Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Try explaining a massive work gap in your resume, that's hell. 

Well looks like we're in a similar boat then (hell). I have almost no work experience at all, I'm currently doing a bridging course to get into uni to do nursing (at least that's something going for me) and dropped out of high school twice. We'll find something... eventually.

Edited by Revates
I'm a tato

Disassembling it and replacing the battery shouldn't be difficult if they didn't glue the freaking thing together or use some non-typical screw head.

It's an Acer Iconia A100. The back does not come off without potentially damaging the tablet from the force required for such a removal. Besides, it's the charging port that is the issue.

I hate having to work with incompetent people in group assignments.

I have to help design and implement a radio system that is paperless for the Uni, I work with a few others and I just happen to have the luck to work with some that shouldn't be on the course.

15% of the time is spent actually doing something relevant to the project, 5% is us going away to work on what we agreed on in independence, but most of the time is spent bitching about who to blame when things go wrong. I feel like I'm the only one doing anything. They never bring anything to the table but they seem so suprised when tell them to stop being complete arses and help each other out in order to resolve a solution.

It makes me wonder if the purpose of these projects solely is to see how far ones patience is tested, not how they work in a team. It's also similar to the bullshit brainteaser questions that are given in programming interviews. They just want to set people up for working with horrible managment and peers. I'm not applying to be a quiz show host or to replace Jeremy Kyle. Stop it.

brace-yourselves-christmas.jpg

I wish I could enjoy Christmas like I used to. But I just see it as another day, albeit a little more special because of gifts and stuff. Growing up sucks :(

Also, snow is nice, but when you get butt loads of it every week it starts to get tiresome really quick. Of course it's awesome if you're a kid :D

I wish I could enjoy Christmas like I used to. But I just see it as another day, albeit a little more special because of gifts and stuff. Growing up sucks :(

Also, snow is nice, but when you get butt loads of it every week it starts to get tiresome really quick. Of course it's awesome if you're a kid :D

Honestly, I stopped celebrating it. The only thing I celebrate is post-christmas clearance sales xP

My puppy broke the door. I came home and heard scratching on the wrong door. I freaked out because that means she escaped the bathroom and broke into the room where I store 100s of dollars worth of fur. Luckily she left it alone. But still! This baby puppy BROKE THE DOOR! She didn't eat through it but instead broke the knob. It no longer holds the door shut, no twisting required and it just opens with a push or a pull. Another thing is that the door has to be pulled to open (from the inside) so this little turd managed to figure this out. 

I thought she just opened the door, at first. She's always pawing at doorknobs so I figured that she managed to somehow. Nope! How does a puppy break a doorknob!?!?!

Went to bed at 4-something or 5-something this morning. I forget.

Very loud construction going on to the roof is shaking our building,
on top of the neighbors upstairs who don't know how to fucking keep their arguments to a reasonable volume level, per the usual.
At like 8 in the morning.
Hell of an alarm.
I need to do shit later tonight.
Hahahahaha.
Fuck.

Insect bites.

I hate them since I have terrible allergic reactions to them...like now.

My arm is swelling and I am trying not to get too doped up on anti-histamines.

My neighbors and their content need to fuck at 4 AM. And it is not even good sex. I can hear flesh ramming flesh for 30 minutes to an hour.

Edited by Ozriel

Flatmates who don't do their end of the fucking housework. *This* close to moving out, I can't stand this shit anymore.

Oh, and people who "exercise" (I use that term very loosely) but still eat and drink fucking garbage. Pick one or the other. Learn about health and how weight loss and fitness works. Don't fucking think that you can just go for a ten minute walk, or jump around like a twat to shitty music for ten minutes, and burn off three cans of mountain dew and deep fried takeaway food. I'm no 'health nut', but this kind of stupidity and ignorance to the way this shit works really agitates me.

Edited by ChaosCalix
I accidentally a word

Flatmates who don't do their end of the fucking housework. *This* close to moving out, I can't stand this shit anymore.

Oh, and people who "exercise" (I use that term very loosely) but still eat and drink fucking garbage. Pick one or the other. Learn about health and how weight loss and fitness works. Don't fucking think that you can just go for a ten minute walk, or jump around like a twat to shitty music for ten minutes, and burn off three cans of mountain dew and deep fried takeaway food. I'm no 'health nut', but this kind of stupidity and ignorance to the way this shit works really agitates me.

I once recall some guy arguing that you can be a healthy smoker by just exercising. Blew my mind.