And if you dont know why well gtfo my thread. I just really wanted to pop in and complain about that faggot who is fronting as Alice in Chains singer. William Duvall is the palest, weakest, most pathetic shadow of a frontman. Like, gtfo the stage you clown shoes motherfucker. And shame on Jerry Cantrell for not changing the name of the band. Quit dickriding you soprano singing money grubbing jew nose. In conclusion, heroin is awful amd you should never do it even if youre a rock star. And try to keep any and all shotguns away from Courtney Love. Over and out.

Edited by Azure
Forgot to bitch a whole bunch about how Nirvana is just a fucking COVER BAND for old blues artists but fuck it most of you are too young anyway.

On no, that means bands like Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Pearl Jam (saw them live, really good) might be out of the job! Whatever will they do?!? :v

But seriously, that kinda sucks.

Edited by Mr. Fox

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Grunge is dead. Has been dead for years. 

Punk and metal live on, however. 

\m/

Punk is deader than dead. What are you even thinking? Metal is just okay :v but mainstreaming itself more and more. Fuck all that tuned up bullshit.

12 hours ago, DevilBear said:

Heroin was grunge.

Heroin is all good music that has dem feels to it. Its a wonder ive done so much of it and never learned how to play any. No more of that business for me though, unless it free...

2 hours ago, Azure said:

Punk is deader than dead. What are you even thinking? Metal is just okay :v but mainstreaming itself more and more. Fuck all that tuned up bullshit.

I dunno. Punk tends to resurface every time there's any political upheaval from whatever mook's in the oval office.

Although Jello Biafra and others says Punk atm is a rancid corpse that has been long beaten into bonemeal, so I guess it is deader than dead. 

Alice In Chains may be different, but I wouldn't call them bad (as amazing and layne staley was). Jerry Cantrell was responsible for alot of the bands sound and still is. As a front man, I don't know how he is, the new guy, beside from I've listened to material he had a hand in and I've seen them in concert with him. They were still one of the best concerts I have ever been too.

I don't know, I just think that "replacement" musicians should be judged on their own merit instead of being compared to the original member.

On 06/04/2016 at 7:24 PM, Azure said:

Punk's not dead mate! As much of an idiot as he is, Ian MacKaye is still alive.