is like leaving your front door unlocked at night; burglars will take advantage. 

1 minute ago, Saxon said:

An example of a parasite that is spread by shaking bed linen is the pinworm: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

Pinworms are ubiquitous in humans. Their eggs can cling to the fur of animals, and be spread to humans even if the host animal doesn't itself contract an infection. The parasite's eggs can go into suspended animation for 3 weeks, so they can stick to bed linen, and be distributed when the linen is shaken. The eggs can survive being immersed in bleach, or frozen. 

Basically there are a whole bunch of nasty parasites just waiting for an opportunity to infect you, and allowing an animal to sleep in your bed is like leaving your front door unlocked at night; burglars will take advantage. 

Thanks for the health lesson. I didn't even think if Pinworm. Maybe next dogs I get I'll have them sleep in a doggy bed, but for now my dogs have been sleeping with me for years and we're used to it.

• Like 1

My dog just comes into bed when she knows she can get a good scratch from me. If she doesn't she protests a bit and then jumps off

While having a furry stove dog sleep next to you would be cuddly, I gotta agree with Saxon that parasites, sand and loose hair from the dog are a problem

Edited by Snagged Cub
  • Like 1

it kind of depends on how I'm feeling but usually I just wear my binder and underwear to bed. sometimes I'll sleep in a t-shirt and actual pajama pants or shorts.

but sometimes I sleep shirtless because you're technically not supposed to bind while you're sleeping. never completely nude though. I don't even really like sleeping shirtless either but I do it to give my chest a rest and so that way I don't die.

6 hours ago, Harbinger said:

this entire post was fucking wild

1 minute ago, Harbinger said:

I didnt mean shit on your ass, i meant what if you had a real deep scratch, like inside yo ass, you wouldnt even realise it till you woke and picked something out of your teeth maybe with a shitty nail.

Touching anywhere around your anus is pretty unhygienic even if it is 'clean', anyway...but you know, I don't think many people who sleep in the buff end up unconsciously scratching their tooshies all night.