It's the introduction thing

After about... I don't know... 15 messages from various people telling me to come here, I finally came. 

You may remember me from FaF, you may not. For good or bad. Old name was Falaffel, newer name being Wither. 

For those who don't know me (I don't know why I keep assuming people would know me), I'm a guy who likes video games and talking to people. Fairly standard and boring, I know. There's just not much more to me. 

Currently procrastinating at work. I'm supposed to fix computers and junk for a school district. I'm actually currently supposed to be taking the guy's vape in front of me, as they're not really allowed, but I couldn't give a shit less. Besides that, I apparently look too young to have authority, the kids seem to think. Most people laugh when I say I work here, not learn here. Such is my life. 

That aside, hey. I guess. 

• Like 2
Just now, Falaffel said:

Aww, don't cry. Or cri. Its upsetting to me. It makes me feel unwelcome here. I'm going to leave and it's all your fault . 

No stranger pls don't leave, I need your social awkwardness. Who else will stalk me so diligently like you?   

16 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

Welcome to the fiery feathery and other furry place!

Hey, thanks! Such a small silly thing, but a mod is refreshing to see. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

I knew we could be furrends! ^_^

What does being furrends entail? Beside the fact that saying the word makes me ill. Is it yiff? I bet it's yiff. You'd yiff me? I'd yiff you. We don't need dinner first. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Hey, thanks! Such a small silly thing, but seeing a mod is refreshing to see. 

What does being furrends entail? Beside the fact that saying the word makes me ill. Is it yiff? I bet it's yiff. You'd yiff me? I'd yiff you. We don't need dinner first. 

Being furrends is mandatory, but yiffing is optional. As such, since I am an upperclass whore I require wooing first. 

5 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Hey, thanks! Such a small silly thing, but seeing a mod is refreshing to see.

It's a job that sometimes feels like real work, but as ordinary users ourselves we have an actual, deep investment in keeping the place presentable.  :3

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Cheap wine and imitation crab? That's all I'd ever give for a fox. 

Make it a moderate wine and a cheese burger and we have a deal.

5 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

we have an actual, deep investment in keeping the place presentable.  :3

I hope I'm doing you proud, dad!

29 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

It's a job that sometimes feels like real work, but as ordinary users ourselves we have an actual, deep investment in keeping the place presentable.  :3

It's all I'd ever ask. I appreciate so much, you wouldn't even know. 

26 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Oh my God.

I thought you'd never come back

Hi hi

But... I was never here to begin with. 

Jokes aside, hey! Glad people remember me. It's good to see you too, mate. 

24 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Oh mah god...

I remember you.

What's your FA? I want to make sure you are who I think you are so I can properly sperg out.

I don't FA. I haven't used it in over 3 years. 

Though, I do very much remember you. I trying to come up with a way to jog your memory, but all I can think to say is I was the one with the stupid fucking waffle sona. 

Also had upwards of 50 posts a day at one point because I was a loser. 

Edited by Falaffel
Added information
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Though, I do very much remember you. I trying to come up with a way to jog your memory, but all I can think to say is I was the one with the stupid fucking waffle sona. 

Thinking about I was thinking of someone else methinks. I still remember you, even if you probably don't remember me since I didn't actually have a character back then (and whatever one I did have I changed much later).

47 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Thinking about I was thinking of someone else methinks. I still remember you, even if you probably don't remember me since I didn't actually have a character back then (and whatever one I did have I changed much later).

Nah, I remember you, like I said. You kept your name, which makes it easier. 

Sorry that I couldn't be the guy you thought I was, whoever that is. You'll just have to settle. 

1 hour ago, Falaffel said:

It's all I'd ever ask. I appreciate so much, you wouldn't even know. 

But... I was never here to begin with. 

Jokes aside, hey! Glad people remember me. It's good to see you too, mate. 

Hey...

I post a lot.

Welcome to the forum. 

16 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Oh hi

I remember you

The last time we met I was a very immature cunt 0:

You and me both. 
I'm less of a needless douchebag about all topics now! It's a pretty nice lifestyle, actually. It's nice being able to be sincere and genuinely nice to people instead of being a snarky, smarmy prick all the time. 
How life changes~

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

You and me both. 
I'm less of a needless douchebag about all topics now! It's a pretty nice lifestyle, actually. It's nice being able to be sincere and genuinely nice to people instead of being a snarky, smarmy prick all the time. 
How life changes~

Oh, I'm still a snarky prick sometimes, but now it's out of fun and not out of hate c:

49 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Oh, I'm still a snarky prick sometimes, but now it's out of fun and not out of hate c:

Well of course. Being snarky is still much more fun than being serious all the time. Besides that, I would still like to reserve the right to say "I hate all the bands you like" without being taken completely seriously. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Well of course. Being snarky is still much more fun than being serious all the time. Besides that, I would still like to reserve the right to say "I hate allnthe bands you like" without being taken completely seriously. 

xD

Anyway, hello welcome to this shithole beautiful place

Join us in forum games where you can avoid furry drama

Just now, Falaffel said:

I don't like this :c

I somehow doubt my opinion on the matter matters, though. 

Aha! Its cool man, all it is is I remember a birdwaffle man from way way back and here it comes again.Also you were a friend of a friend. Seeing as you were once a frequent poster I once considered you 'popufur' status

Wow weird right?

Anyways dont be afraid, birdfriend. I too am burd. Please bump my wing with yours in birdly greeting

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Aha! Its cool man, all it is is I remember a birdwaffle man from way way back and here it comes again.Also you were a friend of a friend. Seeing as you were once a frequent poster I once considered you 'popufur' status

Wow weird right?

Anyways dont be afraid, birdfriend. I too am burd. Please bump my wing with yours in birdly greeting

I'm going to have to ask around what time you're talking about when referring to "way way back".

Before I joined FaF, there was a bird person named Waffles, which wasnt me. I was around late 2012 to 2015 where i became less than frequent. 

From my understanding, I was not nearly as cool as Waffles, so it'd be a shame (to him) to be confused as me. :v

Woah.

I haven't seen you around in forever. Even on FAF you just kinda vanished at some point. Welcome! Hope you stick around. I remember you were pretty cool. Either way, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Also, based on what you said, you work in IT at a university or is that something else and I'm misunderstanding?

29 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Dude I recall the avatar and the username dont try to weasel out of it :V

Youre falafelwaffle bro

Ah, so you do mean me. 
Oh, and I totally remember you now.

I still don't remember you, but I don't want you to feel bad.

9 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Woah.

I haven't seen you around in forever. Even on FAF you just kinda vanished at some point. Welcome! Hope you stick around. I remember you were pretty cool. Either way, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Also, based on what you said, you work in IT at a university or is that something else and I'm misunderstanding?

Hey, person~
I vanished for the simple reason of it not being fun anymore. Could only escape for a little bit though, it seems. I can never truly leave :c

And nah, I work for a high school and middle school. Mostly the high school. Only ever go to the middle school if they need extra help, such as for state testing.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

Another visitor. Stay a while; stay forever!

I remember you from FAF, I can't forget that avatar.   You were pretty cool for the most part.  Welcome to our humble forums.

Hopefully I can find my place here and stay a while. For now, I'll mostly lurk. I'm still trying to figure out how to best navigate these forums as well as trying to get a feel for this place and it's members. Whilst I remember a whole lot of them, It's been a over a year at least since seeing them. I'm not about to pretend I still know them, y'know?

As for the avatar, I certainly forgot it for about 10 months :v
Actually, the only way I recovered it was through finding my old FaF profile.