Things that you hate! v2

Sar

Someone won an auction for one of my fursuit heads on furbuy. I check their FA and they are a minor..... I contact them and tell them I need to communicate/get a contract from an adult with a paypal, but it goes ignored. Gotta resell it now.  Minors should just obey the rules and stay off furbuy. D:<

• Like 1

One of my close friends has this habit of putting down things that would lessen my status as eye candy to him, and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

More recently, the idea of presenting as a guy, which is something I've ridden the fence about since high school. It's only now that I actually feel safe and secure enough in myself to explore further into it.
Because that's "a bonerkiller."

Motherfucker, ain't nobody asked your dick about its feelings. I sure as hell didn't.
Keep that shit to yourself. If you have a legitimate health concern or something, then criticize my personal decisions.

• Like 1

One of my close friends has this habit of putting down things that would lessen my status as eye candy to him, and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

More recently, the idea of presenting as a guy, which is something I've ridden the fence about since high school. It's only now that I actually feel safe and secure enough in myself to explore further into it.
Because that's "a bonerkiller."

Motherfucker, ain't nobody asked your dick about its feelings. I sure as hell didn't.
Keep that shit to yourself. If you have a legitimate health concern or something, then criticize my personal decisions.

Have you told him directly to quit that shit? Because that's the sort of passive aggressive commentary that leads me to slowly let friendships disintegrate if they don't get the hint.

Have you told him directly to quit that shit? Because that's the sort of passive aggressive commentary that leads me to slowly let friendships disintegrate if they don't get the hint.

Yeah.
He just tells me shit like "simmer down, Sally" and "don't get sand in your 'gina" and shit when I do that. Until I really get really pissed about it.
At which point he quits, but then it starts back up again later.

He's a pretty good dude to be friends with, otherwise.
But that part just really, really tests my patience sometimes. It was never my priority or concern to appeal to his tastes in women. So he shouldn't act like it is.

Edited by Vae

I don't like not knowing how to feel certain things when I should. Like being sad when something tragic happens. Or being happy when something serendipitous happens.

I hate feeling so hollowed out and empty everyday. It's as if just making the effort to feel ANYTHING is so taxing on me.

I love my laptop, but man, it really fucking sucks in some ways.

I've got the setting for held-key type speed at maximum (so if I want to go back on a sentence, I can do that quite quickly) but half the time I switch the thing on, it's at slowest speed for some reason.

The worst thing though is sometimes the entire touchpad will just freak the fuck out, and default on everything. And not only that, it'll fuck up every other sentence I try and wrote by clicking randomly right in the middle of my sentence. The cursor speed will slow down so I have to brush like 5 times over the touch pad to get it to the other side of the screen, scrolling with 2 fingers stops working all together. My setting is to disable double-tap clicking but that comes back on.

It makes the touchpad COMPLETELY unusable unless I know I'm gonna be like, 5 more minutes on here. Otherwise I've gotta restart to fix it.

So I was told a pretty awesome riddle last night, and I decided to compile it into a PDF and send it to a friend through Dropbox. But I asked another friend to check that they could access the link before sending it along and it not being accessible or something. Turned out he could access the link just fine, and since he could see the riddle in there, he decided to have a go at it.

By this time I'd sent the link on to the person I uploaded it for, my other friend was telling me that the riddle didn't have an answer, even though I'd written and drawn it down exactly as it had been told and drawn for me last night. So I went on to explain the answer to him, but he maintained for AGES that the answer didn't make sense with the example I gave. He was ADAMANT that I was wrong since he couldn't see what I was talking about, and even though we're both cooler than the north pole, I was getting pretty animated over IM about this.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"YES IT DOES!!!!!!"

So then my other friend got back to me that he couldn't access the file, so I went back to my friend I was having the animated discussion with and said basically "it's not getting through for him, how else can I get this to him?" To which he responded "lucky him".

It's like.... just because you can't see what I'm talking about PLEASE don't shit all over what I'm trying to do and what I'm trying to achieve. I'm asking for help and because you think it's stupid, you're just being deliberately unhelpful.

And then not long after that he realised on his own that I was right and the answer was right >.<

Apparently they forgot to send me a food stamp recert again and it means my stamps cut out again.
For like the fourth time or whatever the fuck this is.

Because it's not like I need to actually be able to eat or anything, right?

