Things that you are mildly okay with

FenrirDarkWolf

i would say "my job", but lately a particular individual is being a real bitch and making it kind of unbearable.  so never mind that one 8U

peanut butter.  peanut butter is something i am mildly OK with.  i'll never eat it by the spoonful, but i can enjoy it on various things.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Gibby said:

islamic anti-zionists

Zionism has some pretty big flaws. I think that people attacking zionism from an 'islamist' perspective convoluted the matter.

It's sort of like 'Crazy religious argument against loopy religious idea'.

At the moment I'm sort of the glad that the Islamist anti zionists aren't winning, because the laws they would institute in Israel would be pretty nasty. Opinion polls show that a majority of them support the execution of apostates for example. Israel is a puppy compared to that.

2 hours ago, Gamedog said:

It's two evils against one another and Zionism is the lesser

On this subject, it is nakba day, so Wadham college* currently has a 10 foot banner flying out of the windows demanding the return of the Levant to Palestine.

Because you know..that would completely work out and wouldn't involve another wave of forced exodus and ruined lives. :\

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadham_College,_Oxford

7 hours ago, Saxon said:

On this subject, it is nakba day, so Wadham college* currently has a 10 foot banner flying out of the windows demanding the return of the Levant to Palestine.

Because you know..that would completely work out and wouldn't involve another wave of forced exodus and ruined lives. :\

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadham_College,_Oxford

let them kill each other for the jesus land

I got one of those mystery figurine boxes today at an anime convention because I wanted to have at least one piece of FNAF merch, and while Foxy was the one I really wanted, I got Golden Freddy instead and that's cool too

that being said, I'm also mildly okay with FNAF

mildly okay with pepsi.

what the fuck is the deal, though? are a pile of lawyers there waiting every time an establishment makes its crazy fucking decision over whether they're going to sell brand over brand? is it some sort of unworthy deal between ordering and shipping product from two different manufacturers? or is it just some stupid establishment that figures coke or pepsi sell better than the other?

fuck all of them, coke is the one, simple.

9 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Ithought you weren't gay 

I don't feel gay. 

Still have not taken a dick yet. 

3 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Once you accept the furry fandom into your life, there is nothing shielding you from full-on gayness.

I still wear a hockey mask and metal underwear to deflect the incoming penis. 

People should be happy I'm not gay. 

You don't want a person like me shitting up your sexuality and gender. 

Let the straight cis people keep me. You don't want any of this. 

• Like 1