Apparently they forgot to send me a food stamp recert again and it means my stamps cut out again.
For like the fourth time or whatever the fuck this is.

Because it's not like I need to actually be able to eat or anything, right?

Isn't the system great?
A family friend of ours, she lives with us, got only $26 in food stamps, and she's unable to work with a mentally handicapped son.
Not to mention it took like, 5 months for it to actually be processed too or whatever.

Tiny mosquitoes that bite the shit out of my ankles every time I have the audacity to sit on my porch without getting fully dressed.

Get this shit,

xccsdd.thumb.PNG.a2819ca832d503107394458

spray it on.

Works fucking amazing for shit like mosquitoes and fleas and stuff.
I use it all the time when I go camping.

• Like 2

I'll give it a try.

I have type O blood, high metabolism/body heat, wear dark clothes, and pretty much every other random-ass factor that makes me irresistible to blood sucking creatures so anytime I know I'm going to be outdoors for a long time I dress like a nun even in the middle of summer. I just frequently have a lapse of judgment when I feel like enjoying the cool fall breeze on a day off and it rarely takes more than a few minutes before I regret everything.

I should just bathe in DEET.

• Like 1

So the hacker situation on Vinesauce Joel's channel has only gotten worse, with the Hacker deleting all of Joel's videos. I certainly hope Google has backups saved of the channel, as the hacker clearly has malicious intent. Now he is threatening to hack Joel's PayPal as well, which would get him arrested. While I would like to see the hacker behind bars, I hate watching him continue to ruin Joel's life. This madness needs to stop. Joel never deserved any of this.

The hacking of an account and deleting of videos is already an arrestable offense. That it's happening over the internet and thus across state lines makes it federal jurisdiction.

It's more than across state lines, it's across the Atlantic. Joel is Swedish. Either way, I hope this hacker gets in serious trouble for what he is doing.

So tired of hearing about suicide. Three people I know of have taken their life this year. 

I know how you feel. Sorry to hear that's the case =/

On a separate note, I had.. kind of important plans today. Now I have to cancel them because the person who was supposed to be helping me with transportation (which is kinda part of their job description) cancelled. On the day. And my budget leaves zero room for transportation costs right now, so the only way it could work is if I walk 30 kilometers (18.6 miles) there and then the same distance back. Not happening.

Well, this might be because I walk a lot, but 30km isn't much to walk, really. A good brisk walking pace can have that out in an hour and a half.

Then I arrive dehydrated and unpleasant to at LEAST one of five senses. Plus, my shoes are literally falling apart. I actually have to use them sparingly until I can afford to replace them.

(Also, I walk somewhere around 40~48km a week. So.. yeah. That would more than double the amount I walk in just one day)

Edited by ChaosCalix

That i didn't allow myself to keep this:

20151106_143425.thumb.jpg.cb652591cfb1cb

It is, as you might have guessed, a British gas mask from 1939. Why didn't i keep it you're probably not wondering, well fuck you, i'm going to tell you anyway. Asbestos. Now i knew the filters of old masks contained asbestos and that it's a very bad idea to wear them but when i got it home i decided to look up the risks just in case i missed something, turns out i did. I found a very serious sounding article that among other things told me that asbestos fibres could be released just by handling the mask and after that i couldn't justify keeping it without having it stored in a display case or something that would at the very least give me peace of mind given the risk. So because i'm either rightly cautious or a pussy my desire for a gas mask collection is going to be put on the back burner until i can nullify safety concerns. Still, money saved on gas masks is money i can spend on swords. ^_^

Yea, you pussied out. Tied-up plastic bag would've been fine for storage for the most part. You would inhale more particulates just walking around outside for an hour anyways.

Thought as much, but i'm not buying something like that just to keep it in a plastic bag. Needs to be put on display man.

So hang it up an don't disturb it.

Better yet, encase it in an acrylic block, use it as a table paper weight. Say it's sealed for everyone's protection due to suspected biological contamination. :D

That's a fantastic idea, i may just have to do that.

Laptop, why must you make explorer crash on me?
You aren't overheating, you're a perfectly reasonable temperature. You aren't running too many things, either. Why must you punish me when all I show you is love?

Because the company has deemed it past the date they wish you to buy a new one at.

Have you considered reinstalling the OS